1) Who are credited with the discovery of Neptune?
a) Adams and Le Verrier
b) Hubble and Slipher
c) Lowell and Kelvin
d) Newton and Kepler
2) Galileo had observed Neptune. What did he think of it?
3) Which is the outermost ring of Neptune?
Victor Hope Quiz Questions
(This quiz is about Victor Alexander John Hope, also known as Lord Linlithgow.)
1. When was Victor Hope viceroy of India?
2. When was Victor Hope born?
a) 17 March 1898
b) 6 April 1892
c) 24 September 1887
d) 11 November 1884
3. Where was Victor Hope born?
1) When was Rembrandt van Rijn born?
a) 19 March 1554
b) 16 May 1624
c) 15 July 1606
d) 5 December 1636
2) Where was Rembrandt van Rijn born?
3) Which university did Rembrandt van Rijn attend?
a) Amsterdam University
b) Leiden University
c) Rotterdam University
d) Brussels University
Samuel Phillips Huntington Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Samuel Phillips Huntington born?
a) 21 February 1915
b) 18 April 1927
c) 23 August 1929
d) 30 November 1922
2. Where was Samuel Phillips Huntington born?
a) New York
d) Los Angeles
3. From which university did Samuel Phillips Huntington get doctorate in 1951?
(This quiz about Alexander III of Macedon (Macedonia) aka Alexander the Great who lived in 4th century BC.)
1) Who of the following philosophers taught Alexander?
2) What was Bucephalus?
a) Alexander’s cat
b) Alexander’s dog
c) Alexander’s horse
d) Alexander’s parrot
3) How old was Alexander when he became king?
a) 10 years
b) 15 years
c) 20 years
d) 40 years
1) Which date is considered the founding of FBI?
a) 4 July 1901
b) 24 June 1903
c) 26 July 1908
d) 16 August 1910
2) What is the FBI motto?
a) Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity
b) Purity, Charity, Duty
c) Poverty, Chastity, Obedience
d) Charity, Unity, Fraternity
3) Where are the headquarters of FBI?
b) New York
c) Washington DC
d) New Orleans
Commonwealth Games 2018 QuizNorman Gordon QuizRugby World Cup 2015 QuizAlec Bedser QuizFrederick Trueman QuizTwenty20 World Cup 2021 QuizLos Angeles Olympics 1984 QuizCommonwealth Games 2014 QuizCricketers and Nicknames Quiz – IAntwerp Olympics 1920 QuizOriginally posted 2018-04-17 10:36:28.
Peter Gruenberg QuizAlbert Abraham Michelson QuizMax Von Laue QuizMaria Goeppert Mayer QuizRobert Koch QuizJohannes Hans Daniel Jensen QuizOriginally posted 2018-04-17 09:58:15.
United States of America QuizNathaniel Hawthorne QuizSamuel Phillips Huntington QuizFBI QuizUSA Presidential Election 2016 Quiz VIPennsylvania QuizHelen Thomas QuizLauren Bacall QuizJudy Garland QuizMary Higgins Clark QuizOriginally posted 2016-11-16 13:42:47.
Norman Gordon was a South African cricketer who played in the 1938–39 South African cricket season.
Norman Gordon Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Norman Gordon born?
a) 9 February 1916
b) 2 April 1914
c) 6 August 1911
d) 4 December 1910
2. Where was Norman Gordon born?
b) Port Elizabeth
d) Cape Town
3. Against which country did Norman Gordon make Test debut?
c) New Zealand