Kerala Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Kerala formed?
a) 1 January 2001
b) 19 June 1982
c) 12 July 1964
d) 1 November 1956
2. Which state is to the north of Kerala?
3. Which state is to the east of Kerala?
c) Tamil Nadu
Chhattisgarh Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Chhattisgarh formed?
a) 1 March 1996
b) 26 June 2002
c) 12 July 1992
d) 1 November 2000
2. What does Chhattisgarh mean?
a) 36 forts
b) Great nation
c) Three cities
d) Land of kings
3. Which state is to the east of Chhattisgarh?
Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi Quiz Questions
1. When was Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi born?
a) 5 January 1941
b) 11 April 1935
c) 4 October 1926
d) 7 July 1948
2. Which of the following records was held by Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi?
a) Youngest Test cricketer
b) Youngest Test captain
c) Highest Test catches
d) Two centuries on Test debut
3. Where did Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi lead India to first overseas Test series victory?
c) New Zealand
d) West Indies
Lal Bahadur Shastri Quiz Questions with Answers
1) When was Lal Bahadur Shastri sworn in as Prime Minister of India?
a) 27 May 1964
b) 9 June 1964
c) 28 July 1979
d) 26 January 1965
2) Which was Lal Bahadur Shastri’s party when he was Prime Minister?
3) When was Lal Bahadur Shastri born?
a) 14 September 1861
b) 2 October 1904
c) 15 May 1931
d) 15 March 1904
Tamil Nadu Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which water body is to the east of Tamil Nadu?
a) Gulf of Kutch
b) Bay of Bengal
c) Gulf of Cambay
d) Arabian Sea
2. Which state is to the west of Tamil Nadu?
3. Which ocean is to the south of Tamil Nadu?
1) When was Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan President of India?
2) How is Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan’s birthday is celebrated in India?
a) Children’s day
b) Teachers’ day
c) Husband’s day
d) Baby’s day
3) When was Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan born?
a) 5 September 1888
b) 28 December 1885
c) 7 May 1861
d) 14 April 1865
Karnataka Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Karnataka acquire its present name?
a) 1 January 1951
b) 15 June 1971
c) 21 August 1991
d) 1 November 1973
2. Which of the following states is to the north of Karnataka?
c) Tamil Nadu
3. Which sea is to the west of Karnataka?
Manipur Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Manipur become a state?
a) 6 January 1984
b) 2 June 1962
c) 21 July 1972
d) 14 December 1960
2. What does Manipur mean?
a) Land of gold
b) City of gems
c) Pink City
d) Land of snow
3. Which state is to the north of Manipur?
1. When was Arthur Wellesley Prime Minister of UK?
2. When was Arthur Wellesley born?
a) 14 March 1766
b) 1 May 1769
c) 22 July 1772
d) 4 November 1773
3. Where was Arthur Wellesley born?
1) When was Mohammed Ali Jinnah sworn in as Governor General of Pakistan?
a) 12 May 1952
b) 14 August 1947
c) 6 September 1947
d) 15 October 1949
2) When was Mohammed Ali Jinnah born?
a) 12 October 1878
b) 25 December 1876
c) 19 March 1880
d) 15 April 1865
3) Where did Mohammed Ali Jinnah practise law?