Max Von Laue Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When did Max von Laue win Nobel Prize for Physics? a) 1922 b) 1925 c) 1914 d) 1918 2. When was Max von Laue born? a) 11 February 1876 b) 31 May 1886 c) 5 July 1884 d) 9 October 1879 3. Where was Max…
Jane Seymour was Queen of England as the third wife of King Henry VIII. She succeeded Anne Boleyn as queen consort following the latter’s execution. Jane Seymour Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When did Jane Seymour marry Henry VIII? a) 4 February 1544 b) 30 May 1536 c) 8 August 1548 d) 19…
(This quiz is about United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea.) UNCLOS QuizScotland Yard QuizMI6 QuizRCMP QuizOPCW QuizUnited Nations QuizFINA QuizCBI QuizMossad QuizCIA QuizOriginally posted 2016-07-26 21:44:28.
John Harvey Kellogg Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was John Harvey Kellogg born?
a) 26 February 1852
b) 2 June 1856
c) 27 September 1864
d) 22 November 1863
2. Where was John Harvey Kellogg born?
3. From which college did John Harvey Kellogg get M.D.?
a) Jefferson Medical College
b) Bellevue Hospital Medical College
c) St. Mary’s Hospital Medical School
d) St. John’s Medical College
1) When was Pierre Elliott Trudeau first sworn in as Prime Minister of Canada?
a) 1 March 1971
b) 20 April 1968
c) 25 July 1975
d) 4 November 1977
2) When was Pierre Elliott Trudeau born?
a) 1 January 1901
b) 24 May 1909
c) 18 October 1919
d) 8 October 1912
3) Where was Pierre Elliott Trudeau born?
Jons Jacob Berzelius Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Jons Jacob Berzelius born?
a) 6 March 1776
b) 4 April 1778
c) 20 August 1779
d) 18 December 1756
2. Where was Jons Jacob Berzelius born?
3. Where did Jons Jacob Berzelius study medicine?
a) Karolinska Institute
b) Uppsala University
c) Umea University
d) St. Mary’s Hospital Medical School
1) Who in 1705 predicted that the comet seen in 1531, 1607 and 1682 would return in 1758?
a) Nicholas Copernicus
b) Edmund Halley
c) James Pettengill
d) Clyde Tombaugh
2) What is the average period of orbit of Halley’s Comet?
a) 22 years
b) 18 years
c) 76 years
d) 100 years
3) When was the most famous appearance of Halley’s Comet?
a) 1066 – Battle of Hastings
b) 1815 – Battle of Waterloo
c) 732 – Battle of Tours
d) 800 – Coronation of Charlemagne
Nikola Tesla QuizMary Astor QuizMichigan QuizAlbert Abraham Michelson QuizJohn Harvey Kellogg QuizUSA Presidential Election 2016 Quiz – IVFranklin Pierce QuizConnecticut QuizNorman Mailer QuizNew Jersey QuizOriginally posted 2016-07-23 09:38:51.
1) Who is the first prophet in Islam?
2) Who is the last prophet in Islam?
3) What is the number of prophets in Islam?
1) Which two non-Test playing teams participated in Cricket World Cup 1979? a) Canada, Zimbabwe b) Bermuda, Namibia c) Scotland, Ireland d) East Africa, Sri Lanka 2) What was the India’s margin of victory over East Africa in Cricket World Cup 1975? a) 100 runs b) 75 runs c) 6 wickets d) 10 wickets 3)…