1. When did Enrico Fermi win Nobel Prize for Physics?
2. When was Enrico Fermi born?
a) 7 December 1897
b) 7 June 1892
c) 29 September 1901
d) 22 January 1894
3. Where was Enrico Fermi born?
Joseph Edward Murray Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did Joseph Edward Murray win Nobel Prize for Medicine?
2. When was Joseph Edward Murray born?
a) 15 February 1928
b) 1 April 1919
c) 9 October 1922
d) 3 August 1917
3. Where was Joseph Edward Murray born?
Neil Armstrong Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Neil Armstrong born?
a) 4 February 1934
b) 15 May 1928
c) 5 August 1930
d) 30 December 1925
2. Where was Neil Armstrong born?
3. Where did Neil Armstrong study aeronautical engineering?
a) West Point
c) Purdue University
d) Annapolis Academy
1. When did Karl Landsteiner win Nobel Prize for Medicine?
2. When was Karl Landsteiner born?
a) 24 January 1861
b) 14 June 1868
c) 15 September 1869
d) 30 November 1865
3. Where was Karl Landsteiner born?
(Diderik is also spelt as Diederik.) Johannes Diderik van der Waals Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When did Johannes Diderik van der Waals win Nobel Prize for Physics? a) 1905 b) 1910 c) 1914 d) 1918 2. When was Johannes Diderik van der Waals born? a) 5 February 1828 b) 14 June 1840…
1. When did Carl David Anderson win Nobel Prize for Physics?
2. When was Carl David Anderson born?
a) 5 February 1906
b) 4 June 1908
c) 3 September 1905
d) 3 October 1907
3. Where was Carl David Anderson born?
a) New York
1. What did Alexander Graham Bell invent?
2. When was Alexander Graham Bell born?
a) 3 March 1847
b) 4 May 1840
c) 22 December 1878
d) 27 July 1862
3. Where was Alexander Graham Bell born?
d) New York
Walter Houser Brattain, American scientist who, along with John Bardeen and William B. Shockley, won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1956 for his investigation of the properties of semiconductors—materials of which transistors are made—and for the development of the transistor. – Encyclopaedia Britannica Walter Houser Brattain Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When…
1. When did Otto Meyerhof win Nobel Prize for Medicine?
2. When was Otto Meyerhof born?
a) 23 February 1881
b) 12 April 1884
c) 15 September 1879
d) 7 November 1887
3. Where was Otto Meyerhof born?
4. Which university did Otto Meyerhof attend?
1) Which whiskers of tiger are longest?
2) Which sense of tiger is most highly developed?
3) What is the shape of tiger’s pupils?
View full quiz at www.go4quiz.com