(This quiz is about Winston Leonard Spenser Churchill who was Prime Minister of UK.)
1) Which of the following colleges did Winston Churchill attend?
a) Trinity College, Carmarthen
b) King’s College, London
c) Royal Military College, Sandhurst
d) The Royal College of Music, London
2) During which war Winston Churchill was a journalist?
a) Boer War
b) Balkan War I
c) World War I
d) Balkan War II
3) To which newspaper Winston Churchill send military reports when he was in the army?
a) The Times
c) Daily Telegraph
d) Frontier Mail
Thomas Cromwell Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. Where was Thomas Cromwell born? a) Gloucester b) Cardiff c) Bristol d) Putney 2. When did Thomas Cromwell become master of the jewels? a) 1532 b) 1535 c) 1537 d) 1541 3. Which title did Thomas Cromwell assume when he became lord privy purse? a) Lord…
Anne of Cleves QuizEdward Heath QuizElizabeth II QuizMatthew Flinders QuizOliver Sacks QuizElizabeth Woodville QuizBrian Close QuizArthur Conan Doyle QuizRobert Burns QuizMarie Tussaud QuizOriginally posted 2017-03-26 03:31:59.
Arthur Clarke Quiz Questions 1. When was Arthur Clarke born? a) 1 January 1901 b) 4 April 1904 c) 8 August 1908 d) 16 December 1917 2. Where was Arthur Clarke born? a) Birmingham b) Minehead c) Liverpool d) Cork 3. When did Arthur Clarke serve in the Royal Air Force? a) 1036-1941 b) 1948-1952…
Anne Boleyn Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. Who prevented Anne Boleyn from getting married to Henry Percy? a) James Butler b) Thomas Cranmer c) Thomas Wolsey d) John Stafford 2. To whom was Anne Boleyn lady-in-waiting in England? a) Margaret Tudor b) Claude Valois c) Mary Tudor d) Catherine of Aragon 3. Who…
George Romney Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was George Romney born?
a) 31 January 1744
b) 15 May 1742
c) 21 August 1736
d) 26 December 1734
2. Where was George Romney born?
3. When was George Romney Christopher Steele’s pupil?
Catherine of Braganza Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Catherine of Braganza born?
a) 5 March 1644
b) 3 May 1646
c) 1 August 1642
d) 25 November 1638
2. Where was Catherine of Braganza born?
b) Vila Vicosa
3. Who was Catherine of Braganza’s father?
a) Alfonso II
b) Henry V
c) Ferdinand II
d) John IV
Robert Southey Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Robert Southey born? a) 8 February 1764 b) 5 April 1776 c) 12 August 1774 d) 4 December 1768 2. Where was Robert Southey born? a) Lisbon b) Liverpool c) Ipswich d) Bristol 3. Which school did Robert Southey attend? a) St. George’s School…
Charles I (Stuart) Quiz Questions
1. When was Charles I (Stuart) king of England, Scotland and Ireland?
2. When was Charles I (Stuart) born?
a) 1 February 1515
b) 19 April 1620
c) 7 September 1655
d) 19 November 1600
3. Where was Charles I (Stuart) born?
1) Which Ashes series is known as Bodyline series?
2) Who was the captain of the English team for Bodyline series?
a) Leonard Hutton
b) Herbert Sutcliffe
c) Douglas Jardine
d) Edward Paynter
3) Who was the captain of the Australian team for Bodyline series?
a) Victor Richardson
b) William Woodfull
c) Victor Trumper
d) Stanley McCabe