1) When was Jules Verne born?
a) 22 June 1815
b) 11 May 1821
c) 6 October 1824
d) 8 February 1828
2) Where was Jules Verne born?
3) Who was the captain in Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea?
a) James Cook
c) Francis Drake
1) Which was the opening date of Beijing Olympics 2008?
a) 7 July 2008
b) 5 May 2008
c) 6 June 2008
d) 8 August 2008
2) Who lit the Olympic flame in Beijing Olympics 2008?
a) Liu Xiang
b) Li Ning
c) Guo Jingjing
d) Wu Minxia
3) Who did the lip synching for Yang Peiyi at the opening ceremony of Beijing Olympics 2008?
a) Amei Chang
b) Lin Miaoke
c) Wu Bai
d) Evonne Hsu
4) Who declared the opening of Beijing Olympics 2008?
a) Jackie Chan
b) Wen Jiabao
c) Hu Jintao
d) Hua Kuo Feng
5) Who won the gold medal in men’s 10m air rifle shooting in Beijing Olympics 2008?
a) Matthew Emmons
b) Jason Turner
c) Vincent Hancock
d) Abhinav Bindra
1. When was Michael Colin Cowdrey born?
a) 14 March 1928
b) 16 April 1936
c) 9 September 1934
d) 24 December 1932
2. Where was Michael Colin Cowdrey born?
3. Where did Michael Colin Cowdrey make Test debut?
a) Old Trafford
Yogi Berra Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Yogi Berra’s real name? a) Lawrence Peter Berra b) Yogendra Yadav c) Yogesh Patel d) John Berry 2. When was Yogi Berra born? a) 16 March 1914 b) 12 May 1925 c) 15 August 1916 d) 28 December 1922 3. Where was Yogi Berra…
Texas Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was the Battle of San Jacinto?
a) 27 January 1865
b) 29 December 1828
c) 21 August 1842
d) 21 April 1836
2. When did Congress of USA approve annexation of Texas?
3. Which gulf is to the southeast of Texas?
a) Gulf of Nicoya
b) Gulf of Mexico
c) Gulf of California
d) Gulf of Venezuela
1) Who was deposed in 1969 as King of Libya?
2) What is the colour of the flag of Libya?
3) When did Italy invade Libya?
1. When was United Nations founded?
a) 3 September 1939
b) 15 April 1919
c) 24 October 1945
d) 28 August 1911
2. What do olive branches on United Nations emblem symbolize?
3. Originally United Nations had five official languages. Which language was made the sixth official language of United Nations?
1) Who won mixed doubles championship in US Open 2008?
a) Donald Young and Melanie Oudin
b) Paul Hanley and Shahar Peer
c) Robert Kendrick and Sloane Stephens
d) Leander Paes and Cara Black
2) Who were runners up in mixed doubles championship in US Open 2008?
a) Pavel Vizner and Kveta Peschke
b) Jonas Bjorkman and Nadia Petrova
c) Eric Butorac and Jill Craybas
d) Jamie Murray and Liezel Huber
3) Who won men’s doubles championship in US Open 2008?
a) Andy Murray and Ross Hutchins
b) Luis Horna and Pablo Cuevas
c) Michael Bryan and Robert Bryan
d) Leander Paes and Lukas Dlouhy
Herbert Hoover Quiz Questions with Answers
1) When was Herbert Hoover first sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 January 1929
b) 4 March 1929
c) 3 August 1929
d) 4 November 1928
2) When was Herbert Hoover born?
a) 6 March 1875
b) 7 June 1876
c) 10 August 1874
d) 29 November 1872
3) Where was Herbert Hoover born?
a) San Francisco
b) West Branch
1) Where was Robert Louis Stevenson born?
2) Who read stories of Scots Presbyterian martyrs to Robert Louis Stevenson during his childhood?
a) Thomas Stevenson
b) Margaret Stevenson
c) Alison Cunningham
d) Daniel Defoe
3) From which disease did Robert Louis Stevenson suffer from his childhood?
c) Down’s Syndrome