Jharkhand Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Jharkhand formed?
a) 21 March 1972
b) 28 June 2008
c) 5 September 1992
d) 15 November 2000
2. Which state is to the north of Jharkhand?
3. Which state is to the east of Jharkhand?
b) West Bengal
1) When was Jagdish Chandra Bose born?
a) 5 May 1855
b) 30 November 1858
c) 23 January 1897
d) 14 August 1900
2) Where was Jagdish Chandra Bose born?
3) From which college in Calcutta did Jagdish Chandra Bose pass B.A.?
a) Elphinstone College
b) Presidency College
c) St. Albert’s College
d) St. Xavier’s College
Orissa Quiz Questions and Answers
(Orissa is officially known as Odisha.)
1. When was Orissa separated from Bihar?
a) 7 January 1948
b) 1 April 1936
c) 8 August 1952
d) 1 November 1956
2. Which water body is to the east of Orissa?
a) Bay of Bengal
b) Arabian Sea
c) Gulf of Cambay
d) Gulf of Kutch
3. Which state is to the west of Orissa?
Maharashtra Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Maharashtra formed?
a) 5 February 1968
b) 1 May 1960
c) 12 July 1975
d) 1 November 1956
2. Which sea is to the west of Maharashtra?
3. Which state is to the east of Maharashtra?
1) When was the second battle of Panipat?
2) Who was defeated in the second battle of Panipat?
3) What is the meaning of Akbar?
Click Here for Slumdog Millionaire Quiz I Click Here for Slumdog Millionaire Quiz III 1) In which category did Slumdog Millionaire win 15th Annual Screen Actors Guild Award? a) Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role b) Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role c) Outstanding Performance by a…
Jharkhand QuizJagdish Chandra Bose QuizOrissa QuizMaharashtra QuizAkbar QuizSlumdog Millionaire Quiz IIVijayalakshmi Pandit QuizDwijendra Narayan Jha QuizVinod Khanna QuizFakhruddin Ali Ahmed QuizOriginally posted 2019-06-18 15:14:38.
1. Which college did Dwijendra Narayan Jha attend?
b) Morning Star
2. Which university did Dwijendra Narayan Jha attend?
3. What did Dwijendra Narayan Jha teach at Delhi University?
a) Modern British History
b) Ancient Indian History
c) Political Science
1. When was Vinod Khanna born?
a) 31 March 1942
b) 16 May 1948
c) 15 August 1947
d) 8 October 1946
2. Where was Vinod Khanna born?
3. Which college did Vinod Khanna attend?
a) St. Joseph’s College
b) Morning Star College
c) Sydenham College
d) Wilson College
(This quiz is about the fifth President of India.)
1) Where was Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed born?
2) From which High School did Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed matriculate?
a) Bonda Government High School
b) Delhi Government High School
c) Bandra Urdu High School
d) Cardinal Gracias High School
3) Which college did Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed attend?
a) Trinity College
b) St. Joseph’s College
c) Catherine College
d) St. Albert’s College