1) Who won mixed doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Donald Young and Melanie Oudin
b) Paul Hanley and Shahar Peer
c) Robert Kendrick and Sloane Stephens
d) Travis Parrott and Carly Gullikson
2) Who were runners up in mixed doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Pavel Vizner and Kveta Peschke
b) Jonas Bjorkman and Nadia Petrova
c) Eric Butorac and Jill Craybas
d) Leander Paes and Cara Black
3) Who won men’s doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Andy Murray and Ross Hutchins
b) Luis Horna and Pablo Cuevas
c) Michael Bryan and Robert Bryan
d) Leander Paes and Lukas Dlouhy
4) Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Dusan Vemic and Bruno Soares
b) Alexander Peva and Michael Kohlmann
c) Juan Monaco and Maximo Gonzales
d) Mahesh Bhupati and Mark Knowles
Richard Buckminster Fuller Quiz Questions 1. When was Richard Buckminster Fuller born? a) 1 January 1894 b) 24 May 1896 c) 12 July 1895 d) 8 October 1898 2. Where was Richard Buckminster Fuller born? a) Milton b) Atlanta c) San Francisco d) Richmond 3. Which university expelled Richard Buckminster Fuller twice? a) Princeton b)…
Missouri Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Missouri become a state of USA?
a) 6 January 1806
b) 26 May 1792
c) 10 August 1821
d) 14 December 1809
2. Who founded St. Louis?
a) Auguste Chouteau
b) Louis Jolliet
c) Jacques Marquette
d) Pierre Laclede Liguest
3. When did the Supreme Court of USA announce its decision in the case of Dred Scott?
a) 6 March 1857
b) 8 April 1864
c) 10 July 1804
d) 18 November 1848
Benjamin Franklin Quiz Questions
1. When was Benjamin Franklin born?
a) 17 January 1706
b) 15 May 1712
c) 23 August 1709
d) 30 December 1705
2. Where was Benjamin Franklin born?
c) New York
3. Which almanac did Benjamin Franklin publish?
a) CQ Almanac
b) Nautical Almanac
c) Old Farmer’s Almanac
d) Poor Richard’s Almanac
New Mexico Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did New Mexico become a state of USA?
a) 6 January 1912
b) 30 June 1900
c) 16 July 1892
d) 14 November 1875
2. When was the Pueblo Rebellion?
3. Who reconquered New Mexico for Spain?
a) Hernando de Soto
b) Zebulon Pike
c) Pedro de Vargas
d) Isidrio de Ordonez
US Open 2020 Quiz Questions
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in US Open 2020?
a) Mate Pavic, Bruno Soares
b) Jamie Murray, Neal Skupski
c) Rajeev Ram, Joe Salisbury
d) Sander Gille, Joran Vliegen
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in US Open 2020?
a) Wesley Koolhof, Nikola Mektic
b) Jean-Julien Roger, Horia Tecau
c) Christopher Eubanks, Mackenzie McDonald
d) Rohan Bopanna, Denis Shapovalov
3. Who won women’s doubles championship in US Open 2020?
a) Laura Siegemund, Vera Zvonareva
b) Veronica Kudermetova, Anna Blinkova
c) Kveta Peschke, Demi Schuurs
d) Elise Mertens, Aryna Sabalenka
Illinois Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Illinois become a state of USA?
a) 7 January 1781
b) 5 April 1802
c) 22 July 1848
d) 3 December 1818
2. When did Louis Jolliet visit Illinois?
3. Who captured Kaskaskia in 1778?
a) James Wilkinson
b) George Rogers Clark
c) Pierre Menard
d) Horatio Gates
New Hampshire Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which state is to the east of New Hampshire?
2. Which state is to the west of New Hampshire?
3. Which state is to the south of New Hampshire?
1) When was Richard Nixon first sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 January 1969
b) 4 November 1968
c) 20 January 1957
d) 4 March 1969
2) Where was Richard Nixon born?
c) San Diego
d) Yorba Linda
3) Which college did Richard Nixon attend?
a) Whittier College
b) Bethany College
c) Christ College
d) St. John’s College
1. When did John Bardeen first win Nobel Prize for Physics?
2. When did John Bardeen win Nobel Prize for Physics for the second time?
3. When was John Bardeen born?
a) 29 February 1904
b) 23 May 1908
c) 11 July 1898
d) 5 December 1896