1) Who won mixed doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Donald Young and Melanie Oudin
b) Paul Hanley and Shahar Peer
c) Robert Kendrick and Sloane Stephens
d) Travis Parrott and Carly Gullikson
2) Who were runners up in mixed doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Pavel Vizner and Kveta Peschke
b) Jonas Bjorkman and Nadia Petrova
c) Eric Butorac and Jill Craybas
d) Leander Paes and Cara Black
3) Who won men’s doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Andy Murray and Ross Hutchins
b) Luis Horna and Pablo Cuevas
c) Michael Bryan and Robert Bryan
d) Leander Paes and Lukas Dlouhy
4) Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Dusan Vemic and Bruno Soares
b) Alexander Peva and Michael Kohlmann
c) Juan Monaco and Maximo Gonzales
d) Mahesh Bhupati and Mark Knowles
1. When was Hadrian Roman emperor?
2. When was Hadrian born?
a) 24 January 76
b) 14 April 101
c) 22 August 85
d) 17 November 109
3. Where was Hadrian governor in 107?
d) Lower Pannonia
1. With which country El Salvador fought Soccer War in 1969?
2. What is the national motto of El Salvador?
a) Equality, liberty, fraternity
b) God, union, liberty
c) Peace and justice
d) We stand with God
3. Which ocean is to the south of El Salvador?
1. When did Ghana become independent?
a) 6 March 1957
b) 26 June 1952
c) 6 July 1964
d) 25 November 1972
2. How was Ghana formerly known?
c) Gold Coast
3. Which country is to the east of Ghana?
c) Sierra Leone
1. When did Ferdinand Eduord Buisson get Nobel Prize for Peace?
2. When was Ferdinand Eduord Buisson born?
a) 3 January 1840
b) 2 May 1836
c) 20 December 1841
d) 17 September 1942
3. Where was Ferdinand Eduord Buisson born?
1. When did Latvia declare independence from USSR?
a) 15 January 1985
b) 22 June 1981
c) 21 August 1991
d) 28 November 1979
2. Which country is to the north of Latvia?
3. Which sea is to the west of Latvia?
French Open 2020 Quiz Questions 1. Who won men’s doubles championship in French Open 2020? a) Wesley Koolhof, Nikola Mektic b) Nicholas Monroe, Tommy Paul c) Jamie Murray, Neal Skupski d) Kevin Krawietz, Andreas Miles 2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in French Open 2020? a) Mate Pavic, Bruno Soares b) Juan…
Nobel Prize 2020 Quiz Questions 1) Who won Nobel Prize 2020 for Medicine? a) Bruce Beutler, Jules Hoffman, Ralph Steinman b) Francoise Barre-Sinousi, Luc Montagnier, Harald zur Hausen c) Carol W. Greider, Elizabeth H. Blackburn, Jack W. Szostak d) Harvey J. Alter, Charles M. Rice, Michael Houghton 2) For what was Nobel Prize 2020 for…
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in French Open 2010?
a) Weslie Moodie, Dick Norman
b) Daniel Nestor, Nenad Zimonjic
c) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
d) Marc Lopez, Tommy Robredo
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in French Open 2010?
a) Julian Knowle, Andy Ram
b) Marius Fyrstenberg, Marcin Matkowski
c) Bruno Soares, Marcelo Melo
d) Leander Paes, Lukas Dlouhy
3. Who won women’s doubles championship in French Open 2010?
a) Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Nadia Petrova
b) A. Medina Garriques, Virginia Ruano Pascual
c) Serena Williams, Venus Williams
d) Cara Black, Liezel Huber
Richard Buckminster Fuller Quiz Questions 1. When was Richard Buckminster Fuller born? a) 1 January 1894 b) 24 May 1896 c) 12 July 1895 d) 8 October 1898 2. Where was Richard Buckminster Fuller born? a) Milton b) Atlanta c) San Francisco d) Richmond 3. Which university expelled Richard Buckminster Fuller twice? a) Princeton b)…