Sir Julian Sorell Huxley was an English evolutionary biologist, humanist and internationalist. He was Secretary of the Zoological Society of London (1935–1942), the first Director of UNESCO, and a founding member of the World Wildlife Fund.
1. When was Julian Huxley born?
a) 11 March 1884
b) 22 June 1887
c) 26 July 1894
d) 10 October 1895
2. Where was Julian Huxley born?
3. Which college did Julian Huxley attend?
a) Bethany College
b) St. James’ College
c) Balliol College
d) Union College
1. Who was the king of Cambodia in 1941-1955?
c) Norodom Sihamoni
d) Norodom Sihanouk
2. Which country is to the east of Cambodia?
3. Which is the capital of Cambodia?
b) Phnom Penh
c) Campong Cham
1) When was Patrick Swayze born?
a) 29 February 1948
b) 8 May 1950
c) 18 August 1952
d) 10 October 1954
2) Where was Patrick Swayze born?
d) New Orleans
3) What was Patrick Swayze’s mother Patsy Swayze?
c) Dance instructor
1. When did South Sudan become independent? a) 1 January 2001 b) 7 April 2004 c) 9 July 2011 d) 22 October 2008 2. What is the national motto of South Sudan? a) Justice, liberty, prosperity b) God, union, liberty c) Peace and justice d) We stand with God 3. Which country is to the…
1) When was Grover Cleveland first sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 September 1885
b) 4 March 1885
c) 20 January 1885
d) 4 November 1886
2) When was Grover Cleveland born?
a) 18 March 1837
b) 4 May 1830
c) 12 August 1834
d) 2 October 1848
3) Where was Grover Cleveland born?
c) San Francisco
3) Where was Warren Gamaliel Harding born?
a) New York
b) Corsica, France
c) Corsica, Ohio
d) New Orleans
4) Which college did Warren Gamaliel Harding attend?
a) Brown College
b) Ohio Central College
c) Kenyon College
d) Allegheny College
5) Which state had Warren Gamaliel Harding as its Lieutenant Governor?
a) Rhode Island
1) Who is Mercury in mythology?
a) God of justice
b) God of war
c) God of wind
d) God of commerce
2) What is the minimum surface temperature of Mercury?
3) What is the maximum surface temperature of Mercury?
Paul Adrien Maurice Dirac was an English theoretical physicist who made fundamental contributions to the early development of both quantum mechanics and quantum electrodynamics. He shared the Nobel Prize for Physics with the Austrian physicist Erwin Schrodinger for the discovery of new productive forms of atomic theory. Paul Dirac Quiz Questions Click here for answers…
1) Which State did Andrew Jackson represent as its first Congressman?
a) N. Carolina
b) S. Carolina
2) How many times did Andrew Jackson marry Rachel Donelson?
d) Four times
3) Whom did Andrew Jackson kill in a duel?
a) Alexander Hamilton
b) John Sevier
c) Charles Dickinson
d) Jesse Benton
South Dakota Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did South Dakota become a state of USA?
a) 5 March 1796
b) 31 May 2002
c) 12 July 1872
d) 2 November 1889
2. Which state is to the north of South Dakota?
b) North Dakota
3. Which state is to the south of South Dakota?
a) New Hampshire