Punjab Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the north of Punjab?
b) Jammu and Kashmir
c) Uttar Pradesh
2. Which country is to the west of Punjab?
3. Which state was joined to Punjab in 1956?
Wilfy Rebimbus (Wilfred Gerald Rebimbus), is a notable Konkani singer well known as Konkan Kogul (“the nightingale of Konkani”). At the age of 14, he started composing Konkani songs and singing them. His first Konkani play is “Poishanso Sounsar”. In 1959, Wilfy Rebimbus founded the ‘United Youngsters Music Party’ (United Youngsters Cultural Association).
1) When was Subhash Chandra Bose born?
a) 5 May 1855
b) 11 July 1858
c) 23 January 1897
d) 14 August 1900
2) Where was Subhash Chandra Bose born?
3) From which college did Subhash Chandra Bose pass B.A.?
a) Elphinstone College
b) Presidency College
c) St. Albert’s College
d) St. John’s College
Morarji Desai Quiz Questions with Answers
1) When was Morarji Desai sworn in as Prime Minister of India?
a) 12 May 1952
b) 12 May 1967
c) 24 March 1977
d) 14 January 1980
2) Which was Morarji Desai’s party when he was Prime Minister?
3) Which unprecedented action was taken by Morarji Desai’s Government soon after it came to power at Centre?
a) Economic reforms
b) Explosion of nuclear bombs
c) Pawning gold with IMF
d) Dismissal of Congress-ruled State Governments where Congress was defeated badly in Lok Sabha elections.
1. What was Sanjeev Kumar’s real name?
a) Harihar Jariwala
b) Firdaus Dhotiwala
c) Mansoor Khan
d) Dilip Kumar
2. When was Sanjeev Kumar born?
a) 1 January 1948
b) 24 April 1941
c) 9 July 1938
d) 19 December 1936
3. Which Sanjeev Kumar film was based on William Shakespeare’s Comedy of Errors?
1) Where was Babur born?
2) When did Babur capture Kabul?
3) When was the first battle of Panipat?
Goa Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Goa become a state?
a) 26 January 1986
b) 30 May 1987
c) 11 July 1992
d) 19 December 1997
2. Which state is to the north of Goa?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
3. Which state is to the south of Goa?
James Ramsay Quiz Questions
(James Ramsay is also known as Lord Dalhousie.)
1. When was James Ramsay governor general of India?
2. When was James Ramsay born?
a) 4 March 1808
b) 22 April 1812
c) 14 July 1816
d) 22 November 1814
3. Where was James Ramsay born?
Rajesh Khanna Quiz Questions 1. What was Rajesh Khanna’s original name? a) Hamid Khan b) Jatin Khanna c) Yusuf Khan d) Ravi Kapoor 2. Where was Rajesh Khanna born? a) Ludhiana b) Lahore c) Amritsar d) Delhi 3. Which high school did Rajesh Khanna attend? a) St. Sebastian’s Goan High School b) Holy Family High…
Who’s Who in Government of India President: Ram Nath Kovind Vice President: Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu Prime Minister: Narendra Damodardas Modi Narendra Modi is also in-charge of: Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Department of Atomic Energy Department of Space All important policy issues and all other portfolios not allocated to any Minister Cabinet Ministers Ministry Minister…