1. What did Edward Jenner discover?
b) Vaccination for cholera
d) Vaccination for smallpox
2. When was Edward Jenner born?
a) 7 March 1745
b) 17 May 1749
c) 12 September 1738
d) 29 December 1742
3. Where was Edward Jenner born?
1) Which is the most famous invention of Thomas Alva Edison?
d) Electric bulb
2) How many inventions were patented by Thomas Alva Edison?
3) Which of the following quotations is attributed to Thomas Alva Edison?
a) We have nothing to fear but fear.
b) I promise you blood, sweat, toil and tears.
c) We make our destiny by our actions.
d) Genius is one per cent inspiration and 99 per cent perspiration.
Clyde William Tombaugh Quiz Questions
1. When was Clyde William Tombaugh born?
a) 4 February 1906
b) 5 May 1904
c) 8 July 1909
d) 6 December 1905
2. Where was Clyde William Tombaugh born?
3. Where did Clyde William Tombaugh serve as assistant astronomer?
b) Palomar Observatory
c) Mount Wilson Observatory
d) Lowell Observatory
George Westinghouse Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was George Westinghouse born? a) 6 October 1846 b) 26 June 1840 c) 14 August 1849 d) 22 January 1844 2. On which ship did George Westinghouse serve during the Civil War? a) USS Arizona b) USS Lexington c) USS Muscoota d) USS Oklahoma 3….
Jack Kilby Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When did Jack Kilby win Nobel Prize for Physics? a) 1976 b) 1988 c) 2000 d) 2004 2. When was Jack Kilby born? a) 8 March 1928 b) 30 June 1926 c) 1 August 1924 d) 8 November 1923 3. Where was Jack Kilby born? a)…
1. Where was Ferdinand Magellan born?
2. Whose expedition to India in 1505 did Ferdinand Magellan join?
a) Vasco da Gama
b) Alphonoso Albuquerque
c) Francis d’Almeida
d) Bartholomew Dias
3. Ferdinand Magellan began his voyage around the world with five ships. Which ship did he command?
Nikola Tesla Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Nikola Tesla born? a) 9 March 1964 b) 4 April 1860 c) 10 July 1856 d) 3 October 1852 2. Where was Nikola Tesla born? a) Smiljan b) Belgrade c) Skopje d) Turin 3. Where did Nikola Tesla first see the Gramme dynamo? a)…
1. When was Blaise Pascal born?
a) 2 February 1626
b) 19 June 1623
c) 9 September 1619
d) 18 October 1624
2. Where was Blaise Pascal born?
d) Le Havre
3. When did Blaise Pascal write Essai pour les coniques?
1. When did Fridtjof Nansen get Nobel Prize for Peace?
2. When was Fridtjof Nansen born?
a) 5 February 1856
b) 23 May 1867
c) 26 July 1865
d) 10 October 1861
3. Where was Fridtjof Nansen born?
Albert Abraham Michelson Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When did Albert Abraham Michelson win Nobel Prize for Physics? a) 1912 b) 1907 c) 1904 d) 1916 2. When was Albert Abraham Michelson born? a) 14 February 1856 b) 2 May 1864 c) 19 September 1848 d) 19 December 1852 3. Where was Albert…