James Bond Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who played James Bond in Dr. No?
a) Clint Eastwood
b) John Wayne
c) Richard Burton
d) Sean Connery
2. Who played Miss Moneypenny in From Russia with Love?
a) Ursula Andress
b) Lois Maxwell
c) Raquel Welch
d) Grace Jones
3. Who played James Bond in On Her Majesty’s Secret Service?
a) George Lazenby
b) Peter Sellers
c) Piece Brosnan
d) Charles Bronson
1. When was David Livingstone born?
a) 19 March 1813
b) 17 June 1810
c) 1 September 1802
d) 5 December 1816
2. Where was David Livingstone born?
3. When did David Livingstone join the London Missionary Society?
Benjamin Disraeli was a British Prime Minister and literary figure. He served in government for three decades, twice as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. He played an instrumental role in the creation of the modern Conservative Party after the Corn Laws schism of 1846. Disraeli mainly wrote romances, of which Sybil and Vivian Grey…
1. When was Edward Ralph Dexter born?
a) 29 February 1932
b) 15 May 1935
c) 31 July 1936
d) 4 October 1938
2. When was Edward Ralph Dexter born?
3. Where did Edward Ralph Dexter make his Test debut?
(This quiz is about Test cricketer Robert George Dylan Willis popularly known as Bob Willis.) Robert Willis Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Robert Willis born? a) 1 January 1948 b) 30 May 1949 c) 26 August 1950 d) 30 November 1946 2. Where was Robert Willis born? a) Sunderland b) Bristol…
Margaret Beaufort was the mother of King Henry VII and paternal grandmother of King Henry VIII of England. She was a key figure in the Wars of the Roses and an influential matriarch of the House of Tudor. She founded two prominent Cambridge colleges, Christ’s College in 1505 and St John’s College in 1511. –…
1) When did William IV become the King of UK?
a) 12 January 1820
b) 26 June 1830
c) 5 July 1826
d) 3 November 1832
2) When was William IV born?
a) 12 February 1760
b) 14 May 1750
c) 21 August 1765
d) 11 November 1768
3) Where was William IV born?
James Ramsay Quiz Questions
(James Ramsay is also known as Lord Dalhousie.)
1. When was James Ramsay governor general of India?
2. When was James Ramsay born?
a) 4 March 1808
b) 22 April 1812
c) 14 July 1816
d) 22 November 1814
3. Where was James Ramsay born?
10 Downing Street Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. Whose official residence is 10 Downing Street? (Prime Minister of UK holds that post.) a) First Lord of the Admiralty b) Lord High Chancellor c) First Lord of the Treasury d) Lord High Chamberlain 2. When was the House at the Back that became part…
Samuel Richardson Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Samuel Richardson baptised? a) 4 February 1694 b) 2 May 1692 c) 19 August 1689 d) 22 December 1685 2. Where was Samuel Richardson born? a) Mackworth b) Salisbury c) Perth d) Richmond 3. Who as speaker of the House of Commons helped Samuel…