Lok Sabha Elections 2014 Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Who was AAP candidate in Amethi in Lok Sabha Elections 2014?
a) Arvind Kejriwal
b) Kumar Vishwas
c) Manish Sisodia
d) Yogendra Yadav
2. Which was the first date of voting in Lok Sabha Elections 2014?
a) 4 February 2014
b) 7 April 2014
c) 25 March 2014
d) 31 March 2014
3. Which was the last date of voting in Lok Sabha Elections 2014?
a) 24 April 2014
b) 12 May 2014
c) 7 May 2014
d) 30 April 2014
1) When was Rajiv Gandhi born?
a) 16 October 1944
b) 20 August 1944
c) 24 July 1946
d) 14 August 1944
2) Where was Rajiv Gandhi born?
a) New Delhi
c) Gandhi Nagar
3) What is Rajiv Gandhi’s full name?
a) Rajiv Ratan Birjees Gandhi
b) Rajiv Jawahar Gandhi
c) Rajiv Manik Gandhi
d) Rajiv Feroze Gandhi
1. When was Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam President of India?
2. When was Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam born?
a) 6 February 1935
b) 8 April 1934
c) 11 August 1932
d) 15 October 1931
3. Where was Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam born?
(This quiz is about Iftikhar Ali Khan who was Nawab of Pataudi and played Test cricket for England and India.)
1) When was Iftikhar Ali Khan Wisden’s Cricketer of the Year?
2) Where did Iftikhar Ali Khan make his Test debut?
3) How many runs did Iftikhar Ali Khan score in his first Test innings?
Rajasthan Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which country is to the west of Rajasthan?
2. Which is the capital of Rajasthan?
3. How was Rajasthan formerly known?
1. When was Vidya Sinha born?
A. 2 February 1944
B. 4 April 1940
C. 23 July 1949
D. 15 November 1947
2. Where was Vidya Sinha born?
3. In which film did Vidya Sinha make her debut in a lead role?
C. Raja Kaka
(This quiz is about the third President of India.)>
1) When was Zakir Hussain born?
a) 1 June 1872
b) 2 July 1884
c) 8 February 1897
d) 12 April 1898
2) Where was Zakir Hussain born?
3) Which college did Zakir Hussain attend?
a) Yenepoya College
b) Mohammadan Anglo-Oriental College
c) Yusuf College
d) Ibrahim College
Rajendra Prasad Quiz Questions with Answers
1) Whom did Rajendra Prasad succeed as India’s Head of State?
a) Chakravarti Rajagopalachari
b) Louis Mountbatten
c) Jawaharlal Nehru
d) George VI
2) What did India become the day Rajendra Prasad became President of India?
3) From which university did Rajendra Prasad graduate?
a) Calcutta University
b) Patna University
c) Magadha University
d) Delhi University
1. When was Jharkhand formed?
a) 21 March 1972
b) 28 June 2008
c) 5 September 1992
d) 15 November 2000
2. Which state is to the north of Jharkhand?
3. Which state is to the east of Jharkhand?
b) West Bengal
1) When was Jagdish Chandra Bose born?
a) 5 May 1855
b) 30 November 1858
c) 23 January 1897
d) 14 August 1900
2) Where was Jagdish Chandra Bose born?
3) From which college in Calcutta did Jagdish Chandra Bose pass B.A.?
a) Elphinstone College
b) Presidency College
c) St. Albert’s College
d) St. Xavier’s College