1) Which position was held by Warren Hastings in 1758?
a) Mayor of Calcutta
b) Resident at Murshidabad
c) Resident at Hyderabad
d) Mayor of Madras
2) When did Warren Hastings become the Governor of Bengal?
3) Who is the first Governor General of India?
a) Robert Clive
b) Warren Hastings
c) John Shore
d) Charles Cornwallis
Telangana Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Telangana formed?
a) 1 January 2002
b) 2 June 2014
c) 1 August 1960
d) 31 October 1953
2. Who took oath as first Governor of Telangana?
a) E. S. L. Narasimhan
b) Najeeb Jung
c) Kamla Beniwal
d) Sheila Dikshit
3. Who took oath as first Chief Minister of Telangana?
a) N. Chandrababu Naidu
b) Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy
c) Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhara Rao
d) K. Rosaiah
Uttarakhand Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Uttaranchal formed?
a) 2 February 1948
b) 1 April 1956
c) 18 September 1983
d) 8 November 2000
2. When did Uttaranchal change its name to Uttarakhand?
a) 1 January 2007
b) 7 May 2002
c) 11 July 1984
d) 22 December 1999
3. Which country is to the east of Uttarakhand?
1) When was Chakravarti Rajagopalachari born?
a) 7 May 1961
b) 10 December 1878
c) 14 November 1989
d) 2 January 1990
2) For which post in Congress was Chakravarti Rajagopalachari selected in 1921?
c) General Secretary
3) When was Chakravarti Rajagopalachari Prime Minister?
Rajendra Kumar Quiz Questions 1. When was Rajendra Kumar born? a) 12 January 1924 b) 16 May 1826 c) 20 July 1929 d) 22 December 1931 2. Where was Rajendra Kumar born? a) Sialkot b) Lahore c) Quetta d) Ambala 3. When was Rajendra Kumar assistant director? a) 1961-1966 b) 1950-1955 c) 1969-1972 d) 1972-1976…
West Bengal Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which water body is to the south of West Bengal?
a) Gulf of Kutch
b) Bay of Bengal
c) Gulf of Cambay
d) Red Sea
2. Which state is to the north of West Bengal?
3. Which city in West Bengal was a Danish Colony?
Bollywood Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Which film is similar to A Kiss Before Dying?
2. Which film is similar to Disclosure?
d) Wake Up Sid
3. Which film is similar to Unfaithful?
a) Sanam Bewafa
Dev Anand Quiz Questions 1. When was Dev Anand born? a) 3 March 1924 b) 18 May 1910 c) 26 September 1923 d) 20 December 1921 2. Which school did Dev Anand attend? a) Sacred Heart School b) St. Columba’s School c) Good Shepherd School d) St. Jude’s School 3. Which was Dev Anand’s first…
A quiz on Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. He is known as Mahatma Gandhi and in India we also call him as Bapu. He is officially honoured in India as the Father of the Nation (Rashtra Pita). His birthday, 2nd October, is commemorated as Gandhi Jayanti.
Bapu Nadkarni Quiz Questions Bapu Nadkarni was an Indian cricketer, mainly known for being an economical bowler. The chances of scoring against him was either nil, or negligible. (Source: Wikipedia) Click here for answers 1. What was Bapu Nadkarni’s original name? a) Balwantrai Mankad b) Rameshchandra Gangaram Nadkarni c) Jayant Ganpat Nadkarni d) Sanjay Nadkarni…