1) Which organization is considered the forerunner of CIA?
a) Directorate of Revenue Intelligence
b) Office of Strategic Services
c) Intelligence Bureau
d) Central Bureau of Investigation
2) Which Act established CIA?
a) National Security Act 1947
b) Prevention of Terrorism Act 2002
c) No FEAR Act 2002
d) Intelligence Act 1950
3) Who was Director of CIA and later became Defence Secretary of USA?
a) William Henry Gates
b) Robert Gates
c) Janet Reno
d) Colin Powell
1. Who founded Red Cross?
a) Alfred Bernard Nobel
b) Kofi Annan
c) Florence Nightingale
d) Henry Dunant
2. Where in 1859 did the battle between Austria and Franco-Sardinian alliance take place that resulted in the idea of Red Cross?
3. When was Red Cross founded?
1) When was Marylebone Cricket Club founded?
2) Who was the first owner of Lord’s cricket ground?
a) Lord Salisbury
b) Thomas Lord
c) Lord Melbourne
d) Neville Chamberlain
3) Who bought Lord’s cricket ground in 1825?
a) Winston Churchill
b) Thomas Asquith
c) Stanley Baldwin
d) William Ward
4) When did Marylebone Cricket Club lay down cricket’s Code of Laws?
1) Which date is considered the founding of FBI?
a) 4 July 1901
b) 24 June 1903
c) 26 July 1908
d) 16 August 1910
2) What is the FBI motto?
a) Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity
b) Purity, Charity, Duty
c) Poverty, Chastity, Obedience
d) Charity, Unity, Fraternity
3) Where are the headquarters of FBI?
b) New York
c) Washington DC
d) New Orleans
CDC Quiz Questions with Answers
(This quiz is about Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.)
1. When was Communicable Diseases Center founded?
a) 28 March 1942
b) 9 April 1948
c) 1 July 1946
d) 24 December 1952
2. Which disease did CDC control in the beginning?
3. How much did CDC pay to Emory University for a land on Clifton Road in DeKalb County?
(This quiz is about United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea.) CIA QuizRed Cross QuizMarylebone Cricket Club QuizFBI QuizCDC QuizUNCLOS QuizScotland Yard QuizMI6 QuizRCMP QuizOPCW QuizOriginally posted 2016-07-26 21:44:28.
1) From which place close to its headquarters did London’s Metropolitan Police derive the name Scotland Yard?
a) A castle
b) A tower
c) A small, enclosed field in Whitehall
d) A churchyard
2) When was Scotland Yard formed?
a) 29 September 1829
b) 18 June 1826
c) 22 February 1824
d) 7 December 1815
3) Which of the following is the rank of an officer in Scotland Yard?
1) What is the official name of MI6?
a) Secret Intelligence Service
b) Home Service
c) Defence Service
d) Foreign Service
2) What does MI mean in MI6?
a) Maximum Impact
b) Military Intelligence
c) Minimum Income
d) Mental Inertia
3) When was Foreign Section of the Secret Service Bureau set up?
1) When did the North-West Mounted Police commence recruitment?
a) 1 June 1858
b) 25 September 1873
c) 12 October 1885
d) 18 February 1898
2) Who in 1904 conferred the prefix “Royal” on the North-West Mounted Police?
a) George V
b) George VI
c) Edward VII
d) Edward VIII
3) Which police force was merged with the Royal North-West Mounted Police to form the Royal Canadian Mounted Police?
a) Dominion Police
b) Provincial Armed Constabulary
c) Rapid Action Force
d) Metropolitan Police
The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons is the implementing body of the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC), which entered into force in 1997. OPCW has 192 Member States, who are working together to achieve a world free of chemical weapons. CIA QuizRed Cross QuizMarylebone Cricket Club QuizFBI QuizCDC QuizUNCLOS QuizScotland Yard QuizMI6 QuizRCMP QuizOPCW…