Robert Graves Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Where was Robert Graves born?
2. Which school did Robert Graves attend?
a) Temple School
b) St. Joseph’s School
c) Charterhouse School
d) St. Mary’s School
3. Where did Robert Graves fight during World War I?
a) Eastern Front
b) South Africa
d) Western Front
Freya Stark Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Freya Stark born? a) 31 January 1893 b) 12 May 1890 c) 12 August 1889 d) 24 November 1885 2. Where was Freya Stark born? a) Turin b) Paris c) Venice d) Naples 3. Where did Freya Stark work as a nurse during World…
Robert Browning Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Robert Browning born?
a) 31 March 1814
b) 7 May 1812
c) 11 August 1819
d) 5 October 1815
2. Where was Robert Browning born?
3. When was Pauline: A Fragment of a Confession published?
Niccolo Machiavelli Quiz Questions
1. When was Niccolo Machiavelli born?
a) 2 February 1444
b) 3 May 1469
c) 23 August 1449
d) 23 November 1455
2. Where was Niccolo Machiavelli born?
3. When was Niccolo Machiavelli head of second chancery?
James Hilton Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was James Hilton born?
a) 8 March 1904
b) 14 May 1902
c) 9 September 1900
d) 18 October 1905
2. Where was James Hilton born?
3. Which college did James Hilton attend?
a) Christ’s College
b) Albion College
c) Trinity College
d) Winchester College
William Somerset Maugham Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was William Somerset Maugham born?
a) 25 January 1874
b) 8 April 1882
c) 6 September 1879
d) 1 November 1875
2. Where was William Somerset Maugham born?
3. Which school did William Somerset Maugham attend?
a) St. Patrick’s School
b) King’s School
c) Good Shepherd School
d) St. Mary’s School
1) When was Victor Hugo born?
a) 26 February 1802
b) 17 March 1794
c) 3 June 1806
d) 4 May 1796
2) Who is hunchback in The Hunchback of Notre Dame?
d) Pierre Gringoire
3) What is Quasimodo’s profession in The Hunchback of Notre Dame?
c) Bell ringer
Miguel De Cervantes Quiz Questions with Answers
1) What was Miguel de Cervantes’ full surname?
a) Cervantes Sanchez
b) Cervantes Saavedra
c) Cervantes Borgia
d) Cervantes Gonzales
2) In which battle Miguel de Cervantes took part and was wounded?
a) Battle of Lepanto
b) Battle of Vienna
c) Battle of Ulm
d) Battle of Waterloo
3) Where was Miguel de Cervantes taken as a slave after pirates captured him in 1575?
Mary Higgins Clark was an American author of suspense novels. Each of her 51 books was a bestseller in the United States and various European countries, and all of her novels remained in print as of 2015, with her debut suspense novel, Where Are the Children?, in its seventy-fifth printing. Source: Wikipedia Mary Higgins Clark…
1. When was Edward Morgan Forster born?
a) 1 January 1879
b) 7 May 1870
c) 20 September 1876
d) 21 December 1882
2. Where was Edward Morgan Forster born?
c) New York
3. Which school did Edward Morgan Forster attend?
a) St. Andrew’s School
b) St. George’s School
c) Tonbridge School
d) Kilkenny Grammar School