1. When did Burundi become independent?
a) 5 February 1945
b) 10 June 1956
c) 1 July 1962
d) 28 December 1988
2. Which country is to the east of Burundi?
c) Ivory Coast
3. Which lake is to the west of Burundi?
a) Lake Malawi
b) Lake Kivu
c) Lake Tanganyika
d) Lake Victoria
1) Which was the opening date of Moscow Olympics 1980?
a) 19 July 1980
b) 15 May 1980
c) 21 June 1980
d) 14 November 1980
2) Who declared the opening of Moscow Olympics 1980?
a) Yuri Andropov
b) Leonid Brezhnev
c) Mikhail Gorbachev
d) Andrei Gromyko
3) What was the reason for boycott of Moscow Olympics 1980 by many countries?
a) Severe winter in Moscow
b) Shooting down of Korean Air Lines aeroplane
c) Invasion of Afghanistan by USSR in December 1979
d) USSR annexed Baltic Republics
1) When did Barbados become independent?
a) 12 January 1948
b) 26 May 1966
c) 18 September1952
d) 30 November 1966
2) Who was Barbados’ head of state in 1984?
a) Clifford Husbands
b) Elizabeth II
c) Owen Arthur
d) Grantley Adams
3) When was Barbados Labour Party founded?
James Garner Quiz Questions with Answers
1. What was James Garner’s original name?
a) James Scott Bumgarner
b) Joel Garner
c) Archibald Alexander Leach
d) James Scott Connors
2. When was James Garner born?
a) 22 March 1924
b) 7 April 1928
c) 5 September 1918
d) 21 December 1925
3. Where was James Garner born?
a) Los Angeles
1) Which is the capital of Yemen?
2) Which is the official language of Yemen?
3) When did North Yemen and South Yemen unite?
1. When was Domitian Roman emperor?
2. When was Domitian born?
a) 31 January 48
b) 16 June 44
c) 17 August 54
d) 24 October 51
3. How many times was Domitian consul during Vespasian’s rule?
Kirk Douglas Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Kirk Douglas’s original name? a) Issur Danielovitch Demsky b) Marion Robert Morrison c) Maurice Joseph Mickelwhite d) Archibald Alexander Leach 2. When was Kirk Douglas born? a) 16 January 1924 b) 8 April 1922 c) 25 August 1920 d) 9 December 1916 3. Where…
Australian Open 2020 Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. Who won men’s doubles championship in Australian Open 2020? a) Joe Salisbury, Rajeev Ram b) Alexander Bublik, Mikhail Kukushkin c) Jan-Lennard Struff, Henri Kontinen d) James Duckworth, Marc Polmans 2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in Australian Open 2020? a) Filip Polasek,…
John Ray Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was John Ray born?
a) 5 March 1634
b) 4 April 1630
c) 31 August 1628
d) 29 November 1627
2. Where was John Ray born?
b) Black Notley
3. Where did John Ray matriculate?
a) Rugby School
b) St. Catherine’s Hall
c) St. Paul’s School
d) Winchester College
1) When did Nigeria become independent?
2) Which is the official language of Nigeria?
3) Which is the capital of Nigeria?