1) Which is the capital of Hungary?
2) In which year Warsaw Pact countries invaded Hungary to crush a revolution?
3) Who is the patron saint of Hungary?
a) St. Stephen
b) St. James
c) St. George
d) St. Thomas
Norman Mailer Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Norman Mailer born? a) 31 January 1923 b) 15 May 1922 c) 23 August 1919 d) 30 December 1916 2. Where was Norman Mailer born? a) Boston b) Cambridge c) Long Branch d) Monroeville 3. Which university did Norman Mailer attend? a) Cornell b)…
Vyacheslav Molotov was a Soviet politician and diplomat.
Vyacheslav Molotov Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What was Vyacheslav Molotov’s original surname?
2. When was Vyacheslav Molotov born? (Date of birth according to calendar prevalent in Russia.)
a) 25 February 1890
b) 19 April 1898
c) 12 July 1900
d) 3 December 1894
3. Where was Vyacheslav Molotov born?
Morarji Desai Quiz Questions with Answers
1) When was Morarji Desai sworn in as Prime Minister of India?
a) 12 May 1952
b) 12 May 1967
c) 24 March 1977
d) 14 January 1980
2) Which was Morarji Desai’s party when he was Prime Minister?
3) Which unprecedented action was taken by Morarji Desai’s Government soon after it came to power at Centre?
a) Economic reforms
b) Explosion of nuclear bombs
c) Pawning gold with IMF
d) Dismissal of Congress-ruled State Governments where Congress was defeated badly in Lok Sabha elections.
James Bond Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who played James Bond in Dr. No?
a) Clint Eastwood
b) John Wayne
c) Richard Burton
d) Sean Connery
2. Who played Miss Moneypenny in From Russia with Love?
a) Ursula Andress
b) Lois Maxwell
c) Raquel Welch
d) Grace Jones
3. Who played James Bond in On Her Majesty’s Secret Service?
a) George Lazenby
b) Peter Sellers
c) Piece Brosnan
d) Charles Bronson
NATO Quiz Questions (This quiz is about North Atlantic Treaty Organization.) 1. When was NATO founded? a) 17 January 1954 b) 4 April 1949 c) 3 July 1948 d) 24 November 1946 2. Where was NATO founded? a) London b) Amsterdam c) Oslo d) Washington 3. Which of the following countries is a founding member…
1) What is the meaning of Venezuela?
a) Big Venice
b) Beautiful Venice
c) New Venice
d) Little Venice
2) Which is the capital of Venezuela?
3) Which is the currency of Venezuela?
1) Who won ICC Award 2008 for Twenty20 international performance of the Year?
a) Yuvraj Singh
b) Robin Uthappa
c) Matthew Hayden
d) Shaul Pollock
2) Who won ICC Award 2008 for Spirit of Cricket?
b) Sri Lanka
d) West Indies
3) Who won ICC Award 2008 for Women’s Cricketer of the Year?
a) Charlotte Edwards
b) Anjum Chopra
c) Diana Eduljee
d) Danielle Lloyd
1. What is the plural of alumnus?
2. What is the plural of appendix?
3. What is the plural of beau?
1. When did Ernesto Orlando Lawrence win Nobel Prize for Physics?
2. When was Ernesto Orlando Lawrence born?
a) 7 January 1896
b) 12 May 1898
c) 8 August 1901
d) 5 October 1895
3. Where was Ernesto Orlando Lawrence born?