1) United Kingdom was formed in which year?
2) Who was the monarch of United Kingdom from 1837 to 1901?
a) George III
b) Elizabeth I
3) Who is the first woman Prime Minister of United Kingdom?
a) Margaret Thatcher
c) Golda Meir
d) Agatha Christie
4) The monarch of United Kingdom is not the monarch of which country?
a) South Africa
d) New Zealand
1) Who succeeded Boris Yeltsin as President of Russia?
a) Alexander Lebed
b) Vladimir Putin
c) Gary Kasparov
d) Mikhail Gorbachev
2) When was Moscow Olympics held?
3) Which city is considered Third Rome?
a) St. Petersburg
4) Who is the first woman in space?
a) Sunita Williams
b) Kalpana Chawla
c) Valentina Tereshkova
d) Nadia Petrova
1) What is Oman?
2) When did everyone over 21 get the voting right in Oman?
3) Who was overthrown in 1970?
b) Said bin Taimur
c) Faisal bin Saud
Dominica Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When did Christopher Columbus sight Dominica?
a) 6 January 1504
b) 2 April 1502
c) 23 August 1498
d) 3 November 1493
2. Which sea surrounds Dominica?
3. When was Dominica a French colony?
American Samoa is an unincorporated territory of the United States of America located in the South Pacific Ocean, southeast of the sovereign state of Samoa (Western Samoa). American Samoa is part of the Samoan Islands chain, located west of the Cook Islands, north of Tonga, and some 500 km south of Tokelau. To the west…
Réunion, officially Department of Runion is a French overseas département and overseas region in the western Indian Ocean. It is located about 420 miles (680 km) east of Madagascar and 110 miles (180 km) southwest of Mauritius. Réunion is almost elliptical in shape, about 40 miles (65 km) long and 30 miles (50 km) wide….
1) What is the meaning of Pakistan?
a) Muslim Land
b) Land of five rivers
d) Holy Land
2) Who is the first Governor General of Pakistan?
a) Mohammed Ali Jinnah
b) Liaquat Ali Khan
c) Ayub Khan
d) Iskander Mirza
3) What was the major event of 1971?
a) Bangladesh broke away from Pakistan
b) Explosion of nuclear bomb
c) Tashkent Agreement
d) Nawaz Sharif became Prime Minister
4) When Musharraf overthrew the government of Nawaz Sharif what designation did he take?
c) Prime Minister
d) Chief Executive
Laos Quiz Questions
1. Which country is to the east of Laos?
2. Which is the capital of Laos?
a) Luang Prabang
3. Which is the official language of Laos?
1. Who is said to be the founder of San Marino?
a) St. Marinus
b) Julius Caesar
c) Mark Antony
2. What is the national motto of San Marino?
3. On which mountain is San Marino situated?
a) Mont Blanc
b) Mount Carmel
c) Mount Vesuvius
d) Mount Titano
1) Which city is the capital of Denmark?
2) In which drama of William Shakespeare it is said “Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.”?
c) Julius Caesar
3) How many goals were scored by Denmark against Uruguay in 1986 Football World Cup?