James Bond Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who played James Bond in Dr. No?
a) Clint Eastwood
b) John Wayne
c) Richard Burton
d) Sean Connery
2. Who played Miss Moneypenny in From Russia with Love?
a) Ursula Andress
b) Lois Maxwell
c) Raquel Welch
d) Grace Jones
3. Who played James Bond in On Her Majesty’s Secret Service?
a) George Lazenby
b) Peter Sellers
c) Piece Brosnan
d) Charles Bronson
NATO Quiz Questions (This quiz is about North Atlantic Treaty Organization.) 1. When was NATO founded? a) 17 January 1954 b) 4 April 1949 c) 3 July 1948 d) 24 November 1946 2. Where was NATO founded? a) London b) Amsterdam c) Oslo d) Washington 3. Which of the following countries is a founding member…
1) What is the meaning of Venezuela?
a) Big Venice
b) Beautiful Venice
c) New Venice
d) Little Venice
2) Which is the capital of Venezuela?
3) Which is the currency of Venezuela?
1) Who won ICC Award 2008 for Twenty20 international performance of the Year?
a) Yuvraj Singh
b) Robin Uthappa
c) Matthew Hayden
d) Shaul Pollock
2) Who won ICC Award 2008 for Spirit of Cricket?
b) Sri Lanka
d) West Indies
3) Who won ICC Award 2008 for Women’s Cricketer of the Year?
a) Charlotte Edwards
b) Anjum Chopra
c) Diana Eduljee
d) Danielle Lloyd
1. What is the plural of alumnus?
2. What is the plural of appendix?
3. What is the plural of beau?
1. When did Ernesto Orlando Lawrence win Nobel Prize for Physics?
2. When was Ernesto Orlando Lawrence born?
a) 7 January 1896
b) 12 May 1898
c) 8 August 1901
d) 5 October 1895
3. Where was Ernesto Orlando Lawrence born?
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1986 held?
2. By how many goals Argentina defeated Pakistan in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1986?
3. By how many goals Poland defeated India in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1986?
Cricketers and Nicknames Quiz – IV Questions 1) Who was Stumpy? a) David Boon b) Geoff Marsh c) Kim Hughes d) Rick McOskar 2) Who was Hogan? a) John Wright b) Richard Hadlee c) Martin Crowe d) Jeff Crowe 3) Who was Big Bird? a) Andy Roberts b) Malcolm Marshall c) Joel Garner d) Michael…
New Jersey Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who was the first European to reach New Jersey?
a) Alexander Hamilton
b) George Carteret
c) Giovanni da Verrazzano
d) William Penn
2. Who sold his rights to half of New Jersey to the Quakers in 1674?
a) Christopher Newport
b) John Smith
c) George Kendall
d) John Berkeley
3. What is the motto of New Jersey?
a) Valour and wisdom
b) Liberty and prosperity
c) Peace and justice
d) We stand with God
Frederick Sanger Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Frederick Sanger first win Nobel Prize for Chemistry?
2. When did Frederick Sanger win Nobel Prize for Chemistry for the second time?
3. When was Frederick Sanger born?
a) 22 February 1914
b) 23 May 1916
c) 13 August 1918
d) 5 December 1922