1) From which University did James Polk graduate?
a) Regent University b) University of Wisconsin c) University of South Carolina d) University of North Carolina
2) What was James Polk’s profession?
a) Lawyer b) Professor c) Soldier d) Actor
3) When was James Polk the Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives?
a) 1823-1825 b) 1825-1829 c) 1829-1831 d) 1835-1839 William Herschel Quiz Questions with Answers
1. What was William Herschel’s original name?
a) Friedrich Wilhelm Herschel b) William Jones c) Guglielmo Pertini d) Frederick Barbarosa
2. When was William Herschel born?
a) 6 March 1748 b) 5 June 1746 c) 11 July 1740 d) 15 November 1738
3. Where was William Herschel born?
a) Bath b) Hanover c) Manchester d) Datchet
1. Where was Herod Agrippa II born?
a) Antioch b) Beirut c) Rome d) Damascus
2. In which year Herod Agrippa II became King of Chalcis?
a) 12 BC b) 10 BC c) 24 AD d) 50 AD
3. Who added Tiberias and parts of Peraea to Herod Agrippa II’s kingdom?
a) Trajan b) Domitian c) Caligula d) Nero
4. Who brought Paul before Herod Agrippa II and Berenice?
a) Gessius Florus b) Festus c) Cornelius d) Marcus Antonius Felix Eli Wallach Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Eli Wallach born?
a) 4 February 1924 b) 2 April 1920 c) 23 August 1919 d) 7 December 1915
2. Where was Eli Wallach born?
a) New York b) San Francisco c) Austin d) Baltimore
3. Which college did Eli Wallach attend?
a) Jesus College b) City College c) Bright College d) St. Patrick’s College
1) When was Martin Luther King born?
a) 29 May 1917 b) 15 January 1929 c) 21 June 1921 d) 14 July 1928
2) Where was Martin Luther King born?
a) Atlanta b) New York c) Philadelphia d) Los Angeles
3) Which college did Martin Luther King attend?
a) William and Mary College b) Hampden-Sydney College c) Morehouse College d) St. Albert’s College Antonio Canova Quiz Questions
[caption id="" align="alignright" width="300"]
Antonio Canova (Photo credit: Wikipedia)[/caption]
1. When was Antonio Canova born?
a) 6 January 1764 b) 4 May 1762 c) 5 August 1760 d) 1 November 1757
2. Where was Antonio Canova born?
a) Bari b) Possagno c) Viterbo d) Perugio
3. Who taught sculpting to Antonio Canova?
a) Michelangelo b) John Flaxman c) Giuseppe Bernardi d) Raphael
(This quiz is about ODI Cricket World Cup 2007.) 1) Where was Cricket World Cup 2007 held? a) England b) Australia c) New Zealand d) West Indies 2) Who defeated Pakistan on 17 March 2007 in Cricket World Cup 2007? a) Ireland b) Scotland c) Canada d) New Zealand 3) Who defeated India on 17…
1) When was Marylebone Cricket Club founded?
a) 1787 b) 1861 c) 1877 d) 1903
2) Who was the first owner of Lord’s cricket ground?
a) Lord Salisbury b) Thomas Lord c) Lord Melbourne d) Neville Chamberlain
3) Who bought Lord’s cricket ground in 1825?
a) Winston Churchill b) Thomas Asquith c) Stanley Baldwin d) William Ward
4) When did Marylebone Cricket Club lay down cricket’s Code of Laws?
a) 1854 b) 1862 c) 1788 d) 1904 Frank Sinatra Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What was Frank Sinatra’s full name?
a) Franklin John Sinatra b) Francois Pierre Sinatra c) Francis Albert Sinatra d) Francisco Roberto Sinatra
2. When was Frank Sinatra born?
a) 18 January 1914 b) 14 April 1918 c) 12 July 1916 d) 12 December 1915
3. Where was Frank Sinatra born?
a) New Haven b) Hoboken c) Buffalo d) Philadelphia
1. When did Paul Sabatier win Nobel Prize for Chemistry?
a) 1912 b) 1905 c) 1909 d) 1907
2. When was Paul Sabatier born?
a) 5 November 1854 b) 5 June 1854 c) 2 September 1851 d) 11 January 1852
3. Where was Paul Sabatier born?
a) Belfort b) Carcassonne c) Dijon d) Grenoble