John William Strutt Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did John William Strutt win Nobel Prize for Physics?
2. When was John William Strutt born?
a) 18 February 1846
b) 18 May 1838
c) 10 September 1840
d) 12 November 1842
3. Where was John William Strutt born?
b) Langford Grove
Antigua and Barbuda Quiz Questions with Answers
1) When did Antigua and Barbuda become independent?
a) 14 March 1958
b) 21 June 1976
c) 8 August 1988
d) 1 November 1981
2) Which family was granted Barbuda in 1685?
3) Who was Antigua and Barbuda’s governor general in 1996?
a) James Carlisle
b) Lester Bird
c) Errol Cort
d) Bernard Percival
London Olympics 2012 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was the opening ceremony of London Olympics 2012?
a) 27 July 2012
b) 5 May 2012
c) 6 June 2012
d) 8 February 2012
2. Who declared London Olympics 2012 open?
a) Boris Johnson
b) Catherine Middleton
c) David Cameron
d) Elizabeth II
3. Who won the first gold medal in London Olympics 2012?
a) Sylwia Bogacka
b) Yi Siling
c) Yu Dan
d) Marco Galiazzo
1. When was Clement Attlee Prime Minister of UK?
2. When was Clement Attlee born?
a) 3 January 1883
b) 5 April 1886
c) 28 August 1892
d) 11 December 1881
3. Where was Clement Attlee born?
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1990 held?
2. With which team India’s match ended in a 1-1 draw in Hockey World Cup 1990?
3. Which team defeated India 5-3 after trailing 0-2 in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1990?
b) New Zealand
1. When was Marie Curie born?
a) 7 November 1867
b) 5 July 1864
c) 12 May 1857
d) 9 January 1862
2. Where was Marie Curie born?
3. What was Marie Curie’s original name?
a) Maria Goretti
b) Marie Antoinette
c) Maria Sklodowska
d) Mary Tudor
1. How many gold medals did Jesse Owens win in Berlin Olympics 1936?
2. Where was Jesse Owens born?
d) San Francisco
3. What was Jesse Owens’ name at the time of his birth?
a) Roger King
b) John Christopher Owens
c) Samuel Morse
d) James Cleveland Owens
Asian Games 2014 Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Which was the opening date of Asian Games 2014?
a) 21 March 2014
b) 15 May 2014
c) 19 September 2014
d) 12 August 2014
2. Where were Asian Games 2014 held?
3. Which country did not send female athletes to Asian Games 2014?
b) Saudi Arabia
1) Where did St. Blaesilla live?
2) Who was the father of St. Blaesilla?
3) Who was the mother of St. Blaesilla?
a) St. Priscilla
b) St. Lydia
c) St. Paula
d) St. Elizabeth
(This quiz is about Federation International de Natation i.e., International Swimming Federation.) United Nations QuizFINA QuizCBI QuizMossad QuizCIA QuizRed Cross QuizMarylebone Cricket Club QuizFBI QuizCDC QuizUNCLOS QuizOriginally posted 2017-03-26 03:36:58.