The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) was founded in Baghdad, Iraq, with the signing of an agreement in September 1960 by five countries namely Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela. They were to become the Founder Members of the Organization.
OPEC’s objective is to co-ordinate and unify petroleum policies among Member Countries, in order to secure fair and stable prices for petroleum producers; an efficient, economic and regular supply of petroleum to consuming nations; and a fair return on capital to those investing in the industry.
1) Saudi Arabia
9) United Arab Emirates
- List of Eurozone Countries
- List of European Union (EU) Countries
- List of member countries of the Commonwealth of Nations
- List of OPEC member countries
- SAARC countries
- List of world countries and their capitals
- List of APEC Member Economies
- NATO Member Countries
- List of ASEAN Countries
- List of G20 Member Countries
Originally posted 2016-05-20 20:18:01.
5 thoughts on “List of OPEC member countries”
You guyz rock tankz for beening there for nigeria
Bruh you have forgot nigeria
It is there. Check No. 11.