1) When was Michelangelo born?
a) 9 April 1472
b) 16 September 1481
c) 19 November 1480
d) 6 March 1475
2) Where was Michelangelo born?
3) What was Michelangelo’s full name?
a) Michaelangelo y pais y noronha y sequeira
b) Michelangelo di Ludovico di Lionardo di Buonarroti Simoni
c) Michaelangelo Roncalli
d) Michaelangelo Cacciavillan
Giuseppe Piazzi Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When did Giuseppe Piazzi discover Ceres?
a) 1 January 1801
b) 6 May 1804
c) 4 August 1809
d) 8 November 1805
2. When was Giuseppe Piazzi born?
a) 2 February 1756
b) 4 April 1751
c) 16 July 1746
d) 9 December 1741
3. Where was Giuseppe Piazzi born?
b) Ponte de Valtellina
This quiz is about Lucrezia Borgia, duchess of Ferrara, daughter of Cardinal Rodrigo Borgia, later Pope Alexander VI, Italian noblewoman and a central figure of the infamous Borgia family of the Italian Renaissance. Lucrezia Borgia Quiz Questions 1. When was Lucrezia Borgia born? a) 4 February 1484 b) 18 April 1480 c) 5 August 1479…
Girolamo Savonarola was an Italian Dominican friar, Scholastic, religious and political reformer and an influential contributor to the politics of Florence from 1494 until his execution in 1498
Girolamo Savonarola Quiz Questions
1. When was Girolamo Savonarola born?
a) 4 February 1444
b) 15 April 1442
c) 21 September 1452
d) 30 November 1455
2. Where was Girolamo Savonarola born?
3. Which order did Girolamo Savonarola join?
4. Who invaded Florence and overthrew Medici rule in 1494 as predicted by Girolamo Savonarola?
a) Charles VIII
b) Philip IV
c) Henry VI
d) Edward VI
St. Angela Merici Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was St. Angela Merici born? a) 31 March 1474 b) 16 October 1472 c) 28 July 1470 d) 15 May 1468 2. Where was St. Angela Merici born? a) Padua b) Naples c) Desenzano d) Florence 3. Which order did St. Angela Merici join?…