Francis Bacon Quiz Questions with Answers
(This quiz is about Francis Bacon the author.)
1. When was Francis Bacon born?
a) 22 January 1561
b) 4 May 1549
c) 16 July 1548
d) 11 November 1564
2. Where was Francis Bacon born?
3. Where did Francis Bacon study law?
a) Inner Temple
b) Middle Temple
c) Lincoln’s Inn
d) Gray’s Inn
1) Which country hosted Twenty20 World Cup 2007?
b) New Zealand
c) South Africa
2) Twenty20 World Cup 2007 had 12 teams divided into four groups of three teams each. India and Pakistan were in Group D. Which was the third team in Group D?
3) Who was the captain of the Pakistani team for Twenty20 World Cup 2007?
a) Shoaib Malik
b) Shahid Afridi
c) Younus Khan
d) Salman Butt
(This quiz is about the third President of India.)>
1) When was Zakir Hussain born?
a) 1 June 1872
b) 2 July 1884
c) 8 February 1897
d) 12 April 1898
2) Where was Zakir Hussain born?
3) Which college did Zakir Hussain attend?
a) Yenepoya College
b) Mohammadan Anglo-Oriental College
c) Yusuf College
d) Ibrahim College
1. Which is the traditional date of Greek independence?
a) 25 March 1821
b) 29 June 1912
c) 21 August 1915
d) 28 November 1945
2. Which sea is to the west of Greece?
3. Which of the following countries does not have a land border with Greece?
Peter Ustinov Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Peter Ustinov born?
a) 12 January 1911
b) 26 April 1921
c) 14 July 1906
d) 3 November 1912
2. Where was Peter Ustinov born?
b) St. Petersburg
3. Which was Peter Ustinov’s first film in a major role?
b) The Goose Steps Out
c) Billy Budd
d) Viva Max!
1) Where was Cricket World Cup 1979 held? a) England b) India, Pakistan c) Australia, New Zealand d) West Indies 2) Which two non-Test playing teams participated in Cricket World Cup 1979? a) South Africa, Zimbabwe b) Bermuda, Namibia c) Scotland, Ireland d) Canada, Sri Lanka 3) What was the result of Canada versus Pakistan…
1) What is the specific gravity of Saturn?
2) Which is the outermost ring of Saturn?
a) A ring
b) D ring
c) F ring
d) E ring
3) Who is Saturn in mythology?
a) God of Industry
b) Goddess of Earth
c) God of Agriculture
d) Goddess of Hunting
1) Where was St. Catherine of Siena born?
2) What did St. Catherine of Siena become?
a) Dominican Tertiary
b) Franciscan Tertiary
c) Capuchin Tertiary
d) Norbertine Tertiary
3) Who of the following was St. Catherine of Siena’s confessor?
a) Padre Pio
b) Raymnd de Capua
c) St. John Vianney
d) St. Albert the Great
1. When did Alexander Fleming get Nobel Prize for Medicine?
2. When was Alexander Fleming born?
a) 5 June 1901
b) 8 March 1892
c) 6 August 1881
d) 1 November 1878
3. Where was Alexander Fleming born?
Francis Joseph Quiz Questions 1. When was Francis Joseph emperor of Austria? a) 1848-1916 b) 1918-1922 c) 1830-1840 d) 1821-1830 2. When was Francis Joseph king of Hungary? a) 1848-1866 b) 1821-1840 c) 1867-1916 d) 1922-1940 3. When was Francis Joseph born? a) 2 March 1800 b) 17 May 1810 c) 18 August 1830 d)…