CDC Quiz Questions with Answers
(This quiz is about Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.)
1. When was Communicable Diseases Center founded?
a) 28 March 1942
b) 9 April 1948
c) 1 July 1946
d) 24 December 1952
2. Which disease did CDC control in the beginning?
3. How much did CDC pay to Emory University for a land on Clifton Road in DeKalb County?
(This quiz is about United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea.) CDC QuizUNCLOS QuizScotland Yard QuizMI6 QuizRCMP QuizOPCW QuizUnited Nations QuizFINA QuizCBI QuizMossad QuizOriginally posted 2016-07-26 21:44:28.
1) From which place close to its headquarters did London’s Metropolitan Police derive the name Scotland Yard?
a) A castle
b) A tower
c) A small, enclosed field in Whitehall
d) A churchyard
2) When was Scotland Yard formed?
a) 29 September 1829
b) 18 June 1826
c) 22 February 1824
d) 7 December 1815
3) Which of the following is the rank of an officer in Scotland Yard?
1) What is the official name of MI6?
a) Secret Intelligence Service
b) Home Service
c) Defence Service
d) Foreign Service
2) What does MI mean in MI6?
a) Maximum Impact
b) Military Intelligence
c) Minimum Income
d) Mental Inertia
3) When was Foreign Section of the Secret Service Bureau set up?
1) When did the North-West Mounted Police commence recruitment?
a) 1 June 1858
b) 25 September 1873
c) 12 October 1885
d) 18 February 1898
2) Who in 1904 conferred the prefix “Royal” on the North-West Mounted Police?
a) George V
b) George VI
c) Edward VII
d) Edward VIII
3) Which police force was merged with the Royal North-West Mounted Police to form the Royal Canadian Mounted Police?
a) Dominion Police
b) Provincial Armed Constabulary
c) Rapid Action Force
d) Metropolitan Police
The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons is the implementing body of the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC), which entered into force in 1997. OPCW has 192 Member States, who are working together to achieve a world free of chemical weapons. CDC QuizUNCLOS QuizScotland Yard QuizMI6 QuizRCMP QuizOPCW QuizUnited Nations QuizFINA QuizCBI QuizMossad QuizOriginally posted…
1. When was United Nations founded?
a) 3 September 1939
b) 15 April 1919
c) 24 October 1945
d) 28 August 1911
2. What do olive branches on United Nations emblem symbolize?
3. Originally United Nations had five official languages. Which language was made the sixth official language of United Nations?
(This quiz is about Federation International de Natation i.e., International Swimming Federation.) CDC QuizUNCLOS QuizScotland Yard QuizMI6 QuizRCMP QuizOPCW QuizUnited Nations QuizFINA QuizCBI QuizMossad QuizOriginally posted 2017-03-26 03:36:58.
1) Which organization is considered the forerunner of CBI?
a) Intelligence Bureau
b) Special Police Establishment
c) Research and Analysis Wing
d) Provincial Armed Constabulary
2) Whar is the CBI motto?
a) Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity
b) Industry, Impartiality, Integrity
c) Poverty, Chastity, Obedience
d) Charity, Unity, Fraternity
3) When was CBI established?
1) When was Mossad set up?
a) 1 January 1949
b) 1 April 1951
c) 1 November 1956
d) 22 September 1962
2) The present and full name of Mossad is Ha-Mossad le-Modiin ule-Tafkidim Meyuhadim. What does it mean?
a) Union of hit men
b) Soldiers of fortune
c) Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks
d) Institute for Kidnapping and Killing
3) Which Mossad agent was captured by Syrians and hanged in Damascus Square?
a) Wolfgang Lotz
b) David Magen
c) Eliahu Cohen
d) Moshe Dayan