1. When was Mary (Tudor) queen of England?
2. When was Mary (Tudor) born?
a) 18 February 1516
b) 29 April 1485
c) 11 August 1518
d) 8 December 1522
3. Where was Mary (Tudor) born?
1) When was Franklin Pierce sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 January 1841
b) 4 March 1853
c) 20 January 1849
d) 4 March 1845
2) When was Franklin Pierce born?
a) 1 October 1809
b) 3 March 1812
c) 23 November 1804
d) 1 January 1801
3) Where was Franklin Pierce born?
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 2002 held?
c) Kuala Lumpur
2. With which team India’s match ended in a 2-2 draw in Hockey World Cup 2002?
3. Which team India defeated 4-0 in a league match in Hockey World Cup 2002?
Henry Cavendish Quiz Questions
1. When was Henry Cavendish born?
a) 11 March 1733
b) 15 May 1742
c) 12 July 1728
d) 10 October 1731
2. Where was Henry Cavendish born?
3. Which academy did Henry Cavendish attend?
a) Hackney Academy
b) Phillips Academy
c) St. Thomas Academy
d) Crusca Academy
1) When was Subhash Chandra Bose born?
a) 5 May 1855
b) 11 July 1858
c) 23 January 1897
d) 14 August 1900
2) Where was Subhash Chandra Bose born?
3) From which college did Subhash Chandra Bose pass B.A.?
a) Elphinstone College
b) Presidency College
c) St. Albert’s College
d) St. John’s College
Connecticut Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Connecticut?
2. Which state is to the east of Connecticut?
a) Rhode Island
3. Which state is to the west of Connecticut?
c) New York
Maria Walewska Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Maria Walewska’s original name? a) Mashenka Safina b) Jadwiga Andegawenska c) Maria Laczynska d) Maria Sukova 2. When was Maria Walewska born? a) 1 March 1794 b) 2 April 1792 c) 5 August 1788 d) 7 December 1786 3. Where was Maria Walewska born?…
1. Who was the highest Test wicket taker with 307 wickets when he retired?
a) Brian Statham
b) Charles Griffith
c) Frederick Trueman
d) Raymond Lindwall
2. Who was the highest Test wicket taker with 309 wickets when he retired?
a) Erapalli Prasanna
b) Lancelot Gibbs
c) Wesley Hall
d) Ashley Mallet
3. Who was the highest Test wicket taker with 355 wickets when he retired?
a) Dennis Lillee
b) Jeffrey Thomson
c) John Snow
d) Graham Dowling
Wimbledon 2014 Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Who won women’s singles championship in Wimbledon 2014?
a) Sabine Lisicki
b) Alize Cornet
c) Serena Williams
d) Petra Kvitova
2. Who was runner up in women’s singles championship in Wimbledon 2014?
a) Simona Halep
b) Angelique Kerber
c) Eugenie Bouchard
d) Maria Sharapova
3. Who won women’s doubles championship in Wimbledon 2014?
a) Sania Mirza, Cara Black
b) Sara Errani, Roberta Vinci
c) Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Lucie Safarova
d) Andrea Hlavackova, Jie Zheng
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1973 held?
2. With which team India’s match ended in a goalless draw in Hockey World Cup 1973?
c) New Zealand
d) West Germany
3. Who defeated West Germany in semi-final in Hockey World Cup 1973?