Rudolf Hess QuizRobert Koch QuizHeinrich Himmler QuizJohannes Hans Daniel Jensen QuizJohann Wolfgang Von Goethe QuizMax Liebermann QuizMax Beckmann QuizMarc Chagall QuizErnst Ludwig Kirchner QuizOtto Dix QuizOriginally posted 2019-06-18 16:25:59.
Humphry Davy QuizPatrick Steptoe QuizJohn Burdon Sanderson Haldane QuizThomas Young QuizJames Black QuizWilliam Hyde Wollaston QuizOliver Sacks QuizRobert Edwards QuizLawrence Bragg QuizRobert Hooke QuizOriginally posted 2019-06-18 16:00:28.
Vijayalakshmi Pandit QuizHockey World Cup 2023 QuizDwijendra Narayan Jha QuizVinod Khanna QuizFakhruddin Ali Ahmed QuizCommonwealth Games 2010 QuizDhyan Chand QuizJohn Burdon Sanderson Haldane QuizTripura QuizAssam QuizOriginally posted 2019-06-18 15:14:38.
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 2023 held?
d) West Indies
2. Who scored Argentina’s goal against South Africa in Hockey World Cup 2023?
a) Agustin Mazzilli
b) Nicolas Keenan
c) Maico Casella
d) Facundo Zarate
3. What was the result of India against Spain match in Hockey World Cup 2023?
a) India won 2-0
b) India won 3-2
c) 0-0 draw
d) 1-1 draw
Where was William Ernest Henley born?
Which disease afflicted William Ernest Henley?
William Ernest Henley’s one leg had to be amputated. Who saved the other leg from amputation?
6. Which university did Eamon de Valera attend?
7. When was the Easter Rising?
a) 18 January 1906
b) 24 April 1916
c) 25 September 1912
d) 12 November 1918
8. Which party did Eamon de Valera found?
a) National Front
c) Fianna Fail
5. Who won women’s doubles championship in French Open 2019?
a) Samanta Stosur, Shuai Zhang
b) Timea Babos, Kristina Mladenovic
c) Elise Mertens, Aryna Sabalenka
d) Lyudmila Kichenok, Jelena Ostapenko
7. Who won women’s singles championship in French Open 2019?
a) Ashleigh Barty
b) Amanda Anisimova
c) Madison Keys
d) Simona Halep
9. Who won men’s singles championship in French Open 2019?
a) Roger Federer
b) Stanislas Wawrinka
c) Rafael Nadal
d) Kei Nishikori
4. Where did Edward I marry Eleanor?
5. When did Edward I issue the Statute of Wales?
6. Whom did Edward I expel from England in 1290?
About which school did Edward Gibbon write in his Memoirs “at the expense of many tears and blood, purchased a knowledge of Latin syntax.”?
Kingston Grammar School
Kilkenny Grammar School
4. To which college was Edward Gibbon admitted?
5. When was Edward Gibbon received in the Roman Catholic Church?
5 February 1744
8 June 1753
20 August 1776
21 November 1782
Which college did Owen Chamberlain attend?
St. Andrew’s College
5. When did Owen Chamberlain get doctorate from the University of Chicago?
6. When did Owen Chamberlain become a full professor at the University of California at Berkeley?