Peter Gruenberg QuizAlbert Abraham Michelson QuizMax Von Laue QuizMaria Goeppert Mayer QuizRobert Koch QuizJohannes Hans Daniel Jensen QuizOriginally posted 2018-04-17 09:58:15.
James Polk QuizEli Wallach QuizMartin Luther King QuizFrank Sinatra QuizCarrie Fisher QuizPeter Benchley QuizUtah QuizHarper Lee QuizJames Monroe QuizCalifornia QuizOriginally posted 2016-11-16 13:42:47.
Norman Gordon was a South African cricketer who played in the 1938–39 South African cricket season.
Norman Gordon Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Norman Gordon born?
a) 9 February 1916
b) 2 April 1914
c) 6 August 1911
d) 4 December 1910
2. Where was Norman Gordon born?
b) Port Elizabeth
d) Cape Town
3. Against which country did Norman Gordon make Test debut?
c) New Zealand
1. When did Gabon become independent?
a) 3 February 1964
b) 17 June 1976
c) 17 August 1960
d) 26 October 1978
2. Which ocean is to the west of Gabon?
3. Which is the capital of Gabon?
1) When was Yuri Andropov born?
a) 31 January 1901
b) 15 June 1914
c) 14 August 1912
d) 21 December 1916
2) Where was Yuri Andropov born?
3) On which river did Yuri Andropov work as a boatman?
Rugby World Cup 2015 Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. Where was Rugby World Cup 2015 held? a) England, Wales b) Italy c) Japan d) South Africa 2. How many teams played in Rugby World Cup 2015? a) 16 b) 20 c) 24 d) 32 3. Which match was played on 18 September 2015…
Pennsylvania Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who signed the charter granting Pennsylvania to William Penn?
a) James I
b) Charles I
c) Charles II
d) James II
2. When was the charter granting Pennsylvania to William Penn proclaimed?
a) 1 January 1651
b) 2 April 1681
c) 11 September 1701
d) 12 December 1715
3. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
Moldova Quiz Questions
1. Which country is to the west of Moldova?
2. Which is the capital of Moldova?
3. Which is the currency of Moldova?
Javier Felipe Ricardo Pérez de Cuéllar y de la Guerra KCMG was a Peruvian politician and diplomat who served as the fifth Secretary-General of the United Nations. He ran unsuccessfully against Alberto Fujimori for President of Peru in 1995 and following Fujimori’s resignation over corruption charges, he was Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs…
Helen Thomas was an American reporter and author best known for her longtime membership in the White House press corps. She covered the White House during the administrations of ten U.S. presidents—from the start of the Kennedy administration to the second year of the Obama administration. She is best known as the “dean of Washington…