1) Where was St. Catherine of Siena born?
2) What did St. Catherine of Siena become?
a) Dominican Tertiary
b) Franciscan Tertiary
c) Capuchin Tertiary
d) Norbertine Tertiary
3) Who of the following was St. Catherine of Siena’s confessor?
a) Padre Pio
b) Raymnd de Capua
c) St. John Vianney
d) St. Albert the Great
Islam Quiz Questions
1. What is Haj?
a) Friday sermon
b) Pilgrimage to Mecca
c) Night prayer
d) Sufi shrine
2. Who gives the call for prayer in Islam?
3. Which of the following is not one of the five Pillars of Islam?
1. When was Theodor Herzl born?
a) 2 February 1865
b) 2 May 1860
c) 2 September 1861
d) 15 December 1862
2. Where was Theodor Herzl born?
d) Tel Aviv
3. Which university did Theodor Herzl attend?
1) Where did St. Blaesilla live?
2) Who was the father of St. Blaesilla?
3) Who was the mother of St. Blaesilla?
a) St. Priscilla
b) St. Lydia
c) St. Paula
d) St. Elizabeth
1) Where was St. Jerome born?
2) Who was the bishop of Laodicea and exegete whose lectures St. Jerome attended?
3) Who baptized St. Jerome in 370?
b) Leo I
c) John II
1. Who founded International Bible Students Association?
a) Charles Taze Russell
b) William Miller
c) William Booth
d) John Wesley
2. When did Charles Taze Russell found Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania?
3. According to Charles Taze Russell’s prediction when was the end of the world and beginning of millennial kingdom?
1) When was St. Thomas More born?
a) 1 January 1470
b) 7 February 1478
c) 3 March 1576
d) 10 May 1673
2) Where was St. Thomas More born?
3) Which school did St. Thomas More attend?
a) St. Anthony’s School
b) St. Paul’s School
c) St. Peter’s School
d) St. Albert’s School
1. Al-Fatihah (the Opening)
2. Al-Baqarah (the Cow)
3. Aali Imran (the Family of Imran)
4. An-Nisa’ (the Women)
5. Al-Ma’idah (the Table)
6. Al-An’am (the Cattle)
7. Al-A’raf (the Heights)
8. Al-Anfal (the Spoils of War)
9. At-Taubah (the Repentance)
10. Yunus (Yunus)
(This quiz is about St. Isabella of France and St. Isabella of Portugal. Both are known as St. Isabel.
St. Isabella of Portugal is also known as St. Elizabeth.)
1) Who of the following was brother of St. Isabella of France?
a) St. Edward
b) St. Louis IX
c) St. Jerome
d) St. Clement
2) Who by a Bull of 26 May, 1254, allowed St. Isabella of France retain some Franciscan fathers as her special confessors?
a) Paul III
b) Innocent IV
c) Julius II
d) Martin V
3) Which convent did St. Isabella of France found?
a) Holy Family Convent
b) St. Joseph’s Convent
c) Monastery of the Humility of the Blessed Virgin
d) Monastery of St. Benedict
1) Who of the following were put to death together with St. Rufina, 4th century martyr of Sirmium?
a) Reginald Pole and John Fisher
b) Isaac Jogues and companions
c) St. Miguel Pro and companions
d) Moderata, Secundus, Romana
2) When is the feast day of St. Rufina, 4th century martyr of Sirmium?
a) 9 September
b) 6 April
c) 3 December
d) 14 June
3) Sirmium was part of which Roman province?