1) When was Malaysia formed?
2) Which country seceded from Malaysia in 1965?
3) Who is the first Prime Minister of Malaysia?
a) Mahathir Mohammed
b) Tunku Abdul Rahman
c) Abdullah Ahmad Badawi
d) Mizan Zainal Abidin
Maine Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Maine become a state of USA?
a) 15 March 1820
b) 14 May 1786
c) 12 July 1792
d) 16 December 1805
2. Which country is to the north of Maine?
3. Which state is to the west of Maine?
c) New Hampshire
1) Which sea is to the north of Turkey?
a) North Sea
b) Black Sea
c) Caspian Sea
d) Dead Sea
2) When did the Turks conquer Constantinople?
3) How was Turkey known in the beginning of the 20th century?
a) Guardian of Europe
b) Leader of Europe
c) Sick man of Europe
d) Playground of Europe
Percy Bysshe Shelley Quiz Questions 1) When was Percy Bysshe Shelley born? a) 31 January 1786 b) 4 August 1792 c) 4 May 1794 d) 19 December 1784 2) Where was Percy Bysshe Shelley born? a) Connaught Place b) Field Place c) Ashoka Place d) Nehru Place 3) Which university expelled Percy Bysshe Shelley? a)…
(This quiz about Roman Emperor Constantine aka Constantine I and Constantine the Great.)
1) Who was defeated in the battle of Milvian Bridge?
2) By which edict Constantine granted the right of worship to Christians?
a) Edict of Palermo
b) Edict of Milan
c) Edict of Fontainebleau
d) Edict of Florence
3) Who married Constantine’s sister Constantia?
a) Marcus Aurelius
Anne Morrow Lindbergh Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Anne Spencer Morrow born? a) 11 March 1908 b) 22 June 1906 c) 5 September 1910 d) 4 December 1905 2. Where was Anne Spencer Morrow born? a) Eastport b) Lubec c) Pittsburg d) Englewood 3. Which school did Anne Spencer Morrow attend?…
Catherine of Braganza Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Catherine of Braganza born?
a) 5 March 1644
b) 3 May 1646
c) 1 August 1642
d) 25 November 1638
2. Where was Catherine of Braganza born?
b) Vila Vicosa
3. Who was Catherine of Braganza’s father?
a) Alfonso II
b) Henry V
c) Ferdinand II
d) John IV
1. When did Gustav Stresemann get Nobel Prize for Peace?
2. When was Gustav Stresemann born?
a) 9 March 1871
b) 10 May 1878
c) 14 September1876
d) 26 December 1873
3. Where was Gustav Stresemann born?
(This quiz is about St. Isabella of France and St. Isabella of Portugal. Both are known as St. Isabel.
St. Isabella of Portugal is also known as St. Elizabeth.)
1) Who of the following was brother of St. Isabella of France?
a) St. Edward
b) St. Louis IX
c) St. Jerome
d) St. Clement
2) Who by a Bull of 26 May, 1254, allowed St. Isabella of France retain some Franciscan fathers as her special confessors?
a) Paul III
b) Innocent IV
c) Julius II
d) Martin V
3) Which convent did St. Isabella of France found?
a) Holy Family Convent
b) St. Joseph’s Convent
c) Monastery of the Humility of the Blessed Virgin
d) Monastery of St. Benedict
7. Who won women’s singles championship in French Open 2022?
a) Jessica Pegula
b) Veronika Kudermetova
c) Iga Swiatek
d) Daria Kasatkina
8. Who was runner up in women’s singles championship in French Open 2022?
a) Martina Trevisan
b) Leylah Fernandez
c) Coco Gauff
d) Sloane Stephens
9. Who won men’s singles championship in French Open 2022?
a) Alexander Zverev
b) Novak Djokovic
c) Carlos Alcaraz
d) Rafael Nadal
10. Who was runner up in men’s singles championship in French Open 2022?
a) Andrey Rublev
b) Holger Rune
c) Casper Ruud