1. With which country El Salvador fought Soccer War in 1969?
2. What is the national motto of El Salvador?
a) Equality, liberty, fraternity
b) God, union, liberty
c) Peace and justice
d) We stand with God
3. Which ocean is to the south of El Salvador?
1. When did Ghana become independent?
a) 6 March 1957
b) 26 June 1952
c) 6 July 1964
d) 25 November 1972
2. How was Ghana formerly known?
c) Gold Coast
3. Which country is to the east of Ghana?
c) Sierra Leone
1. When did Latvia declare independence from USSR?
a) 15 January 1985
b) 22 June 1981
c) 21 August 1991
d) 28 November 1979
2. Which country is to the north of Latvia?
3. Which sea is to the west of Latvia?
1. When did Gambia become independent?
a) 18 February 1965
b) 5 April 1960
c) 10 July 1972
d) 17 December 1945
2. Which country is to the north, east and south of Gambia?
3. Which is the capital of Gambia?
1. When did Ukraine declare independence?
a) 7 March 1984
b) 11 April 1976
c) 24 August 1991
d) 14 November 1975
2. Which of the following countries is not to the west of Ukraine?
3. Which is the longest mountain in Ukraine?
Tajikistan Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When did Tajikistan proclaim independence?
a) 4 March 1971
b) 12 May 1986
c) 9 September 1991
d) 19 November 1992
2. Which country is to the south of Tajikistan?
3. Which is the capital of Tajikistan?
This list includes unrecognized/breakaway/disputed states/territories. Kyrgyzstan QuizGuernsey QuizMauritius QuizSaudi Arabia QuizNorfolk Island QuizEcuador QuizNamibia QuizSAARC countriesEthiopia QuizLesotho QuizOriginally posted 2017-03-26 03:35:02.
Greenland Quiz Questions 1. Of which kingdom Greenland is a part? a) Belgium b) Denmark c) Norway d) Sweden 2. Who founded the first European settlement in Greenland? a) Leif Eriksson b) Thorfinn Karlsefni c) Eric Thorvaldson d) Bjarni Herjulfsson 3. Which is the capital of Greenland? a) Tasiusaq b) Nuuk c) Julianehab d) Jacobshavn…
Iceland Quiz Questions
1) When did Iceland become a republic?
a) 17 April 1848
b) 17 June 1944
c) 18 September1880
d) 11 November 1911
2) Who was Iceland’s first president?
a) Sveinn Bjornsson
b) Jon Sigurdsson
c) Olaf Tryggvvason
d) Vigdis Finnbogadottir
3) Which country kept a force of 60,000 in Iceland in 1941?
1. When did Fretilin declare East Timor independent?
a) 17 January 1955
b) 29 June 1971
c) 14 September 1969
d) 28 November 1975
2. Which strait to the north of East Timor?
a) Makassar Strait
b) Davis Strait
c) Wetar Strait
d) Strait of Hormuz
3. Which country annexed East Timor in 1976?