John Edrich Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was John Edrich born? a) 29 February 1936 b) 21 June 1937 c) 24 August 1938 d) 4 October 1940 2. Where was John Edrich born? a) Aberdeen b) Blofield c) Canterbury d) York 3. Against which country did John Edrich his Test debut? a)…
1. What was John le Carré’s original name?
a) Alfred George Gardiner
b) George Eliot
c) George Sand
d) David John Moore Cornwell
2. When was John le Carré born?
a) 6 January 1924
b) 4 April 1936
c) 25 August 1933
d) 19 October 1931
3. Where was John le Carré born?
1) When was the Battle of Plassey?
a) 3 March 1754
b) 23 June 1757
c) 1st January 1761
d) 14 June 1764
2) Who betrayed Siraj-ud-Daulah at Plassey?
a) Mir Jafar
b) Mir Sadak
c) Bania Bapu
d) Chandrakant More
3) Which city was captured by Robert Clive in 1751?
1) Where was Robert Louis Stevenson born?
2) Who read stories of Scots Presbyterian martyrs to Robert Louis Stevenson during his childhood?
a) Thomas Stevenson
b) Margaret Stevenson
c) Alison Cunningham
d) Daniel Defoe
3) From which disease did Robert Louis Stevenson suffer from his childhood?
c) Down’s Syndrome
Alan Rickman Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Alan Rickman born? a) 21 February 1946 b) 5 April 1948 c) 11 August 1942 d) 12 December 1936 2. Where was Alan Rickman born? a) Atlantic b) Boston c) London d) Detroit 3. For which newspaper did Alan Rickman work as a graphic…
1) Where did Charles Cornwallis surrender to American and French forces?
c) Long Island
2) When did Charles Cornwallis become the Governor General of India?
3) Which Anglo-Mysore War took place during the time of Charles Cornwallis?
a) First Anglo-Mysore War
b) Second Anglo-Mysore War
c) Third Anglo-Mysore War
d) Fourth Anglo-Mysore War
Margaret Thatcher Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Margaret Thatcher Prime Minister of UK?
2. What was Margaret Thatcher’s original name?
a) Margaret Hilda Roberts
b) Margaret Mary Jackson
c) Margaret Beaufort
d) Margaret Taylor
3. When was Margaret Thatcher born?
a) 25 January 1938
b) 17 May 1926
c) 21 July 1922
d) 13 October 1925
1. When was Clement Attlee Prime Minister of UK?
2. When was Clement Attlee born?
a) 3 January 1883
b) 5 April 1886
c) 28 August 1892
d) 11 December 1881
3. Where was Clement Attlee born?
James Black Quiz Questions 1. When did James Black get Nobel Prize for Medicine? a) 1976 b) 1964 c) 1988 d) 1992 2. When was James Black born? a) 17 January 1914 b) 14 June 1924 c) 31 August 1928 d) 12 October 1920 3. Where was James Black born? a) Glasgow b) Edinburgh…
William Hyde Wollaston Quiz Questions 1. When was William Hyde Wollaston born? a) 14 February 1784 b) 5 May 1772 c) 6 August 1766 d) 8 November 1755 2. Where was William Hyde Wollaston born? a) East Dereham b) Cambridge c) Glasgow d) Bogota 3. Which school did William Hyde Wollaston attend? a) St. Thomas…