John Boyd Orr Quiz Questions with Answers
John Boyd Orr was the first Director-General of the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization.
1. When did John Boyd Orr win Nobel Prize for Peace?
2. When was John Boyd Orr born?
a) 18 January 1884
b) 6 June 1882
c) 23 September 1880
d) 22 October 1876
3. Where was John Boyd Orr born?
Nikolaas Tinbergen was a ethologist and ornithologist who shared the 1973 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine with Karl von Frisch and Konrad Lorenz for their discoveries concerning organization and elicitation of individual and social behaviour patterns in animals.
1. When did Nikolaas Tinbergen win Nobel Prize for Medicine?
2. When was Nikolaas Tinbergen born?
a) 24 January 1901
b) 15 April 1907
c) 15 September 1909
d) 30 November 1905
3. Where was Nikolaas Tinbergen born?
d) The Hague
1. On whom Robert Bolt’s play A Man for All Seasons is based?
a) Oliver Cromwell
b) Thomas Lord
c) David Windsor
d) Thomas More
2. When was Robert Bolt born?
a) 1 January 1921
b) 24 April 1919
c) 15 August 1924
d) 2 December 1925
3. Where was Robert Bolt born?
1. Who won ICC Award for emerging player of the year 2009?
a) Peter Siddle
b) Paul Collingwood
c) James Anderson
d) Brett Lee
2. Who won ICC Award for associate and affiliate player of the year 2009?
a) Jesse Ryder
b) William Porterfield
c) Luke Wright
d) Shane Watson
3. Who won ICC Award for T20 international performance of the year 2009?
a) Andrew Strauss
b) Yuvraj Singh
c) Christopher Gayle
d) Tilakaratne Dilshan
1. When did Charles Glover Barkla win Nobel Prize for Physics?
2. When was Charles Glover Barkla born?
a) 7 November 1867
b) 7 June 1877
c) 15 May 1869
d) 9 January 1872
3. Where was Charles Glover Barkla born?
4. When did Charles Glover Barkla join Liverpool University?
1. When did Ralph Bunche get Nobel Prize for Peace?
2. When was Ralph Bunche born?
a) 29 February 1896
b) 23 April 1897
c) 7 August 1904
d) 24 November 1901
3. Where was Ralph Bunche born?
c) San Diego
d) San Francisco
Photo by AlphaTangoBravo / Adam Baker John Boyd Orr QuizNikolaas Tinbergen QuizRobert Bolt QuizICC Awards 2009 QuizCharles Glover Barkla QuizRalph Bunche QuizNobel Prize 2017 QuizAlexander Fleming QuizAudrey Hepburn QuizSveriges Riksbank Prize QuizOriginally posted 2017-10-21 08:11:04.
1. When did Alexander Fleming get Nobel Prize for Medicine?
2. When was Alexander Fleming born?
a) 5 June 1901
b) 8 March 1892
c) 6 August 1881
d) 1 November 1878
3. Where was Alexander Fleming born?
1. What was Audrey Hepburn’s original name?
a) Audrey Thomas
b) Audrey Richards
c) Edda Kathleen van Heemstra Hepburn-Ruston
d) Audrey Tautou
2. When was Audrey Hepburn born?
a) 9 March 1928
b) 4 May 1929
c) 7 July 1932
d) 19 December 1933
3. Where was Audrey Hepburn born?
c) New York
4. For which film did Audrey Hepburn get Academy Award for Best Actress?
a) Roman Holiday
b) Wait Until Dark
d) Funny Face
Sveriges Riksbank Prize Quiz Questions with Answers
(This quiz is about Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel.)
1. When was Sveriges Riksbank Prize first given?
2. Who won Sveriges Riksbank Prize in 1970?
a) Paul Samuelson
b) Ragnar Frisch
c) Jan Tinbergen
d) Simon Kuznets
3. When did Leonid Kantorovich win Sveriges Riksbank Prize?