French Guiana Quiz Questions 1. Which country is to the south of French Guiana? a) Panama b) Honduras c) Brazil d) Cuba 2. Which country is to the west of French Guiana? a) Canada b) Mexico c) Nicaragua d) Suriname 3. Which ocean is to the north of French Guiana? a) Atlantic b) Pacific c)…
1. When did Malawi become independent?
a) 22 March 1949
b) 26 April 1952
c) 6 July 1964
d) 15 October 1965
2. How was Malawi formerly known?
3. How is Lake Nyasa known in Malawi?
a) Lake Albert
b) Lake Malawi
c) Lake Rudolf
d) Lake Poyang
4) Which city is known as the Big Apple?
a) Los Angeles
b) Washington D.C.
d) New York
5) Who had the longest tenure as President of USA?
a) John F. Kennedy
b) Franklin D. Roosevelt
c) George Washington
d) James Carter
6) Which of the following cities is in Nevada?
b) Los Angeles
1. Who was the first explorer to visit Saint Pierre and Miquelon?
a) Henry Hudson
b) Ferdinand Magellan
c) Jose Alvarez Faguendez
d) John Cabot
2. When was the first permanent French settlement established in Saint Pierre and Miquelon?
3. When did Saint Pierre and Miquelon become an overseas territory?
1) When did Saint Kitts and Nevis become independent?
a) 7 February 1954
b) 23 May 1977
c) 19 September 1983
d) 12 December 1982
2) Which sea surrounds Saint Kitts and Nevis?
3) When did Christopher Columbus visit Saint Kitts?
1. When did Gabon become independent?
a) 3 February 1964
b) 17 June 1976
c) 17 August 1960
d) 26 October 1978
2. Which ocean is to the west of Gabon?
3. Which is the capital of Gabon?
Moldova Quiz Questions
1. Which country is to the west of Moldova?
2. Which is the capital of Moldova?
3. Which is the currency of Moldova?
1. When did Uganda become independent?
a) 12 February 1958
b) 14 June 1964
c) 18 August 1960
d) 9 October 1962
2. Which is the capital of Uganda?
3. Which country is to the east of Uganda?
1. When did Albania become independent?
a) 5 March 1926
b) 22 May 1902
c) 28 July 1924
d) 28 November 1912
2. Which country is to the south of Albania?
3. Which sea is to the west of Albania?
Guinea-Bissau Quiz Questions
1) When did Guinea-Bissau become independent?
a) 19 March 1984
b) 24 May 1968
c) 10 September 1974
d) 14 December 1969
2) Who was Guinea-Bissau’s president in 2004?
a) Antonio Artur Sanha
b) Henrique Pereira Rosa
c) Verissimo Correia Seabra
d) Carlos Gomes Junior
3) Which country is to the north of Guinea-Bissau?