Joachim von Ribbentrop QuizJohann Sebastian Bach QuizAdolf Hitler QuizErich Maria Remarque QuizBrothers Grimm QuizAlfred Lothar Wegener QuizFrederick II QuizHeinrich Schliemann QuizGermany QuizCarl Spitzweg QuizOriginally posted 2019-05-20 14:43:54.
Johann Sebastian Bach Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Johann Sebastian Bach born?
a) 21 March 1685
b) 25 June 1686
c) 11 August 1682
d) 24 December 1676
2. Where was Johann Sebastian Bach born?
3. Where was Johann Sebastian Bach organist in 1703-1707?
1) Which is Adolf Hitler’s autobiography?
a) Discovery of India
b) Mein Kampf
c) The Good Earth
d) Why England slept?
2) When did Adolf Hitler become the chancellor of Germany?
3) When did Adolf Hitler become a citizen of Germany?
Erich Maria Remarque Quiz Questions with Answers
1. What was Erich Maria Remarque’s original name?
a) Erich Fredrich Wilhelm Ludendorff
b) Erich Fromm
c) Jean Maria Remarque
d) Erich Paul Remark
2. When was Erich Maria Remarque born?
a) 17 March 1894
b) 22 June 1898
c) 16 August 1899
d) 10 December 1895
3. Where was Erich Maria Remarque born?
Brothers Grimm Quiz Questions
1. When was Jacob Grimm born?
a) 4 January 1785
b) 15 May 1782
c) 8 August 1779
d) 10 October 1775
2. When was Wilhelm Grimm born?
a) 16 April 1788
b) 24 February 1786
c) 14 July 1789
d) 15 November 1792
3. Where were Brothers Grimm born?
Alfred Lothar Wegener was a German polar researcher, geophysicist and meteorologist. During his lifetime he was primarily known for his achievements in meteorology and as a pioneer of polar research, but today he is most remembered as the originator of the theory of continental drift by hypothesizing in 1912 that the continents are slowly drifting…
Frederick II Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Frederick II king of Prussia? a) 1702-1714 b) 1714-1738 c) 1740-1786 d) 1788-1800 2. When was Frederick II born? a) 24 January 1712 b) 7 June 1684 c) 23 September 1701 d) 5 December 1756 3. Where was Frederick II born? a) Dresden b)…
1. When was Heinrich Schliemann born?
a) 6 January 1822
b) 4 June 1821
c) 18 July 1818
d) 7 October 1820
2. Where was Heinrich Schliemann born?
c) St. Petersburg
3. During which war did Heinrich Schliemann make a fortune?
a) Crimean War
b) Franco-Prussian War
c) Seven Weeks’ War
d) Danish-German War
1) When did East Germany and West Germany unite?
2) Who won 1990 Football World Cup?
a) East Germany
b) West Germany
3) Who won Wimbledon Men’s Singles Title in 1991?
a) Boris Becker
b) Michael Stich
c) John McEnroe
d) Jimmy Connors
Carl Spitzweg Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Carl Spitzweg born?
a) 5 February 1808
b) 14 May 1802
c) 21 August 1809
d) 24 December 1805
2. Where was Carl Spitzweg born?
3. What did Carl Spitzweg study in the university?