1) Who was attacked on legs to prevent her from participating in Lillehammer Olympics 1994 by hooligans of Tanya Harding?
a) Nancy Kerrigan
b) Sarah Hughes
c) Svetlana Bazhanova
d) Cathy Turner
2) Who declared the opening of Lillehammer Olympics 1994?
a) Harald V
b) Elizabeth II
d) Juan Carlos
3) Who designed the medals for Lillehammer Olympics 1994?
a) Ingrid Bergman
b) Kari Karing
c) Vegard Ulvang
d) Ingjerd Hanevold
4) Who won third consecutive gold medal in women’s 500m speed skating in Lillehammer Olympics 1994?
a) Lee-Kyung Chun
b) Bonnie Blair
c) Cherie Blair
d) Claudia Pechstein
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1994 held?
2. By how many goals India defeated South Korea in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1994?
3. By how many goals India defeated Belgium in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1994?
1. Who won ICC Award for emerging player of the year 2009?
a) Peter Siddle
b) Paul Collingwood
c) James Anderson
d) Brett Lee
2. Who won ICC Award for associate and affiliate player of the year 2009?
a) Jesse Ryder
b) William Porterfield
c) Luke Wright
d) Shane Watson
3. Who won ICC Award for T20 international performance of the year 2009?
a) Andrew Strauss
b) Yuvraj Singh
c) Christopher Gayle
d) Tilakaratne Dilshan
1) Where was Cricket World Cup 1999 held?
a) England, Scotland, Holland
c) South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya
d) West Indies
2) In the match against Zimbabwe on 29 May 1999 in Cricket World Cup 1999 how many wickets did South Africa lose when they were 40?
3) By how many runs did Zimbabwe defeat India on 19 May 1999 in Cricket World Cup 1999?
(This quiz is about Iftikhar Ali Khan who was Nawab of Pataudi and played Test cricket for England and India.)
1) When was Iftikhar Ali Khan Wisden’s Cricketer of the Year?
2) Where did Iftikhar Ali Khan make his Test debut?
3) How many runs did Iftikhar Ali Khan score in his first Test innings?
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in US Open 2019?
A. Jamie Murray, Neal Skupski
B. Juan Sebastian Cabal, Robert Farah
C. Ben McLachlan, Luke Bambridge
D. Jackson Withrow, Jack Sock
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in US Open 2019?
A. Andreas Miles, Kevin Krawietz
B. Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
C. Jurgen Melzer, Oliver Marach
D. Marcel Granollers, Horacio Zeballos
3. Who won mixed doubles championship in US Open 2019?
A. Rajeev Ram, Samantha Stosur
B. Henri Kontinen, Demi Schuurs
C. Jamie Murray, Bethanie Mattek-Sands
D. Mate Pavic, Gabriela Dabrowski
St. Louis Olympics 1904 Quiz Questions (Figures of the Olympic Movement are considered official.) 1) Which was the opening date of St. Louis Olympics 1904? b) 1 July 1904 c) 15 August 1904 d) 14 September 1904 2) Which city was originally chosen for Olympics 1904? a) Chicago b) Los Angeles c) New York d)…
1. When was James Charles Laker born?
a) 9 February 1922
b) 15 May 1918
c) 8 October 1916
d) 12 August 1914
2. Where was James Charles Laker born?
3. Where did James Charles Laker make Test debut?
1) Which country hosted Twenty20 World Cup 2007?
b) New Zealand
c) South Africa
2) Twenty20 World Cup 2007 had 12 teams divided into four groups of three teams each. India and Pakistan were in Group D. Which was the third team in Group D?
3) Who was the captain of the Pakistani team for Twenty20 World Cup 2007?
a) Shoaib Malik
b) Shahid Afridi
c) Younus Khan
d) Salman Butt
1) Where was Cricket World Cup 1979 held?
b) India, Pakistan
c) Australia, New Zealand
d) West Indies
2) Which two non-Test playing teams participated in Cricket World Cup 1979?
a) South Africa, Zimbabwe
b) Bermuda, Namibia
c) Scotland, Ireland
d) Canada, Sri Lanka
3) What was the result of Canada versus Pakistan match on 9 June 1979 in Cricket World Cup 1979?
a) Canada won by five runs
b) Canada won by two wickets
c) Pakistan won by seven runs
d) Pakistan won by eight wickets