1) When was James Buchanan sworn in as President of USA?
a) 20 January 1865
b) 4 March 1821
c) 20 January 1849
d) 4 March 1857
2) What was James Buchanan’s marital status?
3) When was James Buchanan born?
a) 31 December 1800
b) 23 April 1791
c) 19 July 1802
d) 16 August 1814
1) What is lion known as?
a) King of the sky
b) King of the jungle
c) King of the desert
d) King of the sea
2) Which is the family of lion?
3) Which is the genus of lion?
Emma Lazarus Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. When was Emma Lazarus born? a) 14 February 1844 b) 16 May 1842 c) 22 July 1849 d) 24 December 1855 2. Where was Emma Lazarus born? a) New York b) Richmond c) Atlanta d) Boston 3. Which was Emma Lazarus’ first book? a) The Banner…
1. When did Sierra Leone become independent?
a) 14 February 1949
b) 27 April 1961
c) 15 July 1960
d) 22 November 1976
2. Which country is to the north of Sierra Leone?
b) Equatorial Guinea
c) Guinea Bissau
d) Papua Guinea
3. When did UK take over Freetown?
a) 1 January 1808
b) 9 May 1764
c) 8 August 1780
d) 12 December 1668
1) Which country is to the north of Mongolia?
a) North Korea
b) South Korea
2) Which desert is largely in Mongolia?
3) Which is the currency of Mongolia?
Michael Crichton Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Michael Crichton’s first name? a) Peter b) John c) Thomas d) Matthew 2. When was Michael Crichton born? a) 6 January 1944 b) 17 April 1948 c) 16 August 1946 d) 23 October 1942 3. Where was Michael Crichton born? a) Chicago b) Boston…
1. When did Lithuania declare independence from USSR?
a) 11 March 1990
b) 10 April 1964
c) 12 August 1984
d) 29 November 2001
2. Which sea is to the west of Lithuania?
3. Which country is to the north of Lithuania?
1) Who won mixed doubles championship in Australian Open 2009?
a) Marcelo Meto, Alize Cornet
b) Daniel Nestor, Aleksandra Wozniak
c) Lukas Dlouhy, Iveta Besenova
d) Mahesh Bhupati, Sania Mirza
2) Who were runners up in mixed doubles championship in Australian Open 2009?
a) Wesley Moodie, Patty Schnyder
b) Jurgen Metzer, Dominika Cibulkova
c) Tommy Robredo, Anabel Medina Garriques
d) Andy Ram, Nathalie Dechy
3) Who won men’s doubles championship in Australian Open 2009?
a) Mardy Fish, John Isner
b) Simone Boleli, Andreas Seppi
c) Michael Bryan, Robert Bryan
d) Leander Paes, Lukas Dlouhy
George Washington Quiz
(This quiz is about the first President of USA.)
1) When was George Washington born?
a) 1 January 1730
b) 15 May 1731
c) 22 February 1732
d) 31December 1733
2) Where was George Washington born?
a) Orange county
b) Westmoreland county
c) New Orleans
d) Los Angeles
3) After his father’s death in 1743 where did George Washington go to live with his half-brother Lawrence?
b) New York
d) Mount Vernon
Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec Quiz Questions Click here for answers 1. What was Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s full name? a) Henri-Jean-Baptiste de Toulouse-Lautrec b) Henri-Marie-Raymonde de Toulouse-Lautrec-Monfa c) Henri-Jean-Marie de Toulouse-Lautrec-Beaufort d) Henri-Victor-Jacques de Toulouse-Lautrec 2. When was Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec born? a) 5 February 1874 b) 15 May 1872 c) 21 August 1869 d) 24 November…