Khawaja Nazimuddin Quiz Questions with Answers
1. When was Khawaja Nazimuddin governor general of Pakistan?
2. When was Khawaja Nazimuddin born?
a) 18 February 1896
b) 21 May 1902
c) 19 July 1894
d) 11 December 1892
3. Where was Khawaja Nazimuddin born?
1. When was Titus Roman emperor?
2. When was Titus born?
a) 30 January 14
b) 14 May 20
c) 23 August 32
d) 30 November 39
3. Who was the governor of Syria won over to Vespanian’s side by Titus?
a) Marcus Antonius Primus
b) Gaius Licinius Mucianus
c) Servius Sulpicius Galba
d) Marcus Salvius Otho
What is the meaning of Australia? Which animal lays eggs? Which Strait separates Australia and Papua New Guinea?
Joseph Bonaparte Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Joseph Bonaparte’s original name? a) Giuseppe Garibaldi b) Jozef Korzeniowski c) Giuseppe Buonaparte d) Joseph Cambon 2. When was Joseph Bonaparte born? a) 7 January 1768 b) 14 May 1762 c) 2 July 1759 d) 20 December 1754 3. Where was Joseph Bonaparte born?…
1. When was Jawaharlal Nehru Prime Minister of India?
2. When was Jawaharlal Nehru born?
a) 29 February 1896
b) 23 April 1897
c) 26 August 1900
d) 14 November 1889
3. Where was Jawaharlal Nehru born?
1) When was Leonardo da Vinci born?
a) 15 April 1452
b) 30 October 1431
c) 19 November 1419
d) 2 January 1421
2) Where was Leonardo da Vinci born?
3) Under whom was Leonardo da Vinci an apprentice?
b) Giovanni Boccacio
c) Andrea del Verrocchio
Sarojini Naidu Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What was Sarojini Naidu’s original name?
a) Padmini Gangopadhyay
b) Sarojini Chattopadhyay
c) Aparna Mukhyopadhyay
d) Sarojini Bandopadhyay
2. When was Sarojini Naidu born?
a) 13 February 1879
b) 22 May 1872
c) 18 August 1869
d) 24 December 1865
3. Where was Sarojini Naidu born?
Anne of Cleves Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Anne of Cleves born? a) 7 March 1525 b) 9 May 1520 c) 15 September 1515 d) 3 December 1510 2. Where was Anne of Cleves born? a) Xanten b) Dusseldorf c) Ravensberg d) Neuberg 3. Who was Anne of Cleves’ mother? a)…
1) Who won mixed doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Donald Young and Melanie Oudin
b) Paul Hanley and Shahar Peer
c) Robert Kendrick and Sloane Stephens
d) Travis Parrott and Carly Gullikson
2) Who were runners up in mixed doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Pavel Vizner and Kveta Peschke
b) Jonas Bjorkman and Nadia Petrova
c) Eric Butorac and Jill Craybas
d) Leander Paes and Cara Black
3) Who won men’s doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Andy Murray and Ross Hutchins
b) Luis Horna and Pablo Cuevas
c) Michael Bryan and Robert Bryan
d) Leander Paes and Lukas Dlouhy
4) Who were runners up in men’s doubles championship in US Open 2009?
a) Dusan Vemic and Bruno Soares
b) Alexander Peva and Michael Kohlmann
c) Juan Monaco and Maximo Gonzales
d) Mahesh Bhupati and Mark Knowles
1. When was Hadrian Roman emperor?
2. When was Hadrian born?
a) 24 January 76
b) 14 April 101
c) 22 August 85
d) 17 November 109
3. Where was Hadrian governor in 107?
d) Lower Pannonia