Joshua Reynolds Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Joshua Reynolds born?
a) 5 March 1728 b) 12 April 1726 c) 16 July 1723 d) 7 November 1721
2. Where was Joshua Reynolds born?
a) Brussels b) Amsterdam c) Rotterdam d) Plympton
3. Which school did Joshua Reynolds attend?
a) Temple School b) Plympton Grammar School c) Westminster School d) St. Mary’s School John Constable Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was John Constable born?
a) 6 February 1778 b) 11 June 1776 c) 8 August 1774 d) 3 October 1772
2. Where was John Constable born?
a) East Bergholt b) Hampstead c) Edmonton d) Salisbury
3. When did John Constable paint Boatbuilding?
a) 1812 b) 1802 c) 1814 d) 1804 Max Weber Quiz Questions with Answers This quiz is about Max Weber, Jewish-American cubist painter.
1. When was Max Weber born?
a) 4 March 1875 b) 18 April 1881 c) 11 September 1864 d) 29 December 1878
2. Where was Max Weber born?
a) Bialystok b) Moscow c) Volgograd d) Sochi
3. When did Max Weber migrate to USA?
a) 1872 b) 1875 c) 1891 d) 1871 Joseph Mallord William Turner Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Joseph Mallord William Turner born?
a) 4 March 1778 b) 23 April 1775 c) 16 September 1773 d) 4 October 1771
2. Where was Joseph Mallord William Turner born?
a) Egremont b) Brentford c) London d) Petworth
3. When did Joseph Mallord William Turner paint Fisherman at Sea?
a) 1794 b) 1796 c) 1792 d) 1788
1) When was Sandro Botticelli born?
a) 12 May 1440 b) 7 August 1448 c) 22 December 1442 d) 1 March 1445
2) Where was Sandro Botticelli born?
a) Venice b) Florence c) Naples d) Genoa
3) What was Sandro Botticelli’s real name?
a) Sandro Pertini b) Giovanni Andreotti c) Alessandro di Mariano Filipepi d) Pablo Moro Antonio Canova Quiz Questions
[caption id="" align="alignright" width="300"]
Antonio Canova (Photo credit: Wikipedia)[/caption]
1. When was Antonio Canova born?
a) 6 January 1764 b) 4 May 1762 c) 5 August 1760 d) 1 November 1757
2. Where was Antonio Canova born?
a) Bari b) Possagno c) Viterbo d) Perugio
3. Who taught sculpting to Antonio Canova?
a) Michelangelo b) John Flaxman c) Giuseppe Bernardi d) Raphael Carl Spitzweg Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Carl Spitzweg born?
a) 5 February 1808 b) 14 May 1802 c) 21 August 1809 d) 24 December 1805
2. Where was Carl Spitzweg born?
a) Dresden b) Munich c) Berlin d) Munich
3. What did Carl Spitzweg study in the university?
a) Zoology b) Botany c) Astronomy d) Pharmacy
1) When was Rembrandt van Rijn born?
a) 19 March 1554 b) 16 May 1624 c) 15 July 1606 d) 5 December 1636
2) Where was Rembrandt van Rijn born?
a) Leiden b) Brussels c) Copenhagen d) Helsinki
3) Which university did Rembrandt van Rijn attend?
a) Amsterdam University b) Leiden University c) Rotterdam University d) Brussels University Titian Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Where was Titian born?
a) Barcelona b) Rome c) Bologna d) Pieve di Cadore
2. Who of the following was Titian’s teacher?
a) Raphael b) Giovanni Bellini c) Michelangelo d) Paolo Caliari
3. Which church has Titian’s paintings Assumption and Pesaro Madonna?
a) San Marco b) Santa Isabella c) Santa Maria dei Frari d) San Geronimo
Claude Monet Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Claude Monet born? a) 12 March 1844 b) 18 May 1842 c) 25 August 1838 d) 14 November 1840 2. Where was Claude Monet born? a) Le Havre b) Rouen c) Paris d) Nantes 3. Who introduced Claude Monet to the practice of painting…