(This quiz about Alexander III of Macedon (Macedonia) aka Alexander the Great who lived in 4th century BC.)
1) Who of the following philosophers taught Alexander?
2) What was Bucephalus?
a) Alexander’s cat
b) Alexander’s dog
c) Alexander’s horse
d) Alexander’s parrot
3) How old was Alexander when he became king?
a) 10 years
b) 15 years
c) 20 years
d) 40 years
1) Which date is considered the founding of FBI?
a) 4 July 1901
b) 24 June 1903
c) 26 July 1908
d) 16 August 1910
2) What is the FBI motto?
a) Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity
b) Purity, Charity, Duty
c) Poverty, Chastity, Obedience
d) Charity, Unity, Fraternity
3) Where are the headquarters of FBI?
b) New York
c) Washington DC
d) New Orleans
Commonwealth Games 2018 QuizNorman Gordon QuizRugby World Cup 2015 QuizAlec Bedser QuizFrederick Trueman QuizTwenty20 World Cup 2021 QuizLos Angeles Olympics 1984 QuizCommonwealth Games 2014 QuizCricketers and Nicknames Quiz – IAntwerp Olympics 1920 QuizOriginally posted 2018-04-17 10:36:28.
Peter Gruenberg QuizAlbert Abraham Michelson QuizMax Von Laue QuizMaria Goeppert Mayer QuizRobert Koch QuizJohannes Hans Daniel Jensen QuizOriginally posted 2018-04-17 09:58:15.
FBI QuizUSA Presidential Election 2016 Quiz VIPennsylvania QuizHelen Thomas QuizLauren Bacall QuizJudy Garland QuizMary Higgins Clark QuizLew Wallace QuizNorth Dakota QuizJames Garner QuizOriginally posted 2016-11-16 13:42:47.
Norman Gordon was a South African cricketer who played in the 1938–39 South African cricket season.
Norman Gordon Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Norman Gordon born?
a) 9 February 1916
b) 2 April 1914
c) 6 August 1911
d) 4 December 1910
2. Where was Norman Gordon born?
b) Port Elizabeth
d) Cape Town
3. Against which country did Norman Gordon make Test debut?
c) New Zealand
1. When did Gabon become independent?
a) 3 February 1964
b) 17 June 1976
c) 17 August 1960
d) 26 October 1978
2. Which ocean is to the west of Gabon?
3. Which is the capital of Gabon?
1) When was Yuri Andropov born?
a) 31 January 1901
b) 15 June 1914
c) 14 August 1912
d) 21 December 1916
2) Where was Yuri Andropov born?
3) On which river did Yuri Andropov work as a boatman?
Rugby World Cup 2015 Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. Where was Rugby World Cup 2015 held? a) England, Wales b) Italy c) Japan d) South Africa 2. How many teams played in Rugby World Cup 2015? a) 16 b) 20 c) 24 d) 32 3. Which match was played on 18 September 2015…
Pennsylvania Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who signed the charter granting Pennsylvania to William Penn?
a) James I
b) Charles I
c) Charles II
d) James II
2. When was the charter granting Pennsylvania to William Penn proclaimed?
a) 1 January 1651
b) 2 April 1681
c) 11 September 1701
d) 12 December 1715
3. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?