Chhattisgarh Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Chhattisgarh formed?
a) 1 March 1996
b) 26 June 2002
c) 12 July 1992
d) 1 November 2000
2. What does Chhattisgarh mean?
a) 36 forts
b) Great nation
c) Three cities
d) Land of kings
3. Which state is to the east of Chhattisgarh?
(Figures of the Olympic Movement are considered official.)
1) Which was the opening date of Amsterdam Olympics 1928?
a) 3 December 1928
b) 5 November 1928
c) 19 July 1928
d) 17 May 1928
2) Who won the gold medal in hockey in Amsterdam Olympics 1928?
3) Which of the following traditions of modern summer Olympics began in Amsterdam Olympics 1928?
a) Lighting of Olympic Flame
b) Olympic (Athletes’) Oath
c) Officials Oath
d) Raising three flags at Closing Ceremony
Pedro II Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Pedro II emperor of Brazil? a) 1804-1815 b) 1815-1824 c) 1831-1889 d) 1824-1830 2. When was Pedro II born? a) 12 March 1824 b) 6 April 1822 c) 11 September 1819 d) 2 December 1825 3. Where was Pedro II born? a) Rio de…
1. When did Belarus declare independence?
a) 9 March 1975
b) 17 April 1968
c) 25 August 1991
d) 24 November 1985
2. Which country is to the south of Belarus?
3. Which is the capital of Belarus?
Copyright © 2008 : Vincent Augustine D’Souza email: email@example.com blog: http://o3.indiatimes.com/vincent blog: Voice From the Roof Top 1) Who was out for 0 for the third ball of Bangalore Test October 2008? a) Simon Katich b) Matthew Hayden c) Ricky Ponting d) Michael Clarke 2) Who dropped Michael Hussey off Anil Kumble when he was…
William Bradford Shockley, American engineer and teacher, cowinner (with John Bardeen and Walter H. Brattain) of the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1956 for their development of the transistor, a device that largely replaced the bulkier and less-efficient vacuum tube and ushered in the age of microminiature electronics. – Encyclopaedia Britannica William Bradford Shockley Quiz…
Edvard Munch was an painter and printmaker from Norway. He was regarded as the pioneer of the Expressionist movement.
Edvard Munch Quiz Questions
1. When was Edvard Munch born?
a) 6 February 1868
b) 7 May 1866
c) 8 August 1864
d) 12 December 1863
2. Where was Edvard Munch born?
3. What caused the death of Edvard Munch’s mother and eldest sister?
David Wark Griffith QuizDebbie Reynolds QuizGarry Marshall QuizJane Wyman QuizSidney Poitier QuizShirley Temple QuizEli Wallach QuizFrank Sinatra QuizCarrie Fisher QuizLauren Bacall QuizOriginally posted 2017-03-26 03:32:20.
Wimbledon 2013 Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who won mixed doubles championship in Wimbledon 2013?
a) Nenad Zimonjic, Katarina Srebotnik
b) Daniel Nestor, Kristina Mladenovic
c) Robert Bryan, Liezel Huber
d) John Peers, Ashleigh Barty
2. Who were runners up in mixed doubles championship in Wimbledon 2013?
a) Horia Tecau, Sania Mirza
b) Robert Farah, Darija Jurak
c) Bruno Soares, Lisa Raymond
d) Rohan Bopanna, Jie Zheng
3. Who won men’s doubles championship in Wimbledon 2013?
a) Colin Fleming, Jonathan Marray
b) Rohan Bopanna, Edouard Roger-Vasselin
c) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
d) Mahesh Bhupati, Julian Knowle
Tonga Quiz Questions
1. What did James Cook call Tonga?
a) Batan Islands
b) Kiriwana Islands
c) Savage Islands
d) Friendly Islands
2. Who ruled Tonga in 1965-2006?
a) George I
b) Tupou IV
c) George II
3. Which is the capital of Tonga?