1) Who won ICC Award 2008 for Twenty20 international performance of the Year?
a) Yuvraj Singh
b) Robin Uthappa
c) Matthew Hayden
d) Shaul Pollock
2) Who won ICC Award 2008 for Spirit of Cricket?
b) Sri Lanka
d) West Indies
3) Who won ICC Award 2008 for Women’s Cricketer of the Year?
a) Charlotte Edwards
b) Anjum Chopra
c) Diana Eduljee
d) Danielle Lloyd
1. Where was Hockey World Cup 1986 held?
2. By how many goals Argentina defeated Pakistan in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1986?
3. By how many goals Poland defeated India in a league match in Hockey World Cup 1986?
Cricketers and Nicknames Quiz – IV Questions 1) Who was Stumpy? a) David Boon b) Geoff Marsh c) Kim Hughes d) Rick McOskar 2) Who was Hogan? a) John Wright b) Richard Hadlee c) Martin Crowe d) Jeff Crowe 3) Who was Big Bird? a) Andy Roberts b) Malcolm Marshall c) Joel Garner d) Michael…
1. Who won men’s doubles championship in US Open 2021?
a) Steve Johnson, Sam Querrey
b) Horia Tecau, Kevin Krawietz
c) Matthew Ebden, Max Purcell
d) Joe Salisbury, Rajeev Ram
2. Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in US Open 2021?
a) Bruno Soares, Jamie Murray
b) Filip Polasek, John Peers
c) Nicolas Mahut, Pierre Hugues Herbert
d) Horacio Zeballos, Marcel Granollers
3. Who won mixed doubles championship in US Open 2021?
a) Austin Krajicek, Jessica Pegula
b) Joe Salisbury, Desirae Krawczyk
c) Neal Skupski, Alexa Guarachi
d) Sander Gille, Demi Schuurs
Tour de France Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who established Tour de France?
a) Pierre de Fredy
b) William Penny Brookes
c) Ottavio Bottecchia
d) Henri Desgrange
2. Who won Tour de France in 1903?
a) Louis Trousselier
b) Maurice Garin
c) Henri Cornet
d) Rene Pottier
3. Which newspaper sponsored Tour de France?
b) Le Figaro
c) El Pais
d) Le Monde
ICC Awards 2008 QuizHockey World Cup 1986 QuizCricketers and Nicknames Quiz – IVUS Open 2021 QuizTour de France QuizAustralian Open 2018 QuizEdward Ralph Dexter QuizBasil Butcher QuizRobert Willis QuizICC Awards 2017 QuizOriginally posted 2018-01-29 07:05:07.
1. When was Edward Ralph Dexter born?
a) 29 February 1932
b) 15 May 1935
c) 31 July 1936
d) 4 October 1938
2. When was Edward Ralph Dexter born?
3. Where did Edward Ralph Dexter make his Test debut?
Basil Fitzherbert Butcher was a Guyanaese cricketer who played for the West Indies cricket team. He was the first person of Amerindian descent to represent the West Indies, and was regarded as a stylish yet reliable right-handed middle-order batsman in the star-studded West Indian batting line-up of the 1960s. Source: Wikipedia Basil Butcher Quiz Questions…
(This quiz is about Test cricketer Robert George Dylan Willis popularly known as Bob Willis.) Robert Willis Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Robert Willis born? a) 1 January 1948 b) 30 May 1949 c) 26 August 1950 d) 30 November 1946 2. Where was Robert Willis born? a) Sunderland b) Bristol…
ICC Awards 2008 QuizHockey World Cup 1986 QuizCricketers and Nicknames Quiz – IVUS Open 2021 QuizTour de France QuizAustralian Open 2018 QuizEdward Ralph Dexter QuizBasil Butcher QuizRobert Willis QuizICC Awards 2017 QuizOriginally posted 2018-01-20 14:43:43.