The European Union (EU) is an economic and political union of 27 independent member states which are located primarily in Europe. The EU operates through a hybrid system of supranational independent institutions and intergovernmentally made decisions negotiated by the member states. Important institutions of the EU include the European Commission, the Council of the European Union, the European Council, the Court of Justice of the European Union, and the European Central Bank. The European Parliament is elected every five years by EU citizens.
List of European Union (EU) Countries
- List of Eurozone Countries
- List of European Union (EU) Countries
- List of member countries of the Commonwealth of Nations
- List of OPEC member countries
- SAARC countries
- List of world countries and their capitals
- List of APEC Member Economies
- NATO Member Countries
- List of ASEAN Countries
- List of G20 Member Countries
Originally posted 2016-06-13 23:58:03.