1) When was Sam Manekshaw born?
a) 3 April 1914
b) 28 June 1921
c) 26 January 1926
d) 14 November 1924
2) Where was Sam Manekshaw born?
3) Which college did Sam Manekshaw attend?
a) Morning Star College
b) Sherwood College
c) St. John’s College
d) Trinity College
1) Who before the start of India – England Series 1974 made an astrological prediction in a sports magazine that India would win the series?
b) Chandrashekhar Thakur
c) Rama Jois
d) Nova Astra
2) Which sports magazine published the astrological prediction?
a) Sport & Pastime
3) Who was the captain of the English team for India – England Series 1974?
a) David Lloyd
b) Michael Denness
c) Alan Knott
d) Dennis Amiss
Lok Sabha Elections 2014 Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Who was AAP candidate in Amethi in Lok Sabha Elections 2014?
a) Arvind Kejriwal
b) Kumar Vishwas
c) Manish Sisodia
d) Yogendra Yadav
2. Which was the first date of voting in Lok Sabha Elections 2014?
a) 4 February 2014
b) 7 April 2014
c) 25 March 2014
d) 31 March 2014
3. Which was the last date of voting in Lok Sabha Elections 2014?
a) 24 April 2014
b) 12 May 2014
c) 7 May 2014
d) 30 April 2014
Rajiv Gandhi Quiz Questions
1) When was Rajiv Gandhi born?
a) 16 October 1944
b) 20 August 1944
c) 24 July 1946
d) 14 August 1944
2) Where was Rajiv Gandhi born?
a) New Delhi
c) Gandhi Nagar
3) What is Rajiv Gandhi’s full name?
a) Rajiv Ratan Birjees Gandhi
b) Rajiv Jawahar Gandhi
c) Rajiv Manik Gandhi
d) Rajiv Feroze Gandhi
Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam President of India? a) 1992-1997 b) 2002-2007 c) 1987-1992 d) 1997-2002 2. When was Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam born? a) 6 February 1935 b) 8 April 1934 c) 11 August 1932 d) 15 October 1931…
(This quiz is about Iftikhar Ali Khan who was Nawab of Pataudi and played Test cricket for England and India.)
1) When was Iftikhar Ali Khan Wisden’s Cricketer of the Year?
2) Where did Iftikhar Ali Khan make his Test debut?
3) How many runs did Iftikhar Ali Khan score in his first Test innings?
Rajasthan Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which country is to the west of Rajasthan?
2. Which is the capital of Rajasthan?
3. How was Rajasthan formerly known?
Sam Manekshaw QuizIndia – England Test Cricket Series 1974 QuizLok Sabha Elections 2014 QuizRajiv Gandhi QuizA. P. J. Abdul Kalam QuizIftikhar Ali Khan QuizRajasthan QuizVidya Sinha QuizZakir Hussain QuizRajendra Prasad QuizOriginally posted 2019-09-10 09:28:23.
(This quiz is about the third President of India.)>
1) When was Zakir Hussain born?
a) 1 June 1872
b) 2 July 1884
c) 8 February 1897
d) 12 April 1898
2) Where was Zakir Hussain born?
3) Which college did Zakir Hussain attend?
a) Yenepoya College
b) Mohammadan Anglo-Oriental College
c) Yusuf College
d) Ibrahim College
Rajendra Prasad Quiz Questions with Answers
1) Whom did Rajendra Prasad succeed as India’s Head of State?
a) Chakravarti Rajagopalachari
b) Louis Mountbatten
c) Jawaharlal Nehru
d) George VI
2) What did India become the day Rajendra Prasad became President of India?
3) From which university did Rajendra Prasad graduate?
a) Calcutta University
b) Patna University
c) Magadha University
d) Delhi University