Deborah Kerr Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What was Deborah Kerr’s original name?
a) Deborah Sampson
b) Deborah Mitford
c) Deborah Read
d) Deborah Jane Kerr-Trimmer
2. When was Deborah Kerr born?
a) 14 March 1922
b) 4 May 1919
c) 30 September 1920
d) 28 November 1917
3. Where was Deborah Kerr born?
1. Which country is to the north of Iraq?
2. Which is the capital of Iraq?
3. Which is the currency of Iraq?
1. When was Ralph Waldo Emerson born?
a) 4 January 1801
b) 25 May 1803
c) 30 August 1806
d) 31 December 1800
2. Where was Ralph Waldo Emerson born?
3. Which school did Ralph Waldo Emerson attend?
a) Temple School
b) St. Joseph’s School
c) Boston Public Latin School
d) St. Mary’s School
1. When was Ludwig van Beethoven born?
a) 3 January 1751
b) 15 May 1756
c) 9 August 1766
d) 16 December 1770
2. Where was Ludwig van Beethoven born?
3. Where was Ludwig van Beethoven’s first public performance?
Click Here for Slumdog Millionaire Quiz I Click Here for Slumdog Millionaire Quiz II (Academy Awards are popularly known as Oscars.) 1. Who won the BAFTA Award for Best Sound for films of 2008? a) Glenn Freemantle, Resul Pookutty, Richard Pryke, Tom Sayers, Ian Tapp b) Jimmy Boyle, Eddy Joseph, Chris Munro, Mike Prestwood Smith,…
1) Which Ashes series is known as Bodyline series?
2) Who was the captain of the English team for Bodyline series?
a) Leonard Hutton
b) Herbert Sutcliffe
c) Douglas Jardine
d) Edward Paynter
3) Who was the captain of the Australian team for Bodyline series?
a) Victor Richardson
b) William Woodfull
c) Victor Trumper
d) Stanley McCabe
China Quiz Questions
1) Which city was known as Peking?
2) What is the meaning of Tiananmen?
b) Beautiful River
c) Heavenly gate
3) What is the official name of China?
a) Republic of China
b) People’s Republic of China
c) Kingdom of China
d) Commonwealth of China
Mayotte Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did France annex Mayotte?
a) 25 March 1841
b) 17 May 1804
c) 11 July 1792
d) 16 November 1775
2. When was Mayotte ceded to France?
3. In which channel Mayotte is situated?
a) Beagle Channel
b) Mozambique Channel
c) Yucatan Channel
d) St. George’s Channel
Tokyo Olympics 1964 Quiz Questions
(Figures of the Olympic Movement are considered official.)
1) Which was the opening date of Tokyo Olympics 1964?
a) 2 June 1964
b) 27 April 1960
c) 14 August 1964
d) 10 October 1964
2) Why was Yoshinori Sakai chosen as the the final torchbearer for Tokyo Olympics 1964?
a) Crown Prince
b) Born in Hiroshima on 6 August 1945, the day the atomic bomb exploded in Hiroshima
c) Prime Minister
d) Olympic gold medal winner
3) Which countries refused to participate in Tokyo Olympics 1964 as many of their athletes were disqualified?
a) Indonesia and North Korea
b) Pakistan and South Korea
c) Australia and New Zealand
d) Norway and Sweden
Seychelles Quiz Questions
1. When did Seychelles become independent?
a) 7 February 1964
b) 29 June 1976
c) 12 August 1981
d) 14 November 1978
2. Which is the capital of Seychelles?
3. Which is the currency of Seychelles?