1. When did Maldives become independent?
a) 9 February 1964
b) 17 June 1976
c) 26 July 1965
d) 22 November 1978
2. Which ocean surrounds Maldives?
3. Which is the capital of Maldives?
Gibraltar Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who conquered Gibraltar in 711?
a) Tariq Ibn Zeyad
b) Mohammed Bin Qasim
c) Chengiz Khan
d) Haroon Al Rashid
2. What did the Arabs call Gibraltar?
a) Bab El Mandeb
c) Jabal Tariq
d) Khawr Rawri
3. Gibraltar is considered one of the two Pillars of Hercules? Which is the second?
a) Mount Chelia
b) Mount Hacho
c) Great Kabylie
d) Lalla Khedidja
1) When did Kuwait gain independence from UK?
2) Which country annexed Kuwait in 1991?
a) Saudi Arabia
3) When is Liberation Day in Kuwait?
a) 1 January
b) 14 February
c) 26 February
d) 12 March
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization is an Alliance that consists of 28 independent member countries. Each member nation is normally represented on the North Atlantic Council by an Ambassador or Permanent Representative supported by a national delegation composed of advisers and officials who represent their country on different NATO committees. The Council also meets from time to time at the level of Heads of State and Heads of Government or Ministers of Foreign Affairs and Ministers of Defence.
1. When did Congo (D. R.) become independent?
a) 12 March 1948
b) 30 June 1960
c) 3 August 1964
d) 10 November 1972
2. How was Congo (D. R.) known in 1908-1960?
a) Belgian Congo
b) French Congo
c) German Congo
d) Dutch Congo
3. When was Congo (D. R.) known as Congo Free State?
Dominican Republic Quiz Questions 1. Which country is to the west of Dominican Republic? a) Senegal b) Kenya c) Haiti d) Uganda 2. Which is the capital of Dominican Republic? a) Bonao b) La Vega c) Monte Cristi d) Santo Domingo 3. Which is the currency of Dominican Republic? a) Austral b) Lira c) Peso…
The Pitcairn Islands are a group of four volcanic islands in the southern Pacific Ocean that form the last British Overseas Territory in the Pacific. The four islands – Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie, and Oeno – are spread over several hundred miles of ocean and have a total land area of about 47 square kilometres (18…
Sri Lanka Quiz Questions
1. When did Sri Lanka become independent?
a) 4 February 1948
b) 30 June 1942
c) 4 July 1956
d) 2 December 1971
2. How was Sri Lanka formerly known?
3. Which strait separates Sri Lanka from India?
a) Palk Strait
b) Davis Strait
c) Johore Strait
d) Cook Strait
1. When did Burkina Faso become independent?
a) 17 January 1952
b) 11 April 1954
c) 5 August 1960
d) 8 November 1968
2. How was Burkina Faso formerly known?
b) Upper Volta
3. What does Burkina Faso mean?
a) Land of the Rising Sun
b) Land of the Midnight Sun
c) Land of Silver
d) Land of Incorruptible People
1) Which is the capital of Hungary?
2) In which year Warsaw Pact countries invaded Hungary to crush a revolution?
3) Who is the patron saint of Hungary?
a) St. Stephen
b) St. James
c) St. George
d) St. Thomas