1. Which college did Dwijendra Narayan Jha attend?
b) Morning Star
2. Which university did Dwijendra Narayan Jha attend?
3. What did Dwijendra Narayan Jha teach at Delhi University?
a) Modern British History
b) Ancient Indian History
c) Political Science
1. When was Vinod Khanna born?
a) 31 March 1942
b) 16 May 1948
c) 15 August 1947
d) 8 October 1946
2. Where was Vinod Khanna born?
3. Which college did Vinod Khanna attend?
a) St. Joseph’s College
b) Morning Star College
c) Sydenham College
d) Wilson College
(This quiz is about the fifth President of India.)
1) Where was Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed born?
2) From which High School did Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed matriculate?
a) Bonda Government High School
b) Delhi Government High School
c) Bandra Urdu High School
d) Cardinal Gracias High School
3) Which college did Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed attend?
a) Trinity College
b) St. Joseph’s College
c) Catherine College
d) St. Albert’s College
1. Which was the opening date of Commonwealth Games 2010?
a) 1 March 2010
b) 5 May 2010
c) 6 July 2010
d) 3 October 2010
2. Where were Commonwealth Games 2010 held?
c) Kuala Lumpur
3. Who won the gold medal in men’s singles in tennis in Commonwealth Games 2010?
a) Rohan Bopanna
b) Leander Paes
c) Somdev Devvarman
d) Mahesh Bhupati
Dhyan Chand Quiz Questions
1. When was Dhyan Chand born?
a) 26 January 1902
b) 10 April 1909
c) 29 August 1905
d) 11 November 1908
2. Where was Dhyan Chand born?
3. What was Dhyan Chand’s original name?
a) Prem Chand
b) Roop Singh
c) Gulab Chand
d) Dhyan Singh
John Burdon Sanderson Haldane Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was John Burdon Sanderson Haldane born? a) 10 January 1898 b) 27 May 1896 c) 25 August 1894 d) 5 November 1892 2. Where was John Burdon Sanderson Haldane born? a) Oxford b) Eton c) Cambridge d) Berkeley 3. Which idea did John…
Tripura Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Tripura become a union territory?
a) 25 March 1986
b) 30 June 1948
c) 12 August 1951
d) 1 November 1956
2. When did Tripura become a state?
a) 21 January 1972
b) 30 May 1987
c) 17 July 1980
d) 25 December 1964
3. Which state is to the east of Tripura?
Assam Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Assam?
d) Arunachal Pradesh
2. Which country is to the west of Assam?
3. When did the British annex Assam?
1) Who said India were dark horses (to win Cricket World Cup 1983)?
a) Robert Willis
b) Kim Hughes
c) John Traicos
d) John Wright
2) How many overs were to be bowled by each team in Cricket World Cup 1983?
3) Who was the captain of Indian team for Cricket World Cup 1983?
a) Sunil Gavaskar
b) Ravi Shastri
c) Dilip Vengsarkar
d) Kapil Dev
Arunachal Pradesh Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which country is to the west of Arunachal Pradesh?
2. Which is the capital of Arunachal Pradesh?
3. Which is the highest point in Arunachal Pradesh?
b) Godwin Austin
c) Namcha Barwa