1. When was Antoine Laurent Lavoisier born?
a) 14 January 1736
b) 7 April 1746
c) 26 August 1743
d) 31 December 1748
2. Where was Antoine Laurent Lavoisier born?
3. What did Antoine Laurent Lavoisier study for three years but did not practise?
Alabama Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Alabama?
2. Which state is to the east of Alabama?
a) New Mexico
3. Which state is to the west of Alabama?
a) New Jersey
1) Who said India were dark horses (to win Cricket World Cup 1983)?
a) Robert Willis
b) Kim Hughes
c) John Traicos
d) John Wright
2) How many overs were to be bowled by each team in Cricket World Cup 1983?
3) Who was the captain of Indian team for Cricket World Cup 1983?
a) Sunil Gavaskar
b) Ravi Shastri
c) Dilip Vengsarkar
d) Kapil Dev
Arunachal Pradesh Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which country is to the west of Arunachal Pradesh?
2. Which is the capital of Arunachal Pradesh?
3. Which is the highest point in Arunachal Pradesh?
b) Godwin Austin
c) Namcha Barwa
John Edrich Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was John Edrich born? a) 29 February 1936 b) 21 June 1937 c) 24 August 1938 d) 4 October 1940 2. Where was John Edrich born? a) Aberdeen b) Blofield c) Canterbury d) York 3. Against which country did John Edrich his Test debut? a)…
1. What was John le Carré’s original name?
a) Alfred George Gardiner
b) George Eliot
c) George Sand
d) David John Moore Cornwell
2. When was John le Carré born?
a) 6 January 1924
b) 4 April 1936
c) 25 August 1933
d) 19 October 1931
3. Where was John le Carré born?
(Figures of the Olympic Movement are considered official.)
1) Which was the opening date of Montreal Olympics 1976?
a) 17 July 1976
b) 14 May 1976
c) 2 February 1976
d) 12 December 1976
2) Who declared the opening of Montreal Olympics 1948?
a) Pierre Trudeau
b) Jean Drapeau
c) Stephen Harper
d) Elizabeth II
3) From which continent 22 countries boycotted Montreal Olympics 1976 in protest against New Zealand’s rugby team’s tour of South Africa?
1. When did Arthur Harden win Nobel Prize for Chemistry?
2. When was Arthur Harden born?
a) 12 October 1865
b) 5 June 1864
c) 2 September 1861
d) 15 January 1862
3. Where was Arthur Harden born?
1) When was the Battle of Plassey?
a) 3 March 1754
b) 23 June 1757
c) 1st January 1761
d) 14 June 1764
2) Who betrayed Siraj-ud-Daulah at Plassey?
a) Mir Jafar
b) Mir Sadak
c) Bania Bapu
d) Chandrakant More
3) Which city was captured by Robert Clive in 1751?
Pierre-Auguste Renoir was a French artist who was a leading painter in the development of the Impressionist style. As a celebrator of beauty, and especially feminine sensuality, it has been said that “Renoir is the final representative of a tradition which runs directly from Rubens to Watteau.” – Wikipedia Pierre-Auguste Renoir Quiz Questions 1. When…