Josephine Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Josephine’s original name? a) Marie-Josephe-Rose Tascher de La Pagerie b) Maire-Louise d’Orleans c) Maria Johanna Gabriela d) Elisabeth Christine 2. When was Josephine born? a) 1 January 1764 b) 23 June 1763 c) 4 August 1762 d) 21 October 1761 3. Where was Josephine born?…
1. How many runs South Africa had scored when it lost two wickets in first Innings in Nagpur Test 2010?
2. How many runs did South Africa score in first Innings in Nagpur Test 2010?
b) 558/6 decl.
c) 329/8 decl.
3. Who conceded 140 runs and did not take any wicket in South Africa’s first Innings in Nagpur Test 2010?
a) Amit Misra
b) Ishant Sharma
c) Irfan Pathan
d) Yusuf Pathan
1) Which of the following applies to Martin Van Buren?
a) He was born a British subject.
b) He was an immigrant from France.
c) He was of Dutch descent.
d) He was half Irish and half Scottish.
2) What position was held by Martin Van Buren in 1815-1819?
a) Governor of New York
b) Mayor of Washington DC
c) Governor of New Jersey
d) Attorney General of New York
3) Who appointed Martin Van Buren Secretary of State?
a) Thomas Jefferson
b) Andrew Jackson
c) John Adams
d) George Washington
Gabriela Mistral Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Gabriela Mistral win Nobel Prize for Literature?
2. What was Gabriela Mistral’s original name?
a) Mary Ann Evans
b) Amandine Dudevant
c) Lucila Godoy Alcayaga
d) Josephine O’Brien
3. When was Gabriela Mistral born?
a) 16 March 1879
b) 7 April 1889
c) 12 July 1884
d) 30 December 1890
h2>Stockholm Olympics 1912 Quiz Questions
(Figures of the Olympic Movement are considered official.)
1) Who declared the opening of Stockholm Olympics 1912?
a) Olaf III
b) Gustav V
c) Harald IV
2) Which was the opening date of Stockholm Olympics 1912?
a) 5 May 1912
b) 3 June 1912
c) 27 April 1912
d) 12 December 1912
3) Which contest was not allowed by Sweden in Stockholm Olympics 1912?
George Westinghouse Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was George Westinghouse born? a) 6 October 1846 b) 26 June 1840 c) 14 August 1849 d) 22 January 1844 2. On which ship did George Westinghouse serve during the Civil War? a) USS Arizona b) USS Lexington c) USS Muscoota d) USS Oklahoma 3….
1. When was Antoninus Pius emperor of Rome?
2. When was Antoninus Pius born?
a) 14 January 10
b) 11 June 116
c) 19 September 86
d) 3 November 153
3. Where was Antoninus Pius born?
1) How was Botswana known?
2) Which is the capital of Botswana?
3) Which is the currency of Botswana?
1. When did William Golding get Nobel Prize for Literature?
2. When was William Golding born?
a) 17 March 1904
b) 17 May 1902
c) 19 September 1911
d) 30 December 1905
3. Where was William Golding born?
a) St. Columba Minor
4. Which School did William Golding attend?
a) St. Patrick’s High School
b) Marlborough Grammar School
c) Royal High School
d) Imperial High School
5. Which college did William Golding attend?
a) Christ College
b) Brasenose College
c) St. George’s College
d) Trinity College
Nagaland Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Nagaland formed?
a) 14 January 1972
b) 7 April 1984
c) 12 July 1968
d) 1 December 1963
2. Which country is to the east of Nagaland?
3. Which state is to the west of Nagaland?
d) Tamil Nadu