Charles Bronson Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What was Charles Bronson’s original name?
a) Charles Napier
b) Charles Buchinsky
c) Archibald Alexander Leach
d) Stephen Lancaster
2. When was Charles Bronson born?
a) 18 January 1924
b) 14 April 1918
c) 12 July 1916
d) 3 November 1921
3. Where was Charles Bronson born?
US Open 2012 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in US Open 2012?
a) Julien Beneteau, Nicolas Mahut
b) Christian Harrison, Ryan Harrison
c) Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi, Jean Julien Rojer
d) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in US Open 2012?
a) Marc Lopez, Marcel Granollers
b) Jesse Levine, Marinko Matosevic
c) Leander Paes, Radek Stepanek
d) Joao Souza, Thomas Bellucci
3. Who won women’s doubles championship in US Open 2012?
a) Nuria Llagostera Vives, Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez
b) Sara Errani, Roberta Vinci
c) Chia-Jung Chuang, Shuai Zhang
d) Saline Lisicki, Shuai Peng
Charles Bronson QuizUS Open 2012 QuizWisconsin QuizApollo 11 QuizGrover Cleveland QuizWarren Gamaliel Harding QuizAndrew Jackson QuizSouth Dakota QuizRudolf Abel QuizWyoming QuizOriginally posted 2016-05-21 02:28:08.
1. Who of the following was not an astronaut on Apollo 11?
a) Edwin Aldrin
b) John Warner
c) Michael Collins
d) Neil Armstrong
2. When was Apollo 11 launched?
a) 11 November 1968
b) 12 October 1967
c) 16 July 1969
d) 22 March 1972
3. What was the name of the lunar module of Apollo 11?
1) When was Grover Cleveland first sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 September 1885
b) 4 March 1885
c) 20 January 1885
d) 4 November 1886
2) When was Grover Cleveland born?
a) 18 March 1837
b) 4 May 1830
c) 12 August 1834
d) 2 October 1848
3) Where was Grover Cleveland born?
c) San Francisco
3) Where was Warren Gamaliel Harding born?
a) New York
b) Corsica, France
c) Corsica, Ohio
d) New Orleans
4) Which college did Warren Gamaliel Harding attend?
a) Brown College
b) Ohio Central College
c) Kenyon College
d) Allegheny College
5) Which state had Warren Gamaliel Harding as its Lieutenant Governor?
a) Rhode Island
1) Which State did Andrew Jackson represent as its first Congressman?
a) N. Carolina
b) S. Carolina
2) How many times did Andrew Jackson marry Rachel Donelson?
d) Four times
3) Whom did Andrew Jackson kill in a duel?
a) Alexander Hamilton
b) John Sevier
c) Charles Dickinson
d) Jesse Benton
South Dakota Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did South Dakota become a state of USA?
a) 5 March 1796
b) 31 May 2002
c) 12 July 1872
d) 2 November 1889
2. Which state is to the north of South Dakota?
b) North Dakota
3. Which state is to the south of South Dakota?
a) New Hampshire
1. When was Rudolf Abel arrested by FBI?
a) 1 January 1949
b) 21 June 1957
c) 12 August 1956
d) 31 December 1948
2. What was Rudolf Abel’s original name?
a) William August Fisher
b) Ernest Blofeld
c) Feliks Dzerzhinnsky
d) Nikolay Yezhov
3. When was Rudolf Abel born?
a) 3 March 1904
b) 15 April 1902
c) 11 July 1903
d) 14 November 1905
Wyoming Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Wyoming become a state of USA?
a) 1 January 1901
b) 6 June 1906
c) 10 July 1890
d) 12 December 1812
2. Which state is to the west of Wyoming?
a) South Dakota
c) North Dakota
3. Which state is to the north of Wyoming?