The North Atlantic Treaty Organization is an Alliance that consists of 28 independent member countries. Each member nation is normally represented on the North Atlantic Council by an Ambassador or Permanent Representative supported by a national delegation composed of advisers and officials who represent their country on different NATO committees. The Council also meets from time to time at the level of Heads of State and Heads of Government or Ministers of Foreign Affairs and Ministers of Defence.
6 Czech Republic
27 United Kingdom
28 United States of America
- List of member countries of the Commonwealth of Nations
- List of OPEC member countries
- SAARC countries
- List of world countries and their capitals
- List of APEC Member Economies
- NATO Member Countries
- List of ASEAN Countries
- List of G20 Member Countries
- List of Eurozone Countries
- List of European Union (EU) Countries
Originally posted 2016-07-26 21:53:33.