John Boyd Orr Quiz Questions with Answers
John Boyd Orr was the first Director-General of the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization.
1. When did John Boyd Orr win Nobel Prize for Peace?
2. When was John Boyd Orr born?
a) 18 January 1884
b) 6 June 1882
c) 23 September 1880
d) 22 October 1876
3. Where was John Boyd Orr born?
Nikolaas Tinbergen was a ethologist and ornithologist who shared the 1973 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine with Karl von Frisch and Konrad Lorenz for their discoveries concerning organization and elicitation of individual and social behaviour patterns in animals.
1. When did Nikolaas Tinbergen win Nobel Prize for Medicine?
2. When was Nikolaas Tinbergen born?
a) 24 January 1901
b) 15 April 1907
c) 15 September 1909
d) 30 November 1905
3. Where was Nikolaas Tinbergen born?
d) The Hague
Fritz Haber Quiz Questions
1. When did Fritz Haber win Nobel Prize for Chemistry?
2. When was Fritz Haber born?
a) 17 February 1884
b) 14 May 1880
c) 3 July 1872
d) 9 December 1868
3. Where was Fritz Haber born?
4. At which university did Fritz Haber begin his study of chemistry?
1. When did Charles Glover Barkla win Nobel Prize for Physics?
2. When was Charles Glover Barkla born?
a) 7 November 1867
b) 7 June 1877
c) 15 May 1869
d) 9 January 1872
3. Where was Charles Glover Barkla born?
4. When did Charles Glover Barkla join Liverpool University?
1. When did Ralph Bunche get Nobel Prize for Peace?
2. When was Ralph Bunche born?
a) 29 February 1896
b) 23 April 1897
c) 7 August 1904
d) 24 November 1901
3. Where was Ralph Bunche born?
c) San Diego
d) San Francisco
Photo by AlphaTangoBravo / Adam Baker John Boyd Orr QuizNikolaas Tinbergen QuizFritz Haber QuizCharles Glover Barkla QuizRalph Bunche QuizNobel Prize 2017 QuizEmil Fischer QuizFrancis Crick QuizToni Morrison QuizJoseph Rotblat QuizOriginally posted 2017-10-21 08:11:04.
Emil Fischer was a German chemist and recipient of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry. He discovered the Fischer esterification. He developed the Fischer projection. Fischer esterification is a special type of esterification by refluxing a carboxylic acid and an alcohol in the presence of an acid catalyst. The reaction was first described by Emil Fischer…
Francis Crick Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When did Francis Crick get Nobel Prize for Medicine? a) 1977 b) 1948 c) 1962 d) 1959 2. When was Francis Crick born? a) 3 March 1914 b) 8 June 1916 c) 31 August 1918 d) 12 October 1920 3. Where was Francis Crick born? a)…
John Boyd Orr QuizNikolaas Tinbergen QuizFritz Haber QuizCharles Glover Barkla QuizRalph Bunche QuizNobel Prize 2017 QuizEmil Fischer QuizFrancis Crick QuizToni Morrison QuizJoseph Rotblat QuizOriginally posted 2019-09-10 09:19:49.
Sir Joseph Rotblat was a Polish-born British physicist, was the only physicist to leave the Manhattan Project on the grounds of conscience. Rotblat and his organization were jointly awarded the Nobel Prize for Peace for their long-standing promotion of nuclear disarmament. Joseph Rotblat Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When did Joseph Rotblat win…