Connecticut Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Connecticut?
2. Which state is to the east of Connecticut?
a) Rhode Island
3. Which state is to the west of Connecticut?
c) New York
Maria Walewska Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Maria Walewska’s original name? a) Mashenka Safina b) Jadwiga Andegawenska c) Maria Laczynska d) Maria Sukova 2. When was Maria Walewska born? a) 1 March 1794 b) 2 April 1792 c) 5 August 1788 d) 7 December 1786 3. Where was Maria Walewska born?…
1. Who was the highest Test wicket taker with 307 wickets when he retired?
a) Brian Statham
b) Charles Griffith
c) Frederick Trueman
d) Raymond Lindwall
2. Who was the highest Test wicket taker with 309 wickets when he retired?
a) Erapalli Prasanna
b) Lancelot Gibbs
c) Wesley Hall
d) Ashley Mallet
3. Who was the highest Test wicket taker with 355 wickets when he retired?
a) Dennis Lillee
b) Jeffrey Thomson
c) John Snow
d) Graham Dowling
Wimbledon 2014 Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Who won women’s singles championship in Wimbledon 2014?
a) Sabine Lisicki
b) Alize Cornet
c) Serena Williams
d) Petra Kvitova
2. Who was runner up in women’s singles championship in Wimbledon 2014?
a) Simona Halep
b) Angelique Kerber
c) Eugenie Bouchard
d) Maria Sharapova
3. Who won women’s doubles championship in Wimbledon 2014?
a) Sania Mirza, Cara Black
b) Sara Errani, Roberta Vinci
c) Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Lucie Safarova
d) Andrea Hlavackova, Jie Zheng
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1973 held?
2. With which team India’s match ended in a goalless draw in Hockey World Cup 1973?
c) New Zealand
d) West Germany
3. Who defeated West Germany in semi-final in Hockey World Cup 1973?
1) Which is the capital of Hungary?
2) In which year Warsaw Pact countries invaded Hungary to crush a revolution?
3) Who is the patron saint of Hungary?
a) St. Stephen
b) St. James
c) St. George
d) St. Thomas
Norman Mailer Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Norman Mailer born? a) 31 January 1923 b) 15 May 1922 c) 23 August 1919 d) 30 December 1916 2. Where was Norman Mailer born? a) Boston b) Cambridge c) Long Branch d) Monroeville 3. Which university did Norman Mailer attend? a) Cornell b)…
Vyacheslav Molotov was a Soviet politician and diplomat.
Vyacheslav Molotov Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What was Vyacheslav Molotov’s original surname?
2. When was Vyacheslav Molotov born? (Date of birth according to calendar prevalent in Russia.)
a) 25 February 1890
b) 19 April 1898
c) 12 July 1900
d) 3 December 1894
3. Where was Vyacheslav Molotov born?
Morarji Desai Quiz Questions with Answers
1) When was Morarji Desai sworn in as Prime Minister of India?
a) 12 May 1952
b) 12 May 1967
c) 24 March 1977
d) 14 January 1980
2) Which was Morarji Desai’s party when he was Prime Minister?
3) Which unprecedented action was taken by Morarji Desai’s Government soon after it came to power at Centre?
a) Economic reforms
b) Explosion of nuclear bombs
c) Pawning gold with IMF
d) Dismissal of Congress-ruled State Governments where Congress was defeated badly in Lok Sabha elections.
James Bond Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who played James Bond in Dr. No?
a) Clint Eastwood
b) John Wayne
c) Richard Burton
d) Sean Connery
2. Who played Miss Moneypenny in From Russia with Love?
a) Ursula Andress
b) Lois Maxwell
c) Raquel Welch
d) Grace Jones
3. Who played James Bond in On Her Majesty’s Secret Service?
a) George Lazenby
b) Peter Sellers
c) Piece Brosnan
d) Charles Bronson