Giuseppe Piazzi Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When did Giuseppe Piazzi discover Ceres?
a) 1 January 1801
b) 6 May 1804
c) 4 August 1809
d) 8 November 1805
2. When was Giuseppe Piazzi born?
a) 2 February 1756
b) 4 April 1751
c) 16 July 1746
d) 9 December 1741
3. Where was Giuseppe Piazzi born?
b) Ponte de Valtellina
This quiz is about Lucrezia Borgia, duchess of Ferrara, daughter of Cardinal Rodrigo Borgia, later Pope Alexander VI, Italian noblewoman and a central figure of the infamous Borgia family of the Italian Renaissance. Lucrezia Borgia Quiz Questions 1. When was Lucrezia Borgia born? a) 4 February 1484 b) 18 April 1480 c) 5 August 1479…
Girolamo Savonarola was an Italian Dominican friar, Scholastic, religious and political reformer and an influential contributor to the politics of Florence from 1494 until his execution in 1498
Girolamo Savonarola Quiz Questions
1. When was Girolamo Savonarola born?
a) 4 February 1444
b) 15 April 1442
c) 21 September 1452
d) 30 November 1455
2. Where was Girolamo Savonarola born?
3. Which order did Girolamo Savonarola join?
4. Who invaded Florence and overthrew Medici rule in 1494 as predicted by Girolamo Savonarola?
a) Charles VIII
b) Philip IV
c) Henry VI
d) Edward VI
1. When did Benito Mussolini first become the Prime Minister of Italy?
a) 12 January 1914
b) 3 April 1906
c) 5 August 1918
d) 31 October 1922
2. When was Benito Mussolini born?
a) 9 February 1889
b) 3 May 1901
c) 29 July 1883
d) 31 December 1900
3. Where was Benito Mussolini born?
1. How many times was Aldo Moro prime minister of Italy?
2. When was Aldo Moro born?
a) 14 April 1914
b) 11 March 1926
c) 23 September 1916
d) 2 November 1912
3. Where was Aldo Moro born?
Cesare Borgia Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. Who was Cesare Borgia’s mother? a) Anne de Pisseleu b) Frances Teresa Stuart c) Jeanne Antoinette d) Vannozza Catanei 2. At which university did Cesare Borgia get a degree in canon law and civil law? a) Milan b) Perugia c) Barcelona d) Sorbonne 3. Of which…
Raphael Quiz Questions 1. What was Raphael’s original name? a) Raffael Mengs b) Piero della Francesca c) Luca Signorelli d) Raffaello Sanzio 2. When was Raphael born? a) 7 January 1484 b) 6 April 1483 c) 2 August 1479 d) 14 November 1475 3. Where was Raphael born? a) Urbino b) Ravenna c) Viterbo d)…
Alessandro Volta Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Alessandro Volta’s full name? a) Alessandro Benito Carlo Volta b) Alessandro Giuseppe Antonio Anastasio Volta c) Alessandro Giovanni Battista Enrico Maria Volta d) Alessandro Eugenio Ambrogio Damiano Volta 2. When was Alessandro Volta born? a) 18 February 1745 b) 9 April 1740 c) 2…
1. What was Correggio’s original name?
a) Antonio Allegri
b) Dante Alighieri
c) Brunetto Latini
d) Giovanni Villani
2. Where was Correggio born?
3. Whose family chapel’s decoration did Correggio complete in Mantua?
a) Paolo Uccello
b) Luigi Gonzaga
c) Lorenzo Costa
d) Andrea Mantegna
Giuseppe Piazzi QuizLucrezia Borgia QuizGirolamo Savonarola QuizBenito Mussolini QuizAldo Moro QuizCesare Borgia QuizRaphael QuizAlessandro Volta QuizCorreggio QuizCanaletto QuizOriginally posted 2017-05-03 11:18:45.