Pierre-Auguste Renoir was a French artist who was a leading painter in the development of the Impressionist style. As a celebrator of beauty, and especially feminine sensuality, it has been said that “Renoir is the final representative of a tradition which runs directly from Rubens to Watteau.” – Wikipedia Pierre-Auguste Renoir Quiz Questions 1. When…
1) When did Napoleon III become the Emperor of France?
a) 15 March 1758
b) 10 May 1774
c) 8 July 1776
d) 2 December 1852
2) When was Napoleon III born?
a) 14 January 1800
b) 20 April 1808
c) 19 August 1802
d) 31 December 1798
3) Where was Napoleon III born?
1. Where was Denis Diderot born?
2. When was Denis Diderot awarded the degree of Master of Arts in the University of Paris?
a) 19 March 1728
b) 14 April 1736
c) 2 September 1732
d) 11 November 1731
3. What did Denis Diderot edit in 1745-1772?
a) Le Figaro
b) Le Monde
Pauline Bonaparte Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Pauline Bonaparte’s original name? a) Paula Newton b) Esmeralda de la Roche c) Maria Paola Buonaparte d) Marie Louise Bourbon 2. When was Pauline Bonaparte born? a) 1 March 1784 b) 4 April 1778 c) 19 August 1782 d) 20 October 1780 3. Where…
French Open 2013 Quiz Questions 1. Who won men’s doubles championship in French Open 2013? a) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan b) Daniel Marrero, Fernando Vedrasco c) Alexander Peya, Bruno Soares d) Feliciano Lopez, Andre Sa 2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in French Open 2013? a) Pablo Cuevas, Horacio Zeballos b) Michael…
Joseph Bonaparte Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Joseph Bonaparte’s original name? a) Giuseppe Garibaldi b) Jozef Korzeniowski c) Giuseppe Buonaparte d) Joseph Cambon 2. When was Joseph Bonaparte born? a) 7 January 1768 b) 14 May 1762 c) 2 July 1759 d) 20 December 1754 3. Where was Joseph Bonaparte born?…
French Open 2020 Quiz Questions 1. Who won men’s doubles championship in French Open 2020? a) Wesley Koolhof, Nikola Mektic b) Nicholas Monroe, Tommy Paul c) Jamie Murray, Neal Skupski d) Kevin Krawietz, Andreas Miles 2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in French Open 2020? a) Mate Pavic, Bruno Soares b) Juan…
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in French Open 2010?
a) Weslie Moodie, Dick Norman
b) Daniel Nestor, Nenad Zimonjic
c) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
d) Marc Lopez, Tommy Robredo
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in French Open 2010?
a) Julian Knowle, Andy Ram
b) Marius Fyrstenberg, Marcin Matkowski
c) Bruno Soares, Marcelo Melo
d) Leander Paes, Lukas Dlouhy
3. Who won women’s doubles championship in French Open 2010?
a) Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Nadia Petrova
b) A. Medina Garriques, Virginia Ruano Pascual
c) Serena Williams, Venus Williams
d) Cara Black, Liezel Huber
Theodore Rousseau Quiz Questions with Answers
1. What was Theodore Rousseau’s full name?
a) Pierre Etienne Theodore Rousseau
b) Theodore Jean Rousseau
c) Theodore Jacques Rousseau
d) Albert Benedict Theodore Rousseau
2. When was Theodore Rousseau born?
a) 4 February 1814
b) 15 April 1812
c) 27 August 1809
d) 30 November 1805
3. Where was Theodore Rousseau born?
Charles Maurice Talleyrand Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Charles Maurice Talleyrand born?
a) 2 February 1754
b) 1 June 1742
c) 3 August 1749
d) 4 December 1755
2. Where was Charles Maurice Talleyrand born?
3. When did Charles Maurice Talleyrand become agent general of the clergy?