Aldous Leonard Huxley was an English writer and one of the most prominent members of the famous Huxley family. He is best known for his novel – “Brave New World”.
1. When was Aldous Huxley born?
a) 11 March 1884
b) 19 May 1882
c) 26 July 1894
d) 10 October 1895
2. Where was Aldous Huxley born?
3. Which college did Aldous Huxley attend?
a) Christ College
b) St. James’ College
c) Balliol College
d) Trinity College
Svetlana Iosifovna Alliluyeva was the youngest child and only daughter of Soviet Premier Joseph Stalin and Nadezhda Alliluyeva, Stalin’s second wife. In 1967, she caused an international furor when she defected and became a naturalized citizen of the United States until 1984 when she returned to the Soviet Union and had her Soviet citizenship returned….
1. When did David Ben-Gurion declare Israel’s independence?
a) 1 January 1944
b) 14 May 1948
c) 25 August 1950
d) 15 November 1956
2. When was David Ben-Gurion born?
a) 4 February 1881
b) 7 April 1889
c) 16 August 1883
d) 16 October 1886
3. Where was David Ben-Gurion born?
1. When did Tanganyika become independent?
a) 19 March 1958
b) 24 May 1953
c) 18 September 1949
d) 9 December 1961
2. When did Zanzibar become independent?
a) 17 February 1948
b) 12 June 1959
c) 28 August 1949
d) 10 December 1963
3. When was Tanzania founded with the merging of Tanganyika and Zanzibar?
a) 1 January 1965
b) 26 April 1964
c) 11 July 1880
d) 12 November 1978
Neil Armstrong Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Neil Armstrong born?
a) 4 February 1934
b) 15 May 1928
c) 5 August 1930
d) 30 December 1925
2. Where was Neil Armstrong born?
3. Where did Neil Armstrong study aeronautical engineering?
a) West Point
c) Purdue University
d) Annapolis Academy
1. When did Senegal become independent?
a) 4 January 1948
b) 10 May 1904
c) 20 August 1960
d) 1 December 1901
2. Which country is to the north of Senegal?
3. Which ocean is to the west of Senegal?
1. When did Cameroon become independent?
a) 1 January 1960
b) 14 April 1956
c) 17 July 1964
d) 29 October 1972
2. Who founded the city of Victoria in Cameroon and translated the Bible in Douala?
a) Alfred Saker
b) David Livingstone
c) Joseph Merrick
d) Robert Moffat
3. When did Fernao do Po sight Cameroon?
1) What is the feminine of horse?
2) What is the feminine of dog?
3) What is the feminine of lamb?
4) What is the feminine of gander?
Margaret Beaufort was the mother of King Henry VII and paternal grandmother of King Henry VIII of England. She was a key figure in the Wars of the Roses and an influential matriarch of the House of Tudor. She founded two prominent Cambridge colleges, Christ’s College in 1505 and St John’s College in 1511. –…
James Fenimore Cooper Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was James Fenimore Cooper born? a) 1 January 1801 b) 4 April 1796 c) 15 September 1789 d) 11 November 1896 2. Where was James Fenimore Cooper born? a) New Orleans b) Dallas c) Albany d) Burlington 3. Which university did James Fenimore Cooper…