Charles Maurice Talleyrand Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Charles Maurice Talleyrand born?
a) 2 February 1754
b) 1 June 1742
c) 3 August 1749
d) 4 December 1755
2. Where was Charles Maurice Talleyrand born?
3. When did Charles Maurice Talleyrand become agent general of the clergy?
1) After whom is Bolivia named?
a) Christopher Columbus
b) Simon Bolivar
2) Which is the highest navigable water body in the world?
a) Lake Superior
b) Lake Titicaca
c) Lake Victoria
d) Lake Albert
3) Who won the Presidential election in December 2005?
a) Alan Garcia
b) Evo Morales
c) Raila Odinga
d) Richard Leaky
1. When was Ernest Hemingway born?
a) 9 February 1864
b) 17 May 1862
c) 21 July 1899
d) 30 December 1865
2. Where was Ernest Hemingway born?
d) San Francisco
3. What was Ernest Hemingway’s role in World War I?
c) Flight Lieutenant
d) Ambulance driver
1) When was Mary Anne Evans (George Eliot) born?
a) 22 November 1819
b) 14 May 1799
c) 1 October 1820
d) 5 January 1821
2) Why did Mary Anne Evans write under the name George Eliot?
a) At that time writing was considered a male profession.
b) She was living in disguise as a man.
c) She considered herself a man in a woman’s body.
d) She wanted equality for men and women.
3) Which magazine did Mary Anne Evans edit for two years?
a) Wall Street Journal
d) Westminster Review
1. When was Ramon Magsaysay President of the Philippines?
2. When was Ramon Magsaysay born?
a) 1 January 1901
b) 3 May 1904
c) 31 August 1907
d) 17 November 1910
3. Where was Ramon Magsaysay born?
c) San Jose
Tenzing Norgay Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Tenzing Norgay born?
a) 25 January 1912
b) 15 May 1914
c) 23 August 1916
d) 30 December 1908
2. Where was Tenzing Norgay born?
3. What was Tenzing Norgay’s original name?
a) Jigme Dorji Wangchuk
b) Phuntsong Namgyal
c) Namgyal Wangdi
d) Vikram Thapa
1) When did Richard Wellesley become the Governor General of India?
2) Which military alliance was introduced by Richard Wellesley?
a) Northern Alliance
b) Subsidiary Alliance
c) Axis Powers
d) Triple Entente
3) When was the Fourth Anglo-Mysore War?
4) Who was killed during the Fourth Anglo-Mysore War?
a) Hyder Ali
b) Shah Alam II
c) Tipu Sultan
New Hampshire Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the east of New Hampshire?
2. Which state is to the west of New Hampshire?
3. Which state is to the south of New Hampshire?
Paris Olympics 1900 Quiz
(There is difference of opinion as to the number of participating countries, events, athletes and women athletes in Paris Olympics 1900. Figures of the Olympic Movement are considered official.)
1) Which was the opening date of Paris Olympics 1900?
a) 14 May 1900
b) 1 January 1900
c) 14 June 1900
d) 12 October 1900
2) Who was the female tennis champion in Paris Olympics 1900?
a) Helen Wills
b) Charlotte Cooper
c) Billie Jean King
d) Christine Evert
3) Who won four athletics events in four days in Paris Olympics 1900?
a) Jesse Owens
b) Alvin Kraenzlein
c) Meyer Prinstein
d) Frantz Reichel
1) How many martyrs who died during Spanish Civil War were beatified on 28 October 2007?
2) Who became the King of Spain in 1975?
a) Juan Carlos
b) Philip II
c) Ferdinand IV
d) Louis XVIII
3) When did Spain win Davis Cup for the first time?
4) Which of the following is not a co-official language in Spain?