Isaac Asimov QuizJames Pritchard QuizJane Wyman QuizWashington QuizMaine QuizAnne Morrow Lindbergh QuizRosa Parks QuizLouisiana QuizJames Alfred Van Allen QuizWallis Warfield QuizOriginally posted 2017-03-26 03:31:46.
1. What is Anno Domini?
a) After Death
b) Happy Year
c) New Year
d) Year of the Lord
2. On whose birth Anno Domini is based?
a) Julius Caesar
d) Jesus Christ
3. What does B. C. mean in relation to Anno Domini?
a) Before Caesar
b) Before Cleopatra
c) Before Confucius
d) Before Christ
George Romney Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was George Romney born?
a) 31 January 1744
b) 15 May 1742
c) 21 August 1736
d) 26 December 1734
2. Where was George Romney born?
3. When was George Romney Christopher Steele’s pupil?
1) When was Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan President of India?
2) How is Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan’s birthday is celebrated in India?
a) Children’s day
b) Teachers’ day
c) Husband’s day
d) Baby’s day
3) When was Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan born?
a) 5 September 1888
b) 28 December 1885
c) 7 May 1861
d) 14 April 1865
1) When was Malaysia formed?
2) Which country seceded from Malaysia in 1965?
3) Who is the first Prime Minister of Malaysia?
a) Mahathir Mohammed
b) Tunku Abdul Rahman
c) Abdullah Ahmad Badawi
d) Mizan Zainal Abidin
Maine Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Maine become a state of USA?
a) 15 March 1820
b) 14 May 1786
c) 12 July 1792
d) 16 December 1805
2. Which country is to the north of Maine?
3. Which state is to the west of Maine?
c) New Hampshire
1) Which sea is to the north of Turkey?
a) North Sea
b) Black Sea
c) Caspian Sea
d) Dead Sea
2) When did the Turks conquer Constantinople?
3) How was Turkey known in the beginning of the 20th century?
a) Guardian of Europe
b) Leader of Europe
c) Sick man of Europe
d) Playground of Europe
Percy Bysshe Shelley Quiz Questions 1) When was Percy Bysshe Shelley born? a) 31 January 1786 b) 4 August 1792 c) 4 May 1794 d) 19 December 1784 2) Where was Percy Bysshe Shelley born? a) Connaught Place b) Field Place c) Ashoka Place d) Nehru Place 3) Which university expelled Percy Bysshe Shelley? a)…
(This quiz about Roman Emperor Constantine aka Constantine I and Constantine the Great.)
1) Who was defeated in the battle of Milvian Bridge?
2) By which edict Constantine granted the right of worship to Christians?
a) Edict of Palermo
b) Edict of Milan
c) Edict of Fontainebleau
d) Edict of Florence
3) Who married Constantine’s sister Constantia?
a) Marcus Aurelius
Anne Morrow Lindbergh Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Anne Spencer Morrow born? a) 11 March 1908 b) 22 June 1906 c) 5 September 1910 d) 4 December 1905 2. Where was Anne Spencer Morrow born? a) Eastport b) Lubec c) Pittsburg d) Englewood 3. Which school did Anne Spencer Morrow attend?…