Seychelles Quiz Questions
1. When did Seychelles become independent?
a) 7 February 1964
b) 29 June 1976
c) 12 August 1981
d) 14 November 1978
2. Which is the capital of Seychelles?
3. Which is the currency of Seychelles?
1. When was Arthur Wellesley Prime Minister of UK?
2. When was Arthur Wellesley born?
a) 14 March 1766
b) 1 May 1769
c) 22 July 1772
d) 4 November 1773
3. Where was Arthur Wellesley born?
When was Sigrid Undset’s first novel Fru Marte Oulie published?
When was Sigrid Undset received into Roman Catholic Church?
For what did Sigrid Undset win Nobel Prize for Literature?
a) Poetic oeuvre of great luminosity
b) Rich and intensive prose
c) Powerful descriptions of Northern life during the Middle Ages
d) Works of lyrical beauty and ethical depth
1) Which area is disputed between Armenia and Azerbaijan?
a) South Ossetia
b) Golan Heights
2) When was the worst massacre of Armenians by Turks?
3) When did Russians annex Armenia?
Wallis Warfield, Duchess of Windsor (previously Wallis Simpson and Wallis Spencer) was an American socialite. Her third husband, Prince Edward, Duke of Windsor, formerly King Edward VIII, abdicated his throne to marry her. – Wikipedia Wallis Warfield Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Wallis Warfield’s original name? a) Elizabeth Killigrew b) Catherine…
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 2006 held?
2. With which team India’s match ended in a 1-1 draw in Hockey World Cup 2006?
b) South Africa
3. By how many goals Germany defeated India in a league match in Hockey World Cup 2006?
(This quiz is about the tenth President of USA.) John Tyler Quiz Questions 1) Which college did John Tyler attend? a) William and Mary College b) Hampden-Sydney College c) St. Ignatius College d) St. Albert’s College 2) What was John Tyler’s profession? a) Lawyer b) Professor c) Soldier d) Actor 3) What was John Tyler’s…
Ezra Pound Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Ezra Pound born?
a) 8 March 1884
b) 12 May 1882
c) 23 August 1889
d) 30 October 1885
2. Where was Ezra Pound born?
3. Which college did Ezra Pound attend?
a) Hamilton College
b) Merton College
c) Trinity College
d) Newman College
1) When was Lyndon Johnson first sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 January 1961
b) 4 November 1960
c) 22 November 1963
d) 4 March 1969
2) When was Lyndon Johnson born?
a) 21 March 1904
b) 3 May 1912
c) 27 August 1908
d) 18 October 1900
3) Where was Lyndon Johnson born?
Maurice Wilkins Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Maurice Wilkins get Nobel Prize for Medicine?
2. When was Maurice Wilkins born?
a) 3 January 1912
b) 24 June 1916
c) 17 September 1921
d) 15 December 1916
3. Where was Maurice Wilkins born?