1. Who gifted the Statue of Liberty to the people of USA?
a) People of Holland
b) People of Belgium
c) People of France
d) People of Canada
2. What is the height of the Statue of Liberty including its pedestal?
a) 375 feet
b) 305 feet
c) 400 feet
d) 325 feet
Sochi Olympics 2014 Quiz Questions
1. Which was the opening date of Sochi Olympics 2014?
a) 10 January 2014
b) 14 January 2014
c) 31 January 2014
d) 7 February 2014
2. Under which flag did Shiva Keshavan, Himanshu Thakur, and Nadeem Iqbal march in the opening ceremony of Sochi Olympics 2014?
d) Sri Lanka
3. Who took athlete’s oath in Sochi Olympics 2014?
a) Ruslan Zakharov
b) Josef Petrulak
c) Matt Mortensen
d) Dara Howell
1. Which country is to the south of Montenegro?
2. What does Montenegro man?
a) Black mountain
b) White mountain
c) White House
d) Black Sea
3. Who was the first vladika of Montenegro to nominate his successor?
a) Honorius III
b) Martin IV
c) Danilo I
d) Alexander III
1) When was Sam Manekshaw born?
a) 3 April 1914
b) 28 June 1921
c) 26 January 1926
d) 14 November 1924
2) Where was Sam Manekshaw born?
3) Which college did Sam Manekshaw attend?
a) Morning Star College
b) Sherwood College
c) St. John’s College
d) Trinity College
Charles Burney Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Charles Burney born?
a) 3 March 1724
b) 7 April 1726
c) 4 August 1728
d) 1 December 1722
2. Where was Charles Burney born?
3. Which school did Charles Burney attend?
a) Temple School
b) Chester Free School
c) St. Lawrence School
d) St. Mary’s School
Thomas Wolsey Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Thomas Wolsey lord chancellor of England? a) 1501-1511 b) 1515-1529 c) 1531-1536 d) 1537-1544 2. Where was Thomas Wolsey born? a) Ipswich b) Bath c) Winchester d) Durham 3. Which university did Thomas Wolsey attend? a) Cambridge b) Manchester c) Oxford d) Edinburgh 4….
Ivory Coast Quiz Questions
(Ivory Coast is officially known as The Republic of Côte d’Ivoire.)
1. When did Ivory Coast become independent?
a) 12 February 1953
b) 25 April 1958
c) 7 August 1960
d) 26 November 1956
2. Which country is to the east of Ivory Coast?
c) Sierra Leone
3. Which gulf is to the south of Ivory Coast?
a) Gulf of Cambay
b) Gulf of Guinea
c) Persian Gulf
d) Gulf of Tonkin
John Boyd Orr Quiz Questions with Answers
John Boyd Orr was the first Director-General of the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization.
1. When did John Boyd Orr win Nobel Prize for Peace?
2. When was John Boyd Orr born?
a) 18 January 1884
b) 6 June 1882
c) 23 September 1880
d) 22 October 1876
3. Where was John Boyd Orr born?
Henry Louis Mencken was an American journalist, essayist, editor, and critic of American life and culture. Mencken is known for writing The American Language, a multi-volume study of how the English language is spoken in the United States.
Henry Louis Mencken Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Henry Louis Mencken born?
a) 4 February 1884
b) 9 May 1882
c) 12 September 1880
d) 30 December 1875
2. Where was Henry Louis Mencken born?
c) New York
3. Which of the following did Henry Louis Mencken attend?
a) California Institute of Technology
b) Baltimore Polytechnic
c) Virginia Tech
d) St. Patrick’s College
Nevada Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Nevada become a state of USA?
a) 22 February 1823
b) 10 April 1848
c) 12 September 1856
d) 31 October 1864
2. Which state is to the east of Nevada?
3. Which state is to the west of Nevada?