1) Who ruled Austria from 1278 to 1918?
2) Where was Archduke Francis Ferdinand assassinated in 1914?
3) In which battle Austria and its allies defeated Turks led by Kara Mustafa?
a) Vienna 1683
b) Lepanto 1571
c) Tours 732
d) Blenheim 1704
1. Who of the following was not an astronaut on Apollo 11?
a) Edwin Aldrin
b) John Warner
c) Michael Collins
d) Neil Armstrong
2. When was Apollo 11 launched?
a) 11 November 1968
b) 12 October 1967
c) 16 July 1969
d) 22 March 1972
3. What was the name of the lunar module of Apollo 11?
1. When was Julian Huxley born?
a) 11 March 1884
b) 22 June 1887
c) 26 July 1894
d) 10 October 1895
2. Where was Julian Huxley born?
3. Which college did Julian Huxley attend?
a) Bethany College
b) St. James’ College
c) Balliol College
d) Union College
1. Who was the king of Cambodia in 1941-1955?
c) Norodom Sihamoni
d) Norodom Sihanouk
2. Which country is to the east of Cambodia?
3. Which is the capital of Cambodia?
b) Phnom Penh
c) Campong Cham
1) When was Patrick Swayze born?
a) 29 February 1948
b) 8 May 1950
c) 18 August 1952
d) 10 October 1954
2) Where was Patrick Swayze born?
d) New Orleans
3) What was Patrick Swayze’s mother Patsy Swayze?
c) Dance instructor
1. When did South Sudan become independent?
a) 1 January 2001
b) 7 April 2004
c) 9 July 2011
d) 22 October 2008
2. What is the national motto of South Sudan?
a) Justice, liberty, prosperity
b) God, union, liberty
c) Peace and justice
d) We stand with God
3. Which country is to the east of South Sudan?
1) When was Grover Cleveland first sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 September 1885
b) 4 March 1885
c) 20 January 1885
d) 4 November 1886
2) When was Grover Cleveland born?
a) 18 March 1837
b) 4 May 1830
c) 12 August 1834
d) 2 October 1848
3) Where was Grover Cleveland born?
c) San Francisco
“Avatar” James Cameron and Jon Landau, Producers
“The Blind Side” Gil Netter, Andrew A. Kosove and Broderick Johnson, Producers
“District 9” Peter Jackson and Carolynne Cunningham, Producers
“An Education” Finola Dwyer and Amanda Posey, Producers
“The Hurt Locker” Kathryn Bigelow, Mark Boal, Nicolas Chartier and Greg Shapiro, Producers
“Inglourious Basterds” Lawrence Bender, Producer
“Precious: Based on the Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire” Lee Daniels, Sarah Siegel-Magness and Gary Magness, Producers
“A Serious Man” Joel Coen and Ethan Coen, Producers
“Up” Jonas Rivera, Producer
“Up in the Air” Daniel Dubiecki, Ivan Reitman and Jason Reitman, Producers
3) Where was Warren Gamaliel Harding born?
a) New York
b) Corsica, France
c) Corsica, Ohio
d) New Orleans
4) Which college did Warren Gamaliel Harding attend?
a) Brown College
b) Ohio Central College
c) Kenyon College
d) Allegheny College
5) Which state had Warren Gamaliel Harding as its Lieutenant Governor?
a) Rhode Island
1) Who is Mercury in mythology?
a) God of justice
b) God of war
c) God of wind
d) God of commerce
2) What is the minimum surface temperature of Mercury?
3) What is the maximum surface temperature of Mercury?