1. Who won mixed doubles championship in Australian Open 2010?
a) Leander Paes, Cara Black
b) Daniel Nestor, Aleksandra Wozniak
c) Lukas Dlouhy, Iveta Besenova
d) Mahesh Bhupati, Sania Mirza
2. Who were runners up in mixed doubles championship in Australian Open 2010?
a) Wesley Moodie, Patty Schnyder
b) Jurgen Metzer, Dominika Cibulkova
c) Tommy Robredo, Anabel Medina Garriques
d) Jaroslav Levinsky, Ekaterina Makarova
3. Who won men’s doubles championship in Australian Open 2010?
a) Mardy Fish, John Isner
b) Simone Boleli, Andreas Seppi
c) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
d) Leander Paes, Lukas Dlouhy
Edouard Manet Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When was Edouard Manet born?
a) 23 January 1832
b) 8 June 1842
c) 11 August 1829
d) 14 December 1835
2. Where was Edouard Manet born?
3. Who suggested Edouard Manet to paint Concert in the Tuileries Garden?
a) Paul Cezanne
b) Berthe Morisot
c) Alfred Sisley
d) Charles Baudelaire
Benazir Bhutto Quiz Questions 1) When was Benazir Bhutto first sworn in as Prime Minister of Pakistan? a) 2 December 1988 b) 2 December 1989 c) 31 October 1984 d) 21 June 1991 2) When was Benazir Bhutto born? a) 30 June 1948 b) 23 March 1950 c) 21 June 1953 d) 1 November 1956…
2>New Caledonia Quiz Questions and Answers
1. When did James Cook land in New Caledonia?
2. What is Caledonia?
3. Who discovered Hunter Island?
a) David Hunter
b) John Fearn
c) Thomas Gilbert
d) Kim Hunter
European Union Quiz Questions
1. When was European Economic Community formed?
a) 25 March 1957
b) 10 May 1945
c) 23 August 1949
d) 30 December 1955
2. Which of the following countries was not an original member of European Economic Community?
3. When did Greece join European Economic Community?
Cocos Islands Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who was the first European to sight Cocos Islands?
a) Thomas Gilbert
b) John Marshall
c) William Dampier
d) William Keeling
2. How are Cocos Islands also known?
a) Gilbert Islands
b) Ellice Islands
c) Keeling Islands
d) Pearl Islands
3. When did Alexander Hare settle in Cocos Islands?
1. Which was the opening date of Vancouver Olympics 2010?
a) 10 January 2010
b) 14 January 2010
c) 31 January 2010
d) 12 February 2010
2. To which country did luger Nodar Kumaristashvili, who died at the beginning of Vancouver Olympics 2010, belong?
3. Who won the first gold medal in Vancouver Olympics 2010?
a) Lee Jung-Su
b) Lee Ho-Suk
c) Simon Ammann
d) Sven Kramer
1. When was Julius Robert Oppenheimer born?
a) 9 February 1905
b) 22 April 1904
c) 3 August 1901
d) 28 October 1903
2. Where was Julius Robert Oppenheimer born?
d) New York
3. Which university did Julius Robert Oppenheimer attend?
1. When was Ian Fleming born?
a) 14 March 1928
b) 28 May 1908
c) 9 September 1934
d) 24 December 1932
2. Where was Ian Fleming born?
3. What was Ian Fleming’s middle name?
Twenty20 World Cup 2014 Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Where was Twenty20 World Cup 2014 held?
d) South Africa
2. What was the result of India vs Pakistan group match in Twenty20 World Cup 2014?
a) Pakistan won by 15 runs.
b) Pakistan won by 3 wickets.
c) India won by 54 runs.
d) India won by 7 wickets.
3. What was the result of Sri Lanka vs South Africa group match in Twenty20 World Cup 2014?
a) South Africa won by 16 runs.
b) South Africa won by 2 wickets.
c) Sri Lanka won by 5 runs.
d) Sri Lank won by 9 wickets.