1. What was Sanjeev Kumar’s real name?
a) Harihar Jariwala
b) Firdaus Dhotiwala
c) Mansoor Khan
d) Dilip Kumar
2. When was Sanjeev Kumar born?
a) 1 January 1948
b) 24 April 1941
c) 9 July 1938
d) 19 December 1936
3. Which Sanjeev Kumar film was based on William Shakespeare’s Comedy of Errors?
1) Where was Babur born?
2) When did Babur capture Kabul?
3) When was the first battle of Panipat?
Goa Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Goa become a state?
a) 26 January 1986
b) 30 May 1987
c) 11 July 1992
d) 19 December 1997
2. Which state is to the north of Goa?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
3. Which state is to the south of Goa?
James Ramsay Quiz Questions
(James Ramsay is also known as Lord Dalhousie.)
1. When was James Ramsay governor general of India?
2. When was James Ramsay born?
a) 4 March 1808
b) 22 April 1812
c) 14 July 1816
d) 22 November 1814
3. Where was James Ramsay born?
Rajesh Khanna Quiz Questions 1. What was Rajesh Khanna’s original name? a) Hamid Khan b) Jatin Khanna c) Yusuf Khan d) Ravi Kapoor 2. Where was Rajesh Khanna born? a) Ludhiana b) Lahore c) Amritsar d) Delhi 3. Which high school did Rajesh Khanna attend? a) St. Sebastian’s Goan High School b) Holy Family High…
Who’s Who in Government of India President: Ram Nath Kovind Vice President: Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu Prime Minister: Narendra Damodardas Modi Narendra Modi is also in-charge of: Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Department of Atomic Energy Department of Space All important policy issues and all other portfolios not allocated to any Minister Cabinet Ministers Ministry Minister…
(This quiz is about Test cricketer Vinoo Mankad.)
1) What was Vinoo Mankad’s real name?
a) Vinod Mankad
b) Mulvantrai Mankad
c) Vijay Mankad
d) Vishal Mankad
2) Where did Vinoo Mankad make his Test debut?
d) Port of Spain
3) In how many Tests did Vinoo Mankad complete the double of 1000 runs and 100 wickets?
1) What is the meaning of Jahangir?
a) Strong man
b) Peaceful man
d) World Conqueror
2) When did Jahangir become the emperor?
3) Who revolted against Jahangir and was blinded?
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1975 held?
c) Kuala Lumpur
2. Which team India defeated 7-0 in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1975?
3. Which team defeated India 2-1 in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1975?
1) What is the number of states in India?
2) Which is the first state to be formed on the basis of language?
a) Andhra Pradesh
c) Madhya Bharat
3) When was Burma was separated from India?
4) When did India become a republic?
5) Which state was divided into Maharashtra and Gujarat in 1960?