1) Who was the Defence Minister of Israel during the Six-Day War in 1967?
a) Ariel Sharon
b) Ehud Barak
c) Ehud Olmert
d) Moshe Dayan
2) Which star appears on the flag of Israel?
a) Star of Bethlehem
b) Star of the Orient
c) Star of David
d) Morning Star
3) Who was the first King of the Jews?
Panama Quiz Questions
1. When did Panama declare independence from Colombia?
a) 17 January 1955
b) 29 June 1971
c) 4 July 1776
d) 3 November 1903
2. Which country is to the west of Panama?
b) Costa Rica
3. Which sea is to the north of Panama?
1) What is the number of states in India?
2) Which is the first state to be formed on the basis of language?
a) Andhra Pradesh
c) Madhya Bharat
3) When was Burma was separated from India?
4) When did India become a republic?
5) Which state was divided into Maharashtra and Gujarat in 1960?
1. When did Christopher Columbus claim Puerto Rico for Spain?
a) 15 March 1526
b) 7 May 1486
c) 8 August 1502
d) 19 November 1493
2. What does Puerto Rico mean?
a) Rice Bowl
c) Rich Port
d) Large Fort
3. Who founded Caparra?
a) Juan Ponce de Leon
b) Luis Munoz Rivera
c) Anibal Acevedo Vila
d) Manuel de Besosa
Saint Barthelemy is an overseas collectivity of France.
Saint Barthelemy Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which sea surrounds Saint Barthelemy?
2. When did France occupy Saint Barthelemy?
3. When did France sell Saint Barthelemy to Sweden?
1. When did Trinidad and Tobago become independent?
a) 12 February 1959
b) 21 May 1956
c) 31 August 1962
d) 11 November 1965
2. Which is the longest river in Trinidad and Tobago?
3. Which is the capital of Trinidad and Tobago?
b) Port of Spain
The Group of Twenty (G20) is the premier forum for its members’ international economic cooperation and decision-making. Its membership comprises 19 countries plus the European Union. Each G20 president invites several guest countries each year.
The G20 started in 1999 as a meeting of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors in the aftermath of the Asian financial crisis. In 2008, the first G20 Leaders’ Summit was held, and the group played a key role in responding to the global financial crisis. Its decisive and coordinated actions boosted consumer and business confidence and supported the first stages of economic recovery.
1) When did Croatia become independent?
a) 19 February 1968
b) 25 June 1991
c) 12 August 1972
d) 17 December 1961
2) Who was Croatia’s president in 1991-1999?
a) Franjo Tudjman
b) Stipe Mesic
c) Josip Manolic
d) Jadranka Kosor
3) Which country is to the east of Croatia?
1) Who conquered Peru for Spain in 1531-1533?
a) Hernando Cortez
b) Francisco Pizarro
c) Simon Bolivar
d) Christopher Columbus
2) When did Peru proclaim its independence?
a) 28 July 1821
b) 15 April 1832
c) 18 May 1860
d) 11 November 1911
3) Who won the Presidential election in 1990?
a) Alan Garcia
b) Jose Luis Bustamente
c) Alberto Fujimori
d) Manuel Odria
1. When did Mauritania become independent?
a) 7 March 1956
b) 22 May 1952
c) 10 July 1964
d) 28 November 1960
2. Which country is to the east of Mauritania?
3. Which ocean is to the west of Mauritania?