1. Where was Herod Agrippa II born?
2. In which year Herod Agrippa II became King of Chalcis?
a) 12 BC
b) 10 BC
c) 24 AD
d) 50 AD
3. Who added Tiberias and parts of Peraea to Herod Agrippa II’s kingdom?
4. Who brought Paul before Herod Agrippa II and Berenice?
a) Gessius Florus
d) Marcus Antonius Felix
1. What was Herod Agrippa I’s original name?
a) Gaius Julius Caesar
b) Marcus Julius Agrippa
c) Germanicus Julius Caesar
d) Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa
2. Who were Herod Agrippa I’s parents?
a) Phasaelus, Salampsio
b) Aristobulus IV, Berenice
c) Alexander, Alexandra
d) Antipater, Cypros
3. Who imprisoned Herod Agrippa I?
Who denounced Herod Antipas’ marriage to Herodias?
d) John the Baptist
What did Herodias tell her daughter to ask from Herod Antipas?
a) Half Kingdom
b) Head of John the Baptist
c) One talent gold
Who sent Jesus Christ to Herod Antipas?
a) Pontius Pilate
1. When was Herod King?
a) 14 AD – 37 AD
b) 27 BC – 14 AD
c) 37 BC – 4 BC
d) 12 BC – 12 AD
2. Who made Herod tetrarch of Galilee?
a) Julius Caesar
b) Mark Antony
3. Who was Herod’s first wife?
Elijah Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What does Elijah in Hebrew mean? a) My God is Yahweh b) Gift of God c) Strength of God d) He who enlarges the people 2. Whom did Elijah warn of a drought? a) Jehu b) Ahab c) Omri d) Josiah 3. Who fed Elijah at Cherith?…
Joseph Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What was Jacob’s gift to Joseph?
b) A coat of many colours
d) A chariot drawn by seven horses
2. How many stars bowed before Joseph in his dream?
3. Who prevented his brothers from killing Joseph?
Judith Quiz Questions
1. Who led the Assyrian army to Palestine?
2. Whom did Holofernes banish for warning against attack on the Israelites?
3. Where did Judith live?
Aaron Quiz Questions
1. Who was Aaron’s father?
2. Who was Aaron’s mother?
3. Who was Aaron’s brother?
1) Who is the sister of Moses?
2) Who is the brother of Moses?
3) Where did God speak to Moses for the first time?
a) Near Nile River
b) At burning bush
Samson is the last of the judges of Israel(Judges 16:31). Samson was granted supernatural strength by God in order to combat his enemies. His heroic feats: killing a lion with his bare hands, killing a company of the men of Ashdod, setting fire to their fields and orchards, and slaughtering a thousand men with the…