1) When was Rembrandt van Rijn born?
a) 19 March 1554
b) 16 May 1624
c) 15 July 1606
d) 5 December 1636
2) Where was Rembrandt van Rijn born?
3) Which university did Rembrandt van Rijn attend?
a) Amsterdam University
b) Leiden University
c) Rotterdam University
d) Brussels University
Titian Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Where was Titian born?
d) Pieve di Cadore
2. Who of the following was Titian’s teacher?
b) Giovanni Bellini
d) Paolo Caliari
3. Which church has Titian’s paintings Assumption and Pesaro Madonna?
a) San Marco
b) Santa Isabella
c) Santa Maria dei Frari
d) San Geronimo
Claude Monet Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Claude Monet born? a) 12 March 1844 b) 18 May 1842 c) 25 August 1838 d) 14 November 1840 2. Where was Claude Monet born? a) Le Havre b) Rouen c) Paris d) Nantes 3. Who introduced Claude Monet to the practice of painting…
Paul Klee was a painter born in Münchenbuchsee, Switzerland, and is considered to be a German-Swiss. His highly individual style was influenced by movements in art that included expressionism, cubism, and surrealism. He was also a student of orientalism.] Klee was a natural draftsman who experimented with and eventually got deep into color theory, writing…
Thomas Gainsborough Quiz Questions and Answers/
1. When was Thomas Gainsborough baptized?
a) 1 January 1734
b) 14 May 1727
c) 15 July 1723
d) 5 October 1716
2. Where was Thomas Gainsborough baptized?
3. To which painter was Thomas Gainsborough an assistant?
a) Hubert Gravelot
b) Anthony Van Dyke
c) Gaspard Dughet
d) Claude Lorrain
Henri Rousseau Quiz Questions 1. When was Henri Rousseau born? a) 12 February 1848 b) 21 May 1844 c) 8 August 1846 d) 7 December 1842 2. Where was Henri Rousseau born? a) Laval b) Hermosillo c) Durango d) Xalapa 3. What was Henri Rousseau’s nickname? a) L’Aiglon b) Le Corse c) Le Petit Corporal…
1. What was Harry Houdini’s original name?
a) Reginald Scot
b) Erik Weisz
c) Harry Kellar
d) Jean Prevost
2. When was Harry Houdini born?
a) 24 March 1874
b) 5 April 1869
c) 21 September 1877
d) 31 December 1865
3. Where was Harry Houdini born?
Raphael Quiz Questions 1. What was Raphael’s original name? a) Raffael Mengs b) Piero della Francesca c) Luca Signorelli d) Raffaello Sanzio 2. When was Raphael born? a) 7 January 1484 b) 6 April 1483 c) 2 August 1479 d) 14 November 1475 3. Where was Raphael born? a) Urbino b) Ravenna c) Viterbo d)…
1. When was Christopher Wren’s design for St. Paul’s Cathedral accepted by the king of England?
2. When was Christopher Wren born?
a) 9 March 1631
b) 21 April 1636
c) 27 July 1635
d) 20 October 1632
3. Where was Christopher Wren born?
b) East Knoyle
1. When was Henri Matisse born?
a) 24 March 1874
b) 18 May 1872
c) 30 August 1870
d) 31 December 1869
2. Where was Henri Matisse born?
b) Le Cateau
3. Who encouraged Henri Matisse to develop his own style of painting?
a) Gustave Moraeau
b) Fernand Cormon
c) Pablo Picasso
d) Milton Avery