Basil D’Oliveira Quiz Questions 1. When was Basil D’Oliveira born? a) 14 June 1936 b) 11 March 1914 c) 4 October 1931 d) 8 July 1948 2. Where was Basil D’Oliveira born? a) Wellington b) Cape Town c) Perth d) Bristol 3. Where did Basil D’Oliveira make Test debut? a) Sydney b) Christchurch c) Edgbaston…
Basil D’Oliveira QuizSeymour Nurse QuizUS Open 2011 QuizVijay Hazare QuizCricket World Cup 1983 QuizJohn Edrich QuizMontreal Olympics 1976 QuizBeijing Olympics 2008 QuizMichael Colin Cowdrey QuizYogi Berra QuizOriginally posted 2019-05-18 21:56:38.
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in US Open 2011?
a) Simone Bolelli, Fabio Forgnini
b) Colin Fleming, Ross Hutchins
c) Jurgen Melzer, Philipp Petzschner
d) Leander Paes, Mahesh Bhupati
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in US Open 2011?
a) Mariusz Fyrstenberg, Marcin Matkowski
b) Robert Lindstet, Horea Tecau
c) David Marrero, Andreas Seppi
d) Rohan Bopanna, Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi
3. Who won women’s doubles championship in US Open 2011?
a) Maria Kirilenko, Nadia Petrova
b) Liezel Huber, Lisa Raymond
c) Daniela Hantuchova, Agnieszka Radwanska
d) Kveta Peschke, Katarina Srebotnik
1. When was Vijay Hazare born?
a) 23 June 1916
b) 11 March 1915
c) 4 October 1906
d) 7 July 1908
2. Where was Vijay Hazare born?
3. Where did Vijay Hazare hit two centuries in one Test?
1) Who said India were dark horses (to win Cricket World Cup 1983)?
a) Robert Willis
b) Kim Hughes
c) John Traicos
d) John Wright
2) How many overs were to be bowled by each team in Cricket World Cup 1983?
3) Who was the captain of Indian team for Cricket World Cup 1983?
a) Sunil Gavaskar
b) Ravi Shastri
c) Dilip Vengsarkar
d) Kapil Dev
John Edrich Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was John Edrich born? a) 29 February 1936 b) 21 June 1937 c) 24 August 1938 d) 4 October 1940 2. Where was John Edrich born? a) Aberdeen b) Blofield c) Canterbury d) York 3. Against which country did John Edrich his Test debut? a)…
(Figures of the Olympic Movement are considered official.)
1) Which was the opening date of Montreal Olympics 1976?
a) 17 July 1976
b) 14 May 1976
c) 2 February 1976
d) 12 December 1976
2) Who declared the opening of Montreal Olympics 1948?
a) Pierre Trudeau
b) Jean Drapeau
c) Stephen Harper
d) Elizabeth II
3) From which continent 22 countries boycotted Montreal Olympics 1976 in protest against New Zealand’s rugby team’s tour of South Africa?
1) Which was the opening date of Beijing Olympics 2008?
a) 7 July 2008
b) 5 May 2008
c) 6 June 2008
d) 8 August 2008
2) Who lit the Olympic flame in Beijing Olympics 2008?
a) Liu Xiang
b) Li Ning
c) Guo Jingjing
d) Wu Minxia
3) Who did the lip synching for Yang Peiyi at the opening ceremony of Beijing Olympics 2008?
a) Amei Chang
b) Lin Miaoke
c) Wu Bai
d) Evonne Hsu
4) Who declared the opening of Beijing Olympics 2008?
a) Jackie Chan
b) Wen Jiabao
c) Hu Jintao
d) Hua Kuo Feng
5) Who won the gold medal in men’s 10m air rifle shooting in Beijing Olympics 2008?
a) Matthew Emmons
b) Jason Turner
c) Vincent Hancock
d) Abhinav Bindra
1. When was Michael Colin Cowdrey born?
a) 14 March 1928
b) 16 April 1936
c) 9 September 1934
d) 24 December 1932
2. Where was Michael Colin Cowdrey born?
3. Where did Michael Colin Cowdrey make Test debut?
a) Old Trafford
Yogi Berra Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Yogi Berra’s real name? a) Lawrence Peter Berra b) Yogendra Yadav c) Yogesh Patel d) John Berry 2. When was Yogi Berra born? a) 16 March 1914 b) 12 May 1925 c) 15 August 1916 d) 28 December 1922 3. Where was Yogi Berra…