Utah Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Utah become a state of USA?
a) 4 January 1896
b) 5 April 1798
c) 18 August 1804
d) 12 December 1848
2. Which state is to the north of Utah?
c) New Mexico
3. Which state is to the west of Utah?
c) Rhode Island
Harper Lee Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Harper Lee’s first name? a) Ellen b) Jane c) Nelle d) Mary 2. When was Harper Lee born? a) 31 January 1924 b) 28 April 1926 c) 11 August 1928 d) 16 December 1930 3. Where was Harper Lee born? a) Holcomb b) Richmond…
(This quiz is about the fifth President of USA.) James Monroe Quiz Questions with Answers 1) What was James Monroe’s occupation? a) Doctor b) Businessman c) Lawyer d) Engineer 2) Which State had James Monroe as its Governor in 1799-1802? a) New York b) Pennsylvania c) Virginia d) Georgia 3) When was James Monroe Member…
California Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did California become a state of USA?
a) 1 March 1826
b) 30 April 1864
c) 9 September 1850
d) 31 December 1900
2. Which ocean is to the west of California?
3. Which state is to the north of California?
John Adams Quiz
(This quiz is about the second President of USA.)
1) Which post was held by John Adams in1785-1788?
a) Commissioner to France
b) Minister to Netherlands
c) Minister to UK
d) Member of Continental Congress
2) How is Braintree, where John Adams was born and died, known now?
3) To which political party did John Adams belong?
Utah QuizHarper Lee QuizJames Monroe QuizCalifornia QuizJohn Adams QuizKentucky QuizZsa Zsa Gabor QuizUnited States of America QuizNathaniel Hawthorne QuizSamuel Phillips Huntington QuizOriginally posted 2017-01-01 20:37:18.
Utah QuizHarper Lee QuizJames Monroe QuizCalifornia QuizJohn Adams QuizKentucky QuizZsa Zsa Gabor QuizUnited States of America QuizNathaniel Hawthorne QuizSamuel Phillips Huntington QuizOriginally posted 2016-12-23 09:47:23.
4) Which city is known as the Big Apple?
a) Los Angeles
b) Washington D.C.
d) New York
5) Who had the longest tenure as President of USA?
a) John F. Kennedy
b) Franklin D. Roosevelt
c) George Washington
d) James Carter
6) Which of the following cities is in Nevada?
b) Los Angeles
1) When was Nathaniel Hawthorne born?
a) 7 April 1785
b) 22 March 1826
c) 14 October 1796
d) 4 July 1804
2) Where was Nathaniel Hawthorne born?
3) Where did Nathaniel Hawthorne work as a measurer?
a) Boston Custom House
b) New York Governor’s office
c) Methodist Church
d) White House
Samuel Phillips Huntington Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Samuel Phillips Huntington born?
a) 21 February 1915
b) 18 April 1927
c) 23 August 1929
d) 30 November 1922
2. Where was Samuel Phillips Huntington born?
a) New York
d) Los Angeles
3. From which university did Samuel Phillips Huntington get doctorate in 1951?