Javier Felipe Ricardo Pérez de Cuéllar y de la Guerra KCMG was a Peruvian politician and diplomat who served as the fifth Secretary-General of the United Nations. He ran unsuccessfully against Alberto Fujimori for President of Peru in 1995 and following Fujimori’s resignation over corruption charges, he was Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs…
Javier Perez De Cuellar QuizDistance QuizGeneral Knowledge Quiz – 3February 29 QuizNiccolo Machiavelli QuizRichard Brinsley Sheridan QuizFrederik Willem de Klerk QuizJohn Ray QuizAntarctica QuizNATO QuizOriginally posted 2016-10-10 22:23:27.
1) In the Bible who interpreted the dreams of Pharaoh?
2) The flag of which country has the Star of David?
3) In which year was Magna Carta signed?
4) When was Carthage destroyed?
a) 149 B.C.
b) 323 B.C.
c) 44 A.D.
d) 70 A.D.
5) Which country is ruled by a single dynasty for more than two thousand years?
1) Which of the following is not a leap year?
2) Which Indian Prime Minister was born on 29 February?
a) Jawaharlal Nehru
b) Lal Bahadur Shastri
c) Morarji Desai
d) Inder Kumar Gujral
3) Who took one day from February and added it to July?
a) Julius Caesar
Niccolo Machiavelli Quiz Questions
1. When was Niccolo Machiavelli born?
a) 2 February 1444
b) 3 May 1469
c) 23 August 1449
d) 23 November 1455
2. Where was Niccolo Machiavelli born?
3. When was Niccolo Machiavelli head of second chancery?
Richard Brinsley Sheridan Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Richard Brinsley Sheridan baptized?
a) 21 February 1744
b) 15 May 1752
c) 23 August 1749
d) 4 November 1751
2. Where was Richard Brinsley Sheridan born?
3. With whom did Richard Brinsley Sheridan fight two duels?
a) Warren Hastings
b) Jonathan Swift
c) Thomas Mathews
d) Oliver Goldsmith
1. When did Frederik Willem de Klerk win Nobel Prize for Peace?
2. When was Frederik Willem de Klerk born?
a) 18 March 1936
b) 24 June 1934
c) 14 September 1932
d) 12 December 1928
3. Where was Frederik Willem de Klerk born?
John Ray Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was John Ray born?
a) 5 March 1634
b) 4 April 1630
c) 31 August 1628
d) 29 November 1627
2. Where was John Ray born?
b) Black Notley
3. Where did John Ray matriculate?
a) Rugby School
b) St. Catherine’s Hall
c) St. Paul’s School
d) Winchester College
Antarctica Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. Who named the continent Antarctica? a) John George Bartholomew b) James Cook c) Mikhail Lazarev d) Nathaniel Palmer 2. Antarctica has two meanings. One is ‘Opposite to the Arctic’. Which is the second meaning? a) Opposite to the east b) Opposite to the north c) Opposite to…