APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) has 21 members. The word ‘economies’ is used to describe APEC members because the APEC cooperative process is predominantly concerned with trade and economic issues, with members engaging with one another as economic entities.
6 Hong Kong*
9 South Korea
12 New Zealand
* Not a country, part of China.
- SAARC countries
- List of world countries and their capitals
- List of APEC Member Economies
- NATO Member Countries
- List of ASEAN Countries
- List of G20 Member Countries
- List of Eurozone Countries
- List of European Union (EU) Countries
- List of member countries of the Commonwealth of Nations
- List of OPEC member countries
Originally posted 2017-02-24 22:35:42.