Mary Pickford Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What was Mary Pickford’s original name?
a) Gladys Mary Smith
b) Helen Marguerite Clark
c) Lillian Dana Gish
d) Frances Marion Owens
2. When was Mary Pickford born?
a) 10 February 1894
b) 9 April 1893
c) 2 September 1892
d) 7 December 1891
3. Where was Mary Pickford born?
Laurence Johnston Peter Quiz Questions 1. When was Laurence Johnston Peter born? a) 24 February 1924 b) 7 May 1914 c) 16 September 1919 d) 25 December 1910 2. Where was Laurence Johnston Peter born? a) Vancouver b) Montreal c) Toronto d) Halifax 3. Where did Laurence Johnston Peter do B.A. and M.A.? a) Christ…
Lucy Maud Montgomery, publicly known as L. M. Montgomery, was a Canadian author best known for a series of novels beginning with Anne of Green Gables. Anne of Green Gables was an immediate success. The central character, Anne, an orphaned girl, made Montgomery famous in her lifetime and gave her an international following. -Wikipedia Lucy…
Frederick Banting Quiz Questions
1. When did Frederick Banting win Nobel Prize for Medicine?
2. When was Frederick Banting born?
a) 14 January 1896
b) 2 May 1894
c) 19 September 1892
d) 14 November 1891
3. Where was Frederick Banting born?
1) When was Pierre Elliott Trudeau first sworn in as Prime Minister of Canada?
a) 1 March 1971
b) 20 April 1968
c) 25 July 1975
d) 4 November 1977
2) When was Pierre Elliott Trudeau born?
a) 1 January 1901
b) 24 May 1909
c) 18 October 1919
d) 8 October 1912
3) Where was Pierre Elliott Trudeau born?
1. When was Lester Pearson Prime Minister of Canada?
2. When was Lester Pearson born?
a) 29 February 1896
b) 23 April 1897
c) 26 August 1900
d) 24 November 1901
3. Where was Lester Pearson born?
1) When did the North-West Mounted Police commence recruitment?
a) 1 June 1858
b) 25 September 1873
c) 12 October 1885
d) 18 February 1898
2) Who in 1904 conferred the prefix “Royal” on the North-West Mounted Police?
a) George V
b) George VI
c) Edward VII
d) Edward VIII
3) Which police force was merged with the Royal North-West Mounted Police to form the Royal Canadian Mounted Police?
a) Dominion Police
b) Provincial Armed Constabulary
c) Rapid Action Force
d) Metropolitan Police
1. What was Christopher Plummer’s first name?
2. Where was Christopher Plummer born?
3. Which was Christopher Plummer’s first film?
a) Stage Struck
b) Must Love Dogs
c) The Insider
d) Danny Collins
Marshall Mcluhan Quiz Questions with Answers
1. What was Marshall McLuhan’s first name?
2. When was Marshall McLuhan born?
a) 29 February 1920
b) 24 April 1916
c) 21 July 1911
d) 12 October 1908
3. Where was Marshall McLuhan born?
July 1st is Canada’s National Day
1) What is the status of Canada?
2) Which is the capital of Canada?
3) Who is the patron saint of Canada?
a) St. David
b) St. Andrew
c) St. George
d) St. Jean de Brebeuf