1. Where was Ferdinand Magellan born?
2. Whose expedition to India in 1505 did Ferdinand Magellan join?
a) Vasco da Gama
b) Alphonoso Albuquerque
c) Francis d’Almeida
d) Bartholomew Dias
3. Ferdinand Magellan began his voyage around the world with five ships. Which ship did he command?
Nikola Tesla Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Nikola Tesla born? a) 9 March 1964 b) 4 April 1860 c) 10 July 1856 d) 3 October 1852 2. Where was Nikola Tesla born? a) Smiljan b) Belgrade c) Skopje d) Turin 3. Where did Nikola Tesla first see the Gramme dynamo? a)…
1. When was Blaise Pascal born?
a) 2 February 1626
b) 19 June 1623
c) 9 September 1619
d) 18 October 1624
2. Where was Blaise Pascal born?
d) Le Havre
3. When did Blaise Pascal write Essai pour les coniques?
1. When did Fridtjof Nansen get Nobel Prize for Peace?
2. When was Fridtjof Nansen born?
a) 5 February 1856
b) 23 May 1867
c) 26 July 1865
d) 10 October 1861
3. Where was Fridtjof Nansen born?
Albert Abraham Michelson Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When did Albert Abraham Michelson win Nobel Prize for Physics? a) 1912 b) 1907 c) 1904 d) 1916 2. When was Albert Abraham Michelson born? a) 14 February 1856 b) 2 May 1864 c) 19 September 1848 d) 19 December 1852 3. Where was Albert…
1. What did Alexander Graham Bell invent?
2. When was Alexander Graham Bell born?
a) 3 March 1847
b) 4 May 1840
c) 22 December 1878
d) 27 July 1862
3. Where was Alexander Graham Bell born?
d) New York
Alessandro Volta Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Alessandro Volta’s full name? a) Alessandro Benito Carlo Volta b) Alessandro Giuseppe Antonio Anastasio Volta c) Alessandro Giovanni Battista Enrico Maria Volta d) Alessandro Eugenio Ambrogio Damiano Volta 2. When was Alessandro Volta born? a) 18 February 1745 b) 9 April 1740 c) 2…
Michael Faraday Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Michael Faraday born? a) 5 July 1794 b) 4 March 1792 c) 22 September 1791 d) 10 December 1788 2. Where was Michael Faraday born? a) Lexington b) Newington c) Bristol d) Coventry 3. Who offered Michael Faraday the job of laboratory assistant? a)…
1. What did Edward Jenner discover?
b) Vaccination for cholera
d) Vaccination for smallpox
2. When was Edward Jenner born?
a) 7 March 1745
b) 17 May 1749
c) 12 September 1738
d) 29 December 1742
3. Where was Edward Jenner born?
1) Which is the most famous invention of Thomas Alva Edison?
d) Electric bulb
2) How many inventions were patented by Thomas Alva Edison?
3) Which of the following quotations is attributed to Thomas Alva Edison?
a) We have nothing to fear but fear.
b) I promise you blood, sweat, toil and tears.
c) We make our destiny by our actions.
d) Genius is one per cent inspiration and 99 per cent perspiration.