Walter Houser Brattain, American scientist who, along with John Bardeen and William B. Shockley, won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1956 for his investigation of the properties of semiconductors—materials of which transistors are made—and for the development of the transistor. – Encyclopaedia Britannica Walter Houser Brattain Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When…
1. When did Otto Meyerhof win Nobel Prize for Medicine?
2. When was Otto Meyerhof born?
a) 23 February 1881
b) 12 April 1884
c) 15 September 1879
d) 7 November 1887
3. Where was Otto Meyerhof born?
4. Which university did Otto Meyerhof attend?
1) Which whiskers of tiger are longest?
2) Which sense of tiger is most highly developed?
3) What is the shape of tiger’s pupils?
View full quiz at www.go4quiz.com
1) Which is the kingdom of dog?
2) Which is the phylum of dog?
3) Which is the class of dog?
………….View complete quiz at www.go4quiz.com
Nikolaas Tinbergen was a ethologist and ornithologist who shared the 1973 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine with Karl von Frisch and Konrad Lorenz for their discoveries concerning organization and elicitation of individual and social behaviour patterns in animals.
1. When did Nikolaas Tinbergen win Nobel Prize for Medicine?
2. When was Nikolaas Tinbergen born?
a) 24 January 1901
b) 15 April 1907
c) 15 September 1909
d) 30 November 1905
3. Where was Nikolaas Tinbergen born?
d) The Hague
Gregor Mendel Quiz Questions
1. When was Gregor Mendel born?
a) 5 March 1815
b) 19 May 1719
c) 22 July 1822
d) 29 December 1722
2. Where was Gregor Mendel born?
3. Which order did Gregor Mendel join?
1. When did Charles Glover Barkla win Nobel Prize for Physics?
2. When was Charles Glover Barkla born?
a) 7 November 1867
b) 7 June 1877
c) 15 May 1869
d) 9 January 1872
3. Where was Charles Glover Barkla born?
4. When did Charles Glover Barkla join Liverpool University?
Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam President of India? a) 1992-1997 b) 2002-2007 c) 1987-1992 d) 1997-2002 2. When was Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam born? a) 6 February 1935 b) 8 April 1934 c) 11 August 1932 d) 15 October 1931…
Francis Crick Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When did Francis Crick get Nobel Prize for Medicine? a) 1977 b) 1948 c) 1962 d) 1959 2. When was Francis Crick born? a) 3 March 1914 b) 8 June 1916 c) 31 August 1918 d) 12 October 1920 3. Where was Francis Crick born? a)…
Sir Joseph Rotblat was a Polish-born British physicist, was the only physicist to leave the Manhattan Project on the grounds of conscience. Rotblat and his organization were jointly awarded the Nobel Prize for Peace for their long-standing promotion of nuclear disarmament. Joseph Rotblat Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When did Joseph Rotblat win…