Rajesh Khanna Quiz Questions 1. What was Rajesh Khanna’s original name? a) Hamid Khan b) Jatin Khanna c) Yusuf Khan d) Ravi Kapoor 2. Where was Rajesh Khanna born? a) Ludhiana b) Lahore c) Amritsar d) Delhi 3. Which high school did Rajesh Khanna attend? a) St. Sebastian’s Goan High School b) Holy Family High…
Who’s Who in Government of India President: Ram Nath Kovind Vice President: Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu Prime Minister: Narendra Damodardas Modi Narendra Modi is also in-charge of: Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Department of Atomic Energy Department of Space All important policy issues and all other portfolios not allocated to any Minister Cabinet Ministers Ministry Minister…
(This quiz is about Test cricketer Vinoo Mankad.)
1) What was Vinoo Mankad’s real name?
a) Vinod Mankad
b) Mulvantrai Mankad
c) Vijay Mankad
d) Vishal Mankad
2) Where did Vinoo Mankad make his Test debut?
d) Port of Spain
3) In how many Tests did Vinoo Mankad complete the double of 1000 runs and 100 wickets?
1) What is the meaning of Jahangir?
a) Strong man
b) Peaceful man
d) World Conqueror
2) When did Jahangir become the emperor?
3) Who revolted against Jahangir and was blinded?
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1975 held?
c) Kuala Lumpur
2. Which team India defeated 7-0 in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1975?
3. Which team defeated India 2-1 in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1975?
1) What is the number of states in India?
2) Which is the first state to be formed on the basis of language?
a) Andhra Pradesh
c) Madhya Bharat
3) When was Burma was separated from India?
4) When did India become a republic?
5) Which state was divided into Maharashtra and Gujarat in 1960?
1. What was Dilip Kumar’s original name?
a) Ajay Sahni
b) Balraj Dutt
c) Mohammed Yusuf Khan
d) Ravi Kapoor
2. When was Dilip Kumar born?
a) 27 January 1925
b) 9 April 1924
c) 26 September 1923
d) 11 December 1922
3. Where was Dilip Kumar born?
Uttar Pradesh QuizSikkim QuizBihar QuizPadma Awards 2010 QuizAndhra Pradesh QuizIndia Lok Sabha Elections 2009 QuizCharles James Napier QuizHumayun QuizICC Awards 2016 QuizMadhubala QuizOriginally posted 2017-12-05 21:45:18.
Rudyard Kipling Quiz Questions 1. When was Rudyard Kipling born? a) 9 February 1864 b) 17 May 1862 c) 3 August 1861 d) 30 December 1865 2. Where was Rudyard Kipling born? a) Calcutta b) Madras c) Delhi d) Bombay 3. Which story by Rudyard Kipling describes the horrors of a foster home? a) Mandalay…
Ramaswamy Venkataraman Quiz Questions 1) When was Ramaswamy Venkataraman sworn in as President of India? a) 10 July 1982 b) 25 July 1987 c) 1 January 1985 d) 15 August 1986 2) When was Ramaswamy Venkataraman born? a) 14 July 1911 b) 28 June 1918 c) 4 December 1910 d) 5 January 1908 3) Where…