1) When was Lyndon Johnson first sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 January 1961
b) 4 November 1960
c) 22 November 1963
d) 4 March 1969
2) When was Lyndon Johnson born?
a) 21 March 1904
b) 3 May 1912
c) 27 August 1908
d) 18 October 1900
3) Where was Lyndon Johnson born?
1) When was James Buchanan sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 January 1865
b) 4 March 1821
c) 20 January 1849
d) 4 March 1857
2) What was James Buchanan’s marital status?
3) When was James Buchanan born?
a) 31 December 1800
b) 23 April 1791
c) 19 July 1802
d) 16 August 1814
1. When did Uzbekistan proclaim independence?
a) 1 January 2001
b) 18 June 1984
c) 31 August 1991
d) 16 December 1994
2. Which country is to the north of Uzbekistan?
3. Which is the capital of Uzbekistan?
1. When was Haile Selassie crowned emperor?
a) 4 August 1904
b) 3 April 1926
c) 22 February 1934
d) 2 November 1930
2. When was Haile Selassie born?
a) 23 July 1892
b) 29 February 1896
c) 26 June 1894
d) 31 December 1898
3. What was Haile Selassie’s original name?
a) Sahle Selassie
b) Tafari Makonnen
c) Jomo Kenyatta
d) Lij Yasu
Peter Abelard was a medieval French scholastic philosopher, theologian and preeminent logician. He was also a composer. His affair with and love for Héloïse d’Argenteuil has become legendary. The Chambers Biographical Dictionary describes him as “the keenest thinker and boldest theologian of the 12th Century”. ~ Wikipedia Peter Abelard Quiz Questions Click here for answers…
1) When did Brunei become independent?
a) 1 January 1984
b) 26 May 1976
c) 11 September1972
d) 26 November 1981
2) Who is the head of state of Brunei?
3) Which country is to the east, west and south of Brunei?
1) Which of the following rivers flows from Nepal to Bihar?
2) Who was Nepal’s king in 1911-1955?
3) Which is the highest mountain in Nepal?
a) Dhavalagiri I
c) Kanchenjunga I
4) Which country is to the south of Nepal?
1. When was Marcus Aurelius Roman emperor?
2. When was Marcus Aurelius born?
a) 7 February 161
b) 26 April 121
c) 22 August 171
d) 17 November 101
3. What was Marcus Aurelius’ original name?
a) Gaius Marius
b) Qintus Lutatius Catulus
c) Rutilius Rufus
d) Marcus Annius Verus
Josephine Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Josephine’s original name? a) Marie-Josephe-Rose Tascher de La Pagerie b) Maire-Louise d’Orleans c) Maria Johanna Gabriela d) Elisabeth Christine 2. When was Josephine born? a) 1 January 1764 b) 23 June 1763 c) 4 August 1762 d) 21 October 1761 3. Where was Josephine born?…
1) Which of the following applies to Martin Van Buren?
a) He was born a British subject.
b) He was an immigrant from France.
c) He was of Dutch descent.
d) He was half Irish and half Scottish.
2) What position was held by Martin Van Buren in 1815-1819?
a) Governor of New York
b) Mayor of Washington DC
c) Governor of New Jersey
d) Attorney General of New York
3) Who appointed Martin Van Buren Secretary of State?
a) Thomas Jefferson
b) Andrew Jackson
c) John Adams
d) George Washington