1) Who won Nobel Prize 2021 for Medicine?
a) Ardem Patapoutian, David Julius
b) Joseph Eble
c) Benjamin Solomon Carson
d) Devi Shetty
2) For what was Nobel Prize 2021 for Medicine given?
a) Work on uncertainty of brain death
b) Performance of many neuro surgeries
c) Discoveries of receptors for temperature and touch
d) Performance of many heart surgeries
3) Who won Nobel Prize 2021 for Physics?
a) Lisa Randall
b) Giorgio Parisi, Klaus Hasselmann, Sukuro Manabe
c) Carlo Rovelli
d) Edward Witten
1. Who was the captain of Bounty?
a) Alexander Smith
b) William Bligh
c) Edward Christian
d) James Morrison
2. When was the mutiny on Bounty?
a) 1 March 1756
b) 28 April 1789
c) 12 July 1692
d) 14 October 1575
3. Who led the mutiny on Bounty?
a) Fletcher Christian
b) George Johnston
c) Lachlan Macquarie
d) Colin Campbell
Sri Lanka Quiz Questions
1. When did Sri Lanka become independent?
a) 4 February 1948
b) 30 June 1942
c) 4 July 1956
d) 2 December 1971
2. How was Sri Lanka formerly known?
3. Which strait separates Sri Lanka from India?
a) Palk Strait
b) Davis Strait
c) Johore Strait
d) Cook Strait
Wilfy Rebimbus (Wilfred Gerald Rebimbus), is a notable Konkani singer well known as Konkan Kogul (“the nightingale of Konkani”). At the age of 14, he started composing Konkani songs and singing them. His first Konkani play is “Poishanso Sounsar”. In 1959, Wilfy Rebimbus founded the ‘United Youngsters Music Party’ (United Youngsters Cultural Association).
More quizzes on Olympics Los Angeles Olympics 1984 QuizAntwerp Olympics 1920 QuizMoscow Olympics 1980 QuizOlympics QuizPyeongchang Olympics 2018 QuizTokyo Olympics 2020 QuizLondon Olympics 1948 QuizSochi Olympics 2014 QuizLillehammer Winter Olympics 1994 QuizSt. Louis Olympics 1904 QuizOriginally posted 2018-02-25 17:00:45.
1. When was Blaise Pascal born?
a) 2 February 1626
b) 19 June 1623
c) 9 September 1619
d) 18 October 1624
2. Where was Blaise Pascal born?
d) Le Havre
3. When did Blaise Pascal write Essai pour les coniques?
1. When did Fridtjof Nansen get Nobel Prize for Peace?
2. When was Fridtjof Nansen born?
a) 5 February 1856
b) 23 May 1867
c) 26 July 1865
d) 10 October 1861
3. Where was Fridtjof Nansen born?
1. Who founded the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints?
a) Asael Smith
b) Joseph Smith
c) Alfred Cummings
d) James Buchanan
2. When was the Book of Mormon published?
3. Which city did Joseph Smith found?
Caroline Bonaparte Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Caroline Bonaparte’s original name? a) Caroline van Dommelen b) Caroline of Ansbach c) Maria Nunziata Caronia Buonaparte d) Caroline Harrison 2. When was Caroline Bonaparte born? a) 25 March 1782 b) 15 April 1780 c) 7 August 1778 d) 3 December 1776 3. Where…
1) Who was the captain of the Australian team for Madras Test 1986?
a) Kim Hughes
b) Geoffrey Marsh
c) David Boon
d) Allan Border
2) Who was the captain of the Indian team for Madras Test 1986?
a) Sunil Gavaskar
b) Ravi Shastri
c) Krishnamachari Srikkanth
d) Kapil Dev
3) What was Australia’s score in their first Innings of Madras Test 1986?
a) 903/7 decl.
b) 574/7 decl.
c) 495 all out
d) 622 all out