1) When was Johannes Kepler born?
a) 3 March 1566
b) 1 June 1568
c) 23 August 1754
d) 27 December 1571
2) Where was Johannes Kepler born?
3) Which university did Johannes Kepler attend?
a) University of Tubingen
b) University of Augsburg
c) University of Berlin
d) University of Munich
4) What did Johannes Kepler teach in Graz?
1. When did Arthur Holly Compton win Nobel Prize for Physics?
2. When was Arthur Holly Compton born?
a) 7 November 1887
b) 7 June 1882
c) 10 September 1892
d) 21 January 1894
3. Where was Arthur Holly Compton born?
1) Who are credited with the discovery of Neptune?
a) Adams and Le Verrier
b) Hubble and Slipher
c) Lowell and Kelvin
d) Newton and Kepler
2) Galileo had observed Neptune. What did he think of it?
3) Which is the outermost ring of Neptune?
CDC Quiz Questions with Answers
(This quiz is about Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.)
1. When was Communicable Diseases Center founded?
a) 28 March 1942
b) 9 April 1948
c) 1 July 1946
d) 24 December 1952
2. Which disease did CDC control in the beginning?
3. How much did CDC pay to Emory University for a land on Clifton Road in DeKalb County?