Wallis Warfield, Duchess of Windsor (previously Wallis Simpson and Wallis Spencer) was an American socialite. Her third husband, Prince Edward, Duke of Windsor, formerly King Edward VIII, abdicated his throne to marry her. – Wikipedia Wallis Warfield Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Wallis Warfield’s original name? a) Elizabeth Killigrew b) Catherine…
(This quiz is about the tenth President of USA.) John Tyler Quiz Questions 1) Which college did John Tyler attend? a) William and Mary College b) Hampden-Sydney College c) St. Ignatius College d) St. Albert’s College 2) What was John Tyler’s profession? a) Lawyer b) Professor c) Soldier d) Actor 3) What was John Tyler’s…
1) When was Lyndon Johnson first sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 January 1961
b) 4 November 1960
c) 22 November 1963
d) 4 March 1969
2) When was Lyndon Johnson born?
a) 21 March 1904
b) 3 May 1912
c) 27 August 1908
d) 18 October 1900
3) Where was Lyndon Johnson born?
1) When was James Buchanan sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 January 1865
b) 4 March 1821
c) 20 January 1849
d) 4 March 1857
2) What was James Buchanan’s marital status?
3) When was James Buchanan born?
a) 31 December 1800
b) 23 April 1791
c) 19 July 1802
d) 16 August 1814
Emma Lazarus Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Emma Lazarus born? a) 14 February 1844 b) 16 May 1842 c) 22 July 1849 d) 24 December 1855 2. Where was Emma Lazarus born? a) New York b) Richmond c) Atlanta d) Boston 3. Which was Emma Lazarus’ first book? a) The Banner…
Michael Crichton Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Michael Crichton’s first name? a) Peter b) John c) Thomas d) Matthew 2. When was Michael Crichton born? a) 6 January 1944 b) 17 April 1948 c) 16 August 1946 d) 23 October 1942 3. Where was Michael Crichton born? a) Chicago b) Boston…
George Washington Quiz
(This quiz is about the first President of USA.)
1) When was George Washington born?
a) 1 January 1730
b) 15 May 1731
c) 22 February 1732
d) 31December 1733
2) Where was George Washington born?
a) Orange county
b) Westmoreland county
c) New Orleans
d) Los Angeles
3) After his father’s death in 1743 where did George Washington go to live with his half-brother Lawrence?
b) New York
d) Mount Vernon
Massachusetts Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did the Mayflower reach Cape Cod?
a) 2 February 1624
b) 21 November 1620
c) 8 September 1634
d) 27 April 1607
2. How many male passengers signed the Mayflower Compact?
3. Who was Massachusetts Bay Colony’s first governor?
a) Samuel de Champlain
b) Roger Williams
c) John Winthrop
d) Thomas Hooker
Boston Marathon Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What does Boston Marathon honour?
a) Boston Tea Party
b) Declaration of American Independence
c) Paul Revere’s ride
d) British surrender at Yorktown
2. On which day Boston Marathon is held?
a) Independence Day
b) Patriot’s Day
c) Environment Day
d) Victory Day
3. Which is the starting point of Boston Marathon?
Clyde William Tombaugh Quiz Questions
1. When was Clyde William Tombaugh born?
a) 4 February 1906
b) 5 May 1904
c) 8 July 1909
d) 6 December 1905
2. Where was Clyde William Tombaugh born?
3. Where did Clyde William Tombaugh serve as assistant astronomer?
b) Palomar Observatory
c) Mount Wilson Observatory
d) Lowell Observatory