1. Who gifted the Statue of Liberty to the people of USA?
a) People of Holland
b) People of Belgium
c) People of France
d) People of Canada
2. What is the height of the Statue of Liberty including its pedestal?
a) 375 feet
b) 305 feet
c) 400 feet
d) 325 feet
Henry Louis Mencken was an American journalist, essayist, editor, and critic of American life and culture. Mencken is known for writing The American Language, a multi-volume study of how the English language is spoken in the United States.
Henry Louis Mencken Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Henry Louis Mencken born?
a) 4 February 1884
b) 9 May 1882
c) 12 September 1880
d) 30 December 1875
2. Where was Henry Louis Mencken born?
c) New York
3. Which of the following did Henry Louis Mencken attend?
a) California Institute of Technology
b) Baltimore Polytechnic
c) Virginia Tech
d) St. Patrick’s College
Nevada Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Nevada become a state of USA?
a) 22 February 1823
b) 10 April 1848
c) 12 September 1856
d) 31 October 1864
2. Which state is to the east of Nevada?
3. Which state is to the west of Nevada?
Edith Wharton Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Edith Wharton’s original name? a) Ruby Mayer b) Edith Newbold Jones c) Ann Mary Watson d) Edith Wilson 2. When was Edith Wharton born? a) 24 January 1862 b) 18 May 1858 c) 4 August 1864 d) 2 December 1866 3. Where was Edith…
Jackie Collins Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Jackie Collins’ full name? a) Joan Henrietta Collins b) Jacqueline Jill Collins c) Joan Crawford d) Jacqueline Bouvier 2. When was Jackie Collins born? a) 1 January 1928 b) 4 April 1940 c) 29 September 1932 d) 4 October 1937 3. Where was Jackie…
Lydia Maria Child Quiz Questions with Answers
1. What was Lydia Maria Child’s original name?
a) Lydia da Vega
b) Lydia Maria Francis
c) Mary Ann Evans
d) Joan de Havilland
2. When was Lydia Maria Child born?
a) 11 February 1802
b) 2 April 1804
c) 23 August 1806
d) 30 December 1798
3. Where was Lydia Maria Child born?
Ellsworth Huntington Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Ellsworth Huntington born?
a) 5 February 1884
b) 2 April 1882
c) 16 September 1876
d) 14 December 1864
2. Where was Ellsworth Huntington born?
3. At which college was Ellsworth Huntington instructor?
a) Christ Church College
b) Euphrates College
c) Trinity College
d) Bright College
Thomas Jefferson Quiz
This quiz is about the third President of USA.
1) Of which State was Thomas Jefferson the Governor in 1779-1781?
b) New York
2) Which post was held by Thomas Jefferson in 1785-1788?
a) Minister to France
b) Minister to Netherlands
c) Governor of Virginia
d) Member of Continental Congress
3) Who was the President when Thomas Jefferson was Secretary of State?
a) Benjamin Franklin
b) George Washington
Idaho Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Idaho become a state of USA?
a) 5 March 1796
b) 22 May 1865
c) 3 July 1890
d) 26 December 1905
2. What separates Idaho from Canada?
a) 42nd parallel
b) 49th parallel
c) Snake River
d) Continental Divide
3. Which is the capital of Idaho?
Arthur Miller Quiz Questions 1. When was Arthur Miller born? a) 5 January 1924 b) 17 May 1921 c) 4 September 1918 d) 17 October 1915 2. Where was Arthur Miller born? a) Philadelphia b) New York c) Buffalo d) Santa Barbara 3. Which university did Arthur Miller attend? a) Michigan b) Cornell c) Princeton…