(Napoleon Bonaparte is also known as Napoleon I and Napoleon the Great.)
1) Where was Napoleon born?
2) To whom was Napoleon engaged in 1794?
a) Desiree Clary
b) Julie Clary
3) Who tried to block Napoleon from leaving Egypt?
a) Robert Blake
b) Horatio Nelson
c) Richard Hawkins
d) Godfrey Paine
Oregon Quiz Questions
1. When did Oregon become a state of USA?
a) 14 February 1859
b) 18 May 1792
c) 11 July 1881
d) 7 December 1941
2. Which ocean is to the west of Oregon?
3. Which state is to the north of Oregon?
James Ramsay Quiz Questions
(James Ramsay is also known as Lord Dalhousie.)
1. When was James Ramsay governor general of India?
2. When was James Ramsay born?
a) 4 March 1808
b) 22 April 1812
c) 14 July 1816
d) 22 November 1814
3. Where was James Ramsay born?
10 Downing Street Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. Whose official residence is 10 Downing Street? (Prime Minister of UK holds that post.) a) First Lord of the Admiralty b) Lord High Chancellor c) First Lord of the Treasury d) Lord High Chamberlain 2. When was the House at the Back that became part…
Rajesh Khanna Quiz Questions 1. What was Rajesh Khanna’s original name? a) Hamid Khan b) Jatin Khanna c) Yusuf Khan d) Ravi Kapoor 2. Where was Rajesh Khanna born? a) Ludhiana b) Lahore c) Amritsar d) Delhi 3. Which high school did Rajesh Khanna attend? a) St. Sebastian’s Goan High School b) Holy Family High…
(Diderik is also spelt as Diederik.) Johannes Diderik van der Waals Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When did Johannes Diderik van der Waals win Nobel Prize for Physics? a) 1905 b) 1910 c) 1914 d) 1918 2. When was Johannes Diderik van der Waals born? a) 5 February 1828 b) 14 June 1840…
1) Which ocean is to the west of Ireland?
2) Which is the capital of Ireland?
3) When was the Irish Potato Famine?
Vietnam Quiz Questions
1. When did North Vietnamese troops enter Saigon?
a) 12 February 1964
b) 30 April 1975
c) 22 July 1952
d) 19 December 1956
2. Which country is to the north of Vietnam?
c) Papua New Guinea
3. Which sea is to the east of Vietnam?
b) South China
1) When was St. Henry born?
a) 5 June 678
b) 12 December 542
c) 6 May 972
d) 7 July 1260
2) Under whom did St. Henry receive education?
a) St. Wolfgang
b) St. Jerome
c) St. Clement
d) St. Ambrose
3) When did St. Henry become Duke of Bavaria?
1. When was Adolf Eichmann born?
a) 19 March 1906
b) 30 April 1900
c) 10 July 1902
d) 24 October 1904
2. Where was Adolf Eichmann born?
3. When did Adolf Eichmann join Nazi Party?