1. When was Haile Selassie crowned emperor?
a) 4 August 1904
b) 3 April 1926
c) 22 February 1934
d) 2 November 1930
2. When was Haile Selassie born?
a) 23 July 1892
b) 29 February 1896
c) 26 June 1894
d) 31 December 1898
3. What was Haile Selassie’s original name?
a) Sahle Selassie
b) Tafari Makonnen
c) Jomo Kenyatta
d) Lij Yasu
Peter Abelard was a medieval French scholastic philosopher, theologian and preeminent logician. He was also a composer. His affair with and love for Héloïse d’Argenteuil has become legendary. The Chambers Biographical Dictionary describes him as “the keenest thinker and boldest theologian of the 12th Century”. ~ Wikipedia Peter Abelard Quiz Questions Click here for answers…
1) When did Brunei become independent?
a) 1 January 1984
b) 26 May 1976
c) 11 September1972
d) 26 November 1981
2) Who is the head of state of Brunei?
3) Which country is to the east, west and south of Brunei?
1) Which of the following rivers flows from Nepal to Bihar?
2) Who was Nepal’s king in 1911-1955?
3) Which is the highest mountain in Nepal?
a) Dhavalagiri I
c) Kanchenjunga I
4) Which country is to the south of Nepal?
1. When was Marcus Aurelius Roman emperor?
2. When was Marcus Aurelius born?
a) 7 February 161
b) 26 April 121
c) 22 August 171
d) 17 November 101
3. What was Marcus Aurelius’ original name?
a) Gaius Marius
b) Qintus Lutatius Catulus
c) Rutilius Rufus
d) Marcus Annius Verus
Josephine Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Josephine’s original name? a) Marie-Josephe-Rose Tascher de La Pagerie b) Maire-Louise d’Orleans c) Maria Johanna Gabriela d) Elisabeth Christine 2. When was Josephine born? a) 1 January 1764 b) 23 June 1763 c) 4 August 1762 d) 21 October 1761 3. Where was Josephine born?…
1) Which of the following applies to Martin Van Buren?
a) He was born a British subject.
b) He was an immigrant from France.
c) He was of Dutch descent.
d) He was half Irish and half Scottish.
2) What position was held by Martin Van Buren in 1815-1819?
a) Governor of New York
b) Mayor of Washington DC
c) Governor of New Jersey
d) Attorney General of New York
3) Who appointed Martin Van Buren Secretary of State?
a) Thomas Jefferson
b) Andrew Jackson
c) John Adams
d) George Washington
1. When was Antoninus Pius emperor of Rome?
2. When was Antoninus Pius born?
a) 14 January 10
b) 11 June 116
c) 19 September 86
d) 3 November 153
3. Where was Antoninus Pius born?
1. When did Anne become queen of England, Scotland and Ireland?
a) 19 March 1702
b) 14 April 1694
c) 22 August 1688
d) 25 November 1661
2. When was Anne born?
a) 6 February 1665
b) 21 May 1663
c) 12 July 1658
d) 3 October 1642
3. Where was Anne born?
Henry V Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Henry V king of England? a) 1422-1461 b) 1485-1509 c) 1470-1471 d) 1413-1422 2. When was Henry V born? a) 11 March 1411 b) 18 June 1401 c) 16 September 1387 d) 3 December 1408 3. Where was Henry V born? a) Sandringham b)…