The eurozone, officially called the euro area, is a monetary union of member states of the European Union (EU) that have adopted the euro (€) as their primary currency and sole legal tender. The monetary authority of the eurozone is the Eurosystem. However, sometimes the term eurozone is applied to all territories that have adopted the euro as their sole currency. Further unilateral adoption of the euro (euroisation), by both non-euro EU and non-EU members, is opposed by the ECB and EU.
List of Eurozone Countries
- SAARC countries
- List of world countries and their capitals
- List of APEC Member Economies
- NATO Member Countries
- List of ASEAN Countries
- List of G20 Member Countries
- List of Eurozone Countries
- List of European Union (EU) Countries
- List of member countries of the Commonwealth of Nations
- List of OPEC member countries
Originally posted 2016-06-13 23:58:04.