Francois Mitterrand Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Francois Mitterrand first elected President of France?
a) 6 March 1965
b) 10 May 1981
c) 26 July 1975
d) 12 October 1968
2. When was Francois Mitterrand born?
a) 26 October 1916
b) 3 February1912
c) 8 August 1918
d) 12 April 1914
3. Where was Francois Mitterrand born?
c) La Rochelle
1. When did Angola become independent?
a) 4 January 1971
b) 20 May 2002
c) 12 July 1992
d) 11 November 1975
2. Which ocean is to the west of Angola?
3. Which country is to the south of Angola?
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in US Open 2019?
A. Jamie Murray, Neal Skupski
B. Juan Sebastian Cabal, Robert Farah
C. Ben McLachlan, Luke Bambridge
D. Jackson Withrow, Jack Sock
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in US Open 2019?
A. Andreas Miles, Kevin Krawietz
B. Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
C. Jurgen Melzer, Oliver Marach
D. Marcel Granollers, Horacio Zeballos
3. Who won mixed doubles championship in US Open 2019?
A. Rajeev Ram, Samantha Stosur
B. Henri Kontinen, Demi Schuurs
C. Jamie Murray, Bethanie Mattek-Sands
D. Mate Pavic, Gabriela Dabrowski
1. When was Robert Mugabe President of Zimbabwe?
2. When was Robert Mugabe born?
A. 21 February 1924
B. 5 April 1920
C. 22 August 1922
D. 28 December 1925
3. Where was Robert Mugabe born?
1. When was Vidya Sinha born?
A. 2 February 1944
B. 4 April 1940
C. 23 July 1949
D. 15 November 1947
2. Where was Vidya Sinha born?
3. In which film did Vidya Sinha make her debut in a lead role?
C. Raja Kaka
1. When did Toni Morrison win Nobel Prize for Literature?
2. When was Toni Morrison born?
18 February 1931
24 June 1934
14 September 1928
11 November 1936
3. Where was Toni Morrison born?
1. Which country is to the north of Monaco?
2. Which sea is to the south of Monaco?
3. When did the Grimaldi family rule of Monaco begin?
1. Which country is to the north of Costa Rica?
2. Which ocean is to the west of Costa Rica?
3. Which is the capital of Costa Rica?
b) San Isidro
d) San Jose
1. When did Chad become independent?
a) 18 January 1954
b) 26 May 1966
c) 11 August 1960
d) 20 November 1965
2. Which of the following countries is not to the west of Chad?
3. Which is the highest mountain in Chad?
1. When did Joseph Rotblat win Nobel Prize for Peace?
2. When was Joseph Rotblat born?
a) 18 February 1901
b) 6 June 1904
c) 22 July 1905
d) 4 November 1908
3. Where was Joseph Rotblat born?