John Burdon Sanderson Haldane Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was John Burdon Sanderson Haldane born? a) 10 January 1898 b) 27 May 1896 c) 25 August 1894 d) 5 November 1892 2. Where was John Burdon Sanderson Haldane born? a) Oxford b) Eton c) Cambridge d) Berkeley 3. Which idea did John…
Tripura Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Tripura become a union territory?
a) 25 March 1986
b) 30 June 1948
c) 12 August 1951
d) 1 November 1956
2. When did Tripura become a state?
a) 21 January 1972
b) 30 May 1987
c) 17 July 1980
d) 25 December 1964
3. Which state is to the east of Tripura?
Assam Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Assam?
d) Arunachal Pradesh
2. Which country is to the west of Assam?
3. When did the British annex Assam?
1) Who said India were dark horses (to win Cricket World Cup 1983)?
a) Robert Willis
b) Kim Hughes
c) John Traicos
d) John Wright
2) How many overs were to be bowled by each team in Cricket World Cup 1983?
3) Who was the captain of Indian team for Cricket World Cup 1983?
a) Sunil Gavaskar
b) Ravi Shastri
c) Dilip Vengsarkar
d) Kapil Dev
Arunachal Pradesh Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which country is to the west of Arunachal Pradesh?
2. Which is the capital of Arunachal Pradesh?
3. Which is the highest point in Arunachal Pradesh?
b) Godwin Austin
c) Namcha Barwa
1) When was the Battle of Plassey?
a) 3 March 1754
b) 23 June 1757
c) 1st January 1761
d) 14 June 1764
2) Who betrayed Siraj-ud-Daulah at Plassey?
a) Mir Jafar
b) Mir Sadak
c) Bania Bapu
d) Chandrakant More
3) Which city was captured by Robert Clive in 1751?
1) Who wanted Shahryar to succeed Jahangir?
b) Hamida Banu
c) Noor Jahan
2) What is the meaning of Shah Jahan?
a) Kind ruler
b) King of the world
d) World Conqueror
3) Who was Shah Jahan’s wife?
a) Noor Mahal
b) Mumtaz Mahal
Meghalaya Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Meghalaya become a state?
a) 21 January 1972
b) 24 June 1962
c) 11 August 1954
d) 25 December 1948
2. What does Meghalaya mean?
a) Land of dawn
b) Abode of clouds
c) Middle region
d) Land of five rivers
3. Which state is to the north of Meghalaya?
(This quiz is about the fourth President of India.)
1) When was Varahagiri Venkata Giri born?
a) 10 August 1894
b) 3 July 1894
c) 14 March 1904
d) 16 May 1911
2) Where was Varahagiri Venkata Giri born?
3) Which university did Varahagiri Venkata Giri attend?
a) University of Berlin
b) Oxford University
c) Madras University
d) University of Dublin
1) Where did Charles Cornwallis surrender to American and French forces?
c) Long Island
2) When did Charles Cornwallis become the Governor General of India?
3) Which Anglo-Mysore War took place during the time of Charles Cornwallis?
a) First Anglo-Mysore War
b) Second Anglo-Mysore War
c) Third Anglo-Mysore War
d) Fourth Anglo-Mysore War